• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Aug / Sept IVF UPDATED ROLE CALL (9.19.12 - AM)

Snowbunny, so sorry Hun :hugs: just remember you have :cold: waiting for you. :)

Congratulations sunup 8 is a great number yay!

AFM transfer went really well. We didn't get a choice of how many we wanted to transfer as nhs restrict you to 1 embryo on a 5 dt to reduce multiple births. But good news is we have transferred one top grade blastocyst yay!!! Will get call tomorrow to see if we have any to freeze.

Surrender how did your ET go? Xx

Sunup!! 8 frosties!! What stage do they freeze?? Are they all blasts?
Sandy: yay for great transfer! Fx for frosties!!

Thanks mobaby. Thinking of you and dh at this hard time xx

Hey everyone - thanks for the support. I got my beta today and it was negative as expected. We are meeting with our RE a week from Thursday to review our FET plan.

MoBaby - ((hugs))

SunUp - congrats on the frosties.

Hey EOE!

Sun up - congrats on 8 frosties! That is awesome! :)

Sandy - Glad transfer went well!! :dust:

tlm - Sorry you aren't feeling well!! Hope it gets better soon!

Mobaby - :hugs: :hugs:

Surrender - Hope everything went well today! FX!

Snow - Sorry about the BFN :hugs: I think FET will bring you your BFP though!

Sorry if I missed anyone! :dust:

Snow: me and you are going to get our BFPS with this FET cycle!! Sooo sorry about the neg beta.... it hurts even knowing there are frosties :( hope we can cycle together.

MoBaby - it does hurt...more than I can explain...i know people on this forum understand. I'm so happy we only told our parents and friends who are IVF survivors. I couldn't bear telling more people it didn't work :(

Well looks like the clinic is concerned i have OHSS as had some bloods taken after ET yesterday and had to ring today for the results and they want me in on friday before the weekend for more blood tests!!!! Im keeping food down and drinking plenty so hopefully be ok xx

Sorry to hear this Sandy!

Snow- You are so smart to have told only a few people. We told many of our close friends and a few of my coworkers. If this cycle doesn't work I am going to have to answer to all those people! What was I thinking....

Hi ladies!

Sandy congrats on your ET! Sorry you might have OHSS, hopefully you can recover from it quickly and it sounds like you are not too bad if you are not vomitting etc. :hugs:

Sunup congrats on 8 frosties that is incredible:thumbup::happydance:

Snow So sorry wishing you success on your FET!:hugs::baby:

Mobaby wishing you success on your FET as well.:hugs::baby:

Dilapickle, Hope you are well, My ET went really well by the grace of God. They transferred three beautiful blasts and I might have 2 :cold: FX! We will find out tomorrow! Now it's all about waiting:coffee: My beta is on 10/10. This is so surreal :flower: It has been so great to have you ladies to share this journey with. I feel truly blessed you all have helped so much, I have learned a lot. Thanks a bunch girls:hugs::friends:

Wishing us all:dust::dust:

That is great Surrender! I have my beta on 10/9. Are you testing early at all? Hoping you get the frosties!

Sandy - sorry you might have OHSS! hope it doesn't get too bad!

Surrender - that is wonderful about transferring 3!! FX you do get some frosties as well!! I hope the TWW goes quickly for you! :)

Sandy - sorry to hear about the ohss. Hopefully, you are able to keep it under control.

Surrender - I'm glad the transfer went well. Fx'd for you.

Lilly - don't worry you will only have good news to share.:)

Thanks ladies!!

Lily I think I will definitely test before my beta is due! how about you?

Dillapickle My wait is only 1 week which is pretty doable but still it feels like an eternity :dohh: :winkwink:! Still haven't heard about :cold:'s.I have to call at 1pm to find out. fingers xed!!:coffee:

:dust::dust:

FX'd for Frosties! I will be testing this Saturday night. 6dp5dt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->