August 2013 Mommys!

May I join please?

I am 5 weeks 2 days along and on tinzaparin injections as well as a 75mg dose of aspirin. I am due on 29th August 2013 x

Welcome! :hugs: How is your pregnancy going so far?

Im due with #2 on 26th August! Hope you ladies are having a wonderful pregnancy so far !!! :)
:happydance:

Welcome and thank you! :hugs: I am also due with #2. What are you hoping for?

Thank you :) It seems to be going ok I think but I am really worried after having 4 miscarriages previously. I can't get it out of my head that this one may not survive. Just feel like I am going to miscarry. Expecting blood every time I go to the loo. Took a digital, shows 1-2 weeks. These have always been accurate on my miscarriages. I should be 3+ as I am 5 weeks 3 days. I have had lots of symptoms, sickness was one of them, that has gone now which adds to the worry. I am feeling very crampy but there is no blood, heard its normal. So hard to stay positive :cry:

Sorry for the rant, not having a good day :flower:

Can I join? I am.due august 23 after 19 months of ttc for our first! So excited but so nervous as well! Had a scare on friday with bleeding so went in for ultrasound and found we have one strong spud that stuck around! Hoping they continue to stay!

May I join please?

I am 5 weeks 2 days along and on tinzaparin injections as well as a 75mg dose of aspirin. I am due on 29th August 2013 x

Im due with #2 on 26th August! Hope you ladies are having a wonderful pregnancy so far !!! :)

Thank you :) It seems to be going ok I think but I am really worried after having 4 miscarriages previously. I can't get it out of my head that this one may not survive. Just feel like I am going to miscarry. Expecting blood every time I go to the loo. Took a digital, shows 1-2 weeks. These have always been accurate on my miscarriages. I should be 3+ as I am 5 weeks 3 days. I have had lots of symptoms, sickness was one of them, that has gone now which adds to the worry. I am feeling very crampy but there is no blood, heard its normal. So hard to stay positive :cry:

Keep your head up! How many weeks are you now? I would not take anymore tests and just relax and enjoy your pregnancy. I decided to take a pregnancy test at like 6 weeks if that's correct and the lines were so faint. Someone on this site told me its because you get so much hcg in you system that the tests can only read a specific amount. They told me to add some water to the urine and then test that way. I decided to just not test. I waited until my apt when they tested and confirmed I was pregnant. That's when I stopped testing as it was stressing me out and that's not good for the baby at all. My sickness went away slowly on my 7th week and completely on my 8th and 9th week. I was so worried but I did throw up once this week. My mom reassured me that its because your hormones start to balance out since the placenta is starting to slowly take over so told me not to worry. About the cramping... I also had af like cramping around my normal af date as well! I was very worried but now that I know its past a week when I would have got it im very calm about it. Just means that your body is growing and stretching. The placenta is also attaching. Your hips are widening and cramping could also be from having the baby pressing down on your bladder because I get bad cramps when I have to urinate. Well please update :)

Can I join? I am.due august 23 after 19 months of ttc for our first! So excited but so nervous as well! Had a scare on friday with bleeding so went in for ultrasound and found we have one strong spud that stuck around! Hoping they continue to stay!

Of course you can join! 19 months... wow! You finally got your lil bean! So happy that everything is okay with your LO :):hugs:

So ladies how have you all been? Im sorry I haven't been able to get on here as much :( I also realized I will have a hard time updating the front page! Wish I could switch places and let someone who has more time help manage the group. I will try as hard as I can. I will update the front page with names and due dates soon!

I really hope your all okay and so the LOs as well :)

An update for me:

Things are going well I suppose. I have my first US on Jan 16th and my first MW apt that same day!:happydance::happydance: I sometimes don't feel pregnant at all and im worried that during my US they will tell me something is wrong with the baby. My belly is getting a lil harder and bigger tho. I just would feel so bad if that was the case since my mom has started buying things for a huge basket she is making for my baby shower. Also how would I explain that to my son who is excited for this baby he has been asking for 1 year and a half for? I need to stop thinking this way. It really stresses me out ALOT!

So a few questions for you all:

1) For all of you who already have children; Are you planning on letting your child(ren) be in the room during the birth?

2) What kind of birth are you all planning on?

3) Have any of you started buying marenity clothes yet?

4) Are any of you finding it hard trying to sleep on your sides
as well as me?:haha:

5) What are your food aversions and your food cravings? (so what do you not like to eat anymore because of pregnancy and what have you been craving?)

Hey mommy! My scan is on the 16th as well! :) my ms seems to have left me which worried me as it seems I only had it for one week... So trying not to worry about that.

This is my first baby! I am hoping to do natural birth since we had to do ivf and so many meds to get here I would like that to be natural! No.clothes yet as.I just lost 2 pounds. I am failing at sleeping on .my aide but keep.trying! Only food aversion has been some meat and marshmallows! Craving lots of bread!

What about you?

So ladies how have you all been? Im sorry I haven't been able to get on here as much :( I also realized I will have a hard time updating the front page! Wish I could switch places and let someone who has more time help manage the group. I will try as hard as I can. I will update the front page with names and due dates soon!

An update for me:

Things are going well I suppose. I have my first US on Jan 16th and my first MW apt that same day!:happydance::happydance: I sometimes don't feel pregnant at all and im worried that during my US they will tell me something is wrong with the baby. My belly is getting a lil harder and bigger tho. I just would feel so bad if that was the case since my mom has started buying things for a huge basket she is making for my baby shower. Also how would I explain that to my son who is excited for this baby he has been asking for 1 year and a half for? I need to stop thinking this way. It really stresses me out ALOT!

1) For all of you who already have children; Are you planning on letting your child(ren) be in the room during the birth?

5) What are your food aversions and your food cravings? (so what do you not like to eat anymore because of pregnancy and what have you been craving?)

Hey hun sorry i havent been on this post for a while too. I'm not fussed on what we have with #2 at all. As long as bub is healthy is the main thing. we have DS who is 3yrs old and would be happy with another DS or a DD either way. What about you?
In response to your 1-5 questions here are my replies
1) I had never thought of it lol. probably best he stays with family during labour/birth
2) i guess just a normal/natural delivery like last time in hospital. hopefully without the need for any drugs again (although if this labour goes extremely different to DS then i will not say no to the pain relief lol)
3) about a week ago i bought 2 maternity tops and a pair of pants. i shouldnt have jumped the gun but yeah i liked the tops anyways and i can wear them now (always had a little chubbyness around the tummy so nobody would know its maternity wear besides the pants hehe)
4) seriously struggling to sleep on my sides. since we found out about #2 the only position that i have been able to fall asleep at night is to lay on my tummy in this weird side-ish position. plus i seem to toss and turn from side to side all night every night already
5) from about a week before we found out about the BFP i have been going absolutely crazy for salt and vinegar chips YUM!!! trying not to go overboard as i know they're not exactly on the list of stuff you should indulge in. the other thing is usually im not fussed on meat/chicken/fish and i have made a point of cooking a piece of scotch fillet or veal at strange hours, sometimes even an hour after eating breakfast lol...very odd but so so yummy

An update for me:

I've had the pleasure to be on strict bed rest ALREADY since 8w4d with twins. Tomorrow I'm 10 weeks.

1. My boys are going to be 7 and 4, way too young in my opinion to view any sort of birth.
2. Right now, we're just focused on growing two large twins, how they come into the world I could care less. Probably leaning toward a C-section, my first two were vaginal delivered at the hospital by my husband, with glorious epidurals.
3. Not yet but it's definitely needed already. I'm 10 weeks but my twin uterus is as large as an 18week so I'm showing already!
4. Ugh! On strict bedrest, all positions annoy me now!
5. I have NOT wanted anything sweet. Not really craving salty either. Actually been craving blandness, which is strange for me. I love hot and spicy normally!

Hi ladies!! sorry it's been a while since I cam eon this thread!!! :blush:
Welcome and congratulations to all the new members!!!! :happydance::happydance:
Hope you are all well????

1.I have no other children.

2. I'm hoping to have a waterbirth at home using the hypnobirthing techniques...well, more than hoping, I will be devastated if I cant but trying to keep in mind that things go wrong!!

3. I have been lent some clothes by my sister and friend but its all too big at the moment. I did buy a top thoughas it was on sale :) I also had to go and buy some new clothes anyway as nothing is really fitting anymore, even though I have lost weight!!! :dohh:

4. I alwyas sleep on my front or my right side, I have tried again and again to sleep on my left but it's just not happening :(

5. I went off all food really, esp chocolate and cakes etc. Recently my appertite has started to come back but nothing noticable has changed other than I seem to want kebabs alot (havent had one in probably 5yrs)?!?!?!:shrug:

Beemama how long are you likely to be on bed rest for?? That must be hard :hugs:

May I join please?

Keep your head up! How many weeks are you now? I would not take anymore tests and just relax and enjoy your pregnancy. I decided to take a pregnancy test at like 6 weeks if that's correct and the lines were so faint. Someone on this site told me its because you get so much hcg in you system that the tests can only read a specific amount. They told me to add some water to the urine and then test that way. I decided to just not test. I waited until my apt when they tested and confirmed I was pregnant. That's when I stopped testing as it was stressing me out and that's not good for the baby at all. My sickness went away slowly on my 7th week and completely on my 8th and 9th week. I was so worried but I did throw up once this week. My mom reassured me that its because your hormones start to balance out since the placenta is starting to slowly take over so told me not to worry. About the cramping... I also had af like cramping around my normal af date as well! I was very worried but now that I know its past a week when I would have got it im very calm about it. Just means that your body is growing and stretching. The placenta is also attaching. Your hips are widening and cramping could also be from having the baby pressing down on your bladder because I get bad cramps when I have to urinate. Well please update :)

Of course you can join! 19 months... wow! You finally got your lil bean! So happy that everything is okay with your LO :):hugs:

My pregnancy is looking good now :thumbup: my digital showed 2-3 weeks on the 3rd January so I am somewhere between 4-5 weeks, I am unsure until I have my scan on Thursday. Sickness keeps returning every now and then, I have many more symptoms as well. I panicked for nothing, I had a bad day due to 4 miscarriages in the past. I feel silly for that but I guess we all have bad days. Thank you so much for your reply, cramps have calmed, get the odd twinge here and there which doesn't worry me. I have a lot of milky white discharge, sorry TMI. My tummy is getting harder too, I think I am showing rather early to say I am between 4-5 weeks.

Can't wait to hear how your scan appointment goes, good luck :dust: don't worry about not feeling pregnant, I don't sometimes, it comes and goes.

Hi everyone!

Can I join? My edd is Aug 30th. It took us 6 months to conceive and was about to try Clomid when I got my BFP about a week ago. We were so excited and still are a little shocked. This is my first and cannot wait to watch my belly grow:)

Hey ladies!! :) I would love to join - I'm due August 14, 2013. :) I would love to be able to meet some other momma's who are due around that time. This is my first. :baby:

Hi LimePink! I'm only about 2 weeks behind you. How are you feeling? I had some morning sickness this morning and now my head just feels really foggy making it hard to concentrate :) But, I'm so excited as this is my first, also!!!

Had my scan today, I am 5 weeks 6 days. Scan showed a pregnancy sac only, I am happy at just seeing that. Have another scan next week, should see our bean and the heartbeat then :happydance: I am due on September the 6th (may change) so I shall be transferring to the September thread.

Would like to wish all you ladies luck in your pregnancies :dust:

Attachments

• DSC_0024.jpg
    DSC_0024.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC_0033.jpg
    DSC_0033.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 2
Amazing pics Zebra! Wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months!

Hi LimePink! I'm only about 2 weeks behind you. How are you feeling? I had some morning sickness this morning and now my head just feels really foggy making it hard to concentrate :) But, I'm so excited as this is my first, also!!!
Hey!! :) I had a couple weeks of pretty ugly nausea (I wasn't physically sick but could barely stand the smell of ANY food), little very light cramping here and there (throughout the 9 weeks so far) and of course frequent trips to the bathroom. Whoo hoo!!! Yay that's exciting - it's your first! :happydance: When are you due? Late August?

Yeah, my edd is Aug 30th, but I haven't had my first appt yet to confirm. The nausea started for me yesterday :( And I've been feeling dizzy and foggy lately. I agree, food just is not my friend. It took me so long to eat dinner last night, I had to almost force myself to eat it, LOL. The only thing that sounds good to me are pancakes:) So, you are feeling better now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->