August 2013 Mommys!

This is my very first pregnancy and other than sore boobs, cramps and bloating I don't feel pregnant... Anyone else not have many symptoms? My bloodwork was fine and kept doubling I go for my first Ultrasound this thu. So excited / nervous

mommy247 why are you in so much pain?

mrsweymss your symptoms are completely normal! I am the exact same way. I have sore bb's, a little bit of bloating, and i'm really super tired. Other than that, I feel great and I think that's totally normal!!!

How is everyone else feeling? I think we need to create a calendar of who goes to the doc and when!! Let us know when you are going so we can make that happen!

I'll start. I go 01/08.

How is everyone else feeling? I think we need to create a calendar of who goes to the doc and when!! Let us know when you are going so we can make that happen!

I'll start. I go 01/08.

I just went today and had my first scan, The doctor said that everything looked really good and I have another appointment on the 27th

I am feeling pretty good except for a feeling of motion sickness, the doctor changed up my vitamins to hopefully help with that.

Did you get an u/s or was it too soon to see anything?!

Awe yay I see your little bean!! Did they confirm your due date?

Also, is there a reason you're going to frequently? I'm jealous! ;)

They did not because it is so small they said I was around 6 weeks, they said that they will hopefully confirm next week.
I was classified High Risk by my primary care doctor because of how long it took us to concieve (over two years), and the treatments that we went through (clomid and IUI).

They did not because it is so small they said I was around 6 weeks, they said that they will hopefully confirm next week.
I was classified High Risk by my primary care doctor because of how long it took us to concieve (over two years), and the treatments that we went through (clomid and IUI).

Oh wow, Ok, I didn't know those classified as high risk, but the upside to that is that you get regular check ups and pictures :) I'll look forward to hearing how your next scan goes as it too is before my first one :)

Oh wow, Ok, I didn't know those classified as high risk, but the upside to that is that you get regular check ups and pictures :) I'll look forward to hearing how your next scan goes as it too is before my first one :)

Yeah I did not either but I am not complaining:thumbup:

Hi! Can I join? I'm due 10 August (3 days after my birthday!)

First one, and I'm soooo excited!!!

Awww I love looking at scans now :) :)

Well I have seen a midwife and a doctor already but no scans and not even a blood test to confirm :( Not that I want the blood test but it would be nice for someone else to tell me I'm pregnant :)
I am seeing the midwife I will be having on sunday too :)
I dont expect my first scan until at least the middle of january :(

First scan tomorrow! I'm so excited I can't believe the long wait is finally here!

I would like to join. Going by my alleged LMP NOV 6 I am due AUG 13- The deed was done on Black Friday as I was traveling on business until Thanksgiving. I actually found out DEC13! I had a really strong positive. This is my third child - though, I have to say - my previous pregnancies even at 12 weeks test was weak or neg - so this is odd and the bump that appeared is odd. I thought it was gas... but gas for 3 days straight? From flat to bump and up - I haven't attained an appt yet as I just came back from biz trip for scan though midwife said either I am carrying twins or I am further along? We shall see for now I am sticking with AUG 13

Congratulations toree!! :) Ohhhhh twins that would be fun!! :) :) x

beemama let us know how it goes today!!!

ellberry i don't go until mid jan either! booooo ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->