August could be the month, ladies!!

Thanks!! Me too! It's hard not to analyze every little thing! :p

Good luck ladys have there been any BFP's this month yet?

It feels like it is dragging so much and iam only 3DPO iam sure when we was TTC our LO it didnt go this slow maybe it is because ES is not at school.

I have found sins ov day i can't sleep in i wake up take my temp then i am fully awake where as befor ov i would fall back to sleep untill 7-8am

Well, yet another update without a BFP. I went ahead and bought three different kinds of pregnancy tests last night since I was getting BFNs on the ICs and FRERs. I tested this morning with the Target brand and still got a BFN even though I'm supposedly 17dpo. SO - I've manually overridden my FF Ovulation Chart (link below) to show that I ovulated at CD24 even though that doesn't coincide with my positive OPK or fertile CM. There's no other explanation that I can think of to warrant still getting negatives instead of a positive. That makes me 9dpo with no implantation dip and my lowest ever post-ovulation temps. But the main reason I think I probably didn't ovulate until this date is that :sex: usually hurts for me after ovulation and it didn't start hurting until after this temp rise. I'm positively confoozled but not going to stress about it anymore. I'm expecting AF to arrive next week on Thursday and won't be the slightest bit surprised when she does! Hugs to everyone TTC!

when i got preg with my LO i got a + opk a week befor i ov'd so my body went to but then didnt and did later. Looking at your chart it looks like ff is rong puting you at 17DPO today it looks like you are right that you only Ov'd 9 days ago.
Good luck

Making a little bit more progress! one week left before testing, half way through!

Took a FRER this morning and BFN :( AF not due til Monday though so there's still a little glimmer of hope!!

Sadly, the witch got me this morning at 18dpo according to FF but I think I was only 10dpo based on cervix position.

So my new plan - I'm not temping anymore. I'm not continuing soy (it - or something - pushed my ovulation back from CD15/16 to CD24 and my LP from 14 days to 10! Plus my temps were all over the place pre-ovulation when they aren't usually). I'm not even going to track which days we BD or my CM. I'm completely addicted to BnB so I don't think I'll be able to give it up but I'm going to cut back and focus on something other than making a baby. I return to school for my teaching credential in just under two weeks and that's going to keep me crazy busy on top of it getting busier at work. I got my final test results from the "pre-conception" appointment back today though without speaking to the doctor I don't know what any of it means. Hopefully she'll call this week so we can discuss it though. She said if anything was abnormal she'd start me on Clomid right away, otherwise we have to keep trying for 3 months and take an infertility class. I also had a second blood test confirm that my Rubella titers are too low so we're going to have to take a three month break from TTC. Since OH is already a teacher, we're hoping for a summer vacation baby so we can both be home and are going to keep trying for now. In November/December we'll take a 3 month break for the vaccine and then continue trying after that. Not sure if the doctor is going to prescribe the clomid or not and unsure if I'll take it either way...kinda wanting to go all natural for a while.

Anyway, that's what's going on in my little world. Hope everyone is doing well.

Aww :hugs: i was soo hoping this would be your month

At least it gives you time to get everything sorted and if you have a summer baby OH will have all summer to spend with them :flower:

Oh GOE, so sorry to hear that this wasn't your go. That said, it sounds like a summer baby works perfectly for you, so perhaps a little bit of NTNP for now is the right way to go. I didn't mention this before, but my GP made a comment that I wasn't sure I believed at that time. He said that there is nothing I can change in my lifestyle at the moment that could make it happen any quicker. Some people believe that supplements, soy etc. work and I guess for some women they do, but if there is nothing officially wrong, and you are in good health then its probably better we don't play around with things.

Apart from opks I'm going to just use a bit of pma and some patience until I get that BFP. I'm also going to try not to be too hung up on timing the BD'ing either (Though remind me of this next week!). The +ve opk is just for me to track for the GP. I will let you ladies know if this non-plan plan works!

Sadly, the witch got me this morning at 18dpo according to FF but I think I was only 10dpo based on cervix position.

So my new plan - I'm not temping anymore. I'm not continuing soy (it - or something - pushed my ovulation back from CD15/16 to CD24 and my LP from 14 days to 10! Plus my temps were all over the place pre-ovulation when they aren't usually). I'm not even going to track which days we BD or my CM. I'm completely addicted to BnB so I don't think I'll be able to give it up but I'm going to cut back and focus on something other than making a baby. I return to school for my teaching credential in just under two weeks and that's going to keep me crazy busy on top of it getting busier at work. I got my final test results from the "pre-conception" appointment back today though without speaking to the doctor I don't know what any of it means. Hopefully she'll call this week so we can discuss it though. She said if anything was abnormal she'd start me on Clomid right away, otherwise we have to keep trying for 3 months and take an infertility class. I also had a second blood test confirm that my Rubella titers are too low so we're going to have to take a three month break from TTC. Since OH is already a teacher, we're hoping for a summer vacation baby so we can both be home and are going to keep trying for now. In November/December we'll take a 3 month break for the vaccine and then continue trying after that. Not sure if the doctor is going to prescribe the clomid or not and unsure if I'll take it either way...kinda wanting to go all natural for a while.

Anyway, that's what's going on in my little world. Hope everyone is doing well.

awwwww I'm so sorry!!! :hugs:

Oh GOE, so sorry to hear that this wasn't your go. That said, it sounds like a summer baby works perfectly for you, so perhaps a little bit of NTNP for now is the right way to go. I didn't mention this before, but my GP made a comment that I wasn't sure I believed at that time. He said that there is nothing I can change in my lifestyle at the moment that could make it happen any quicker. Some people believe that supplements, soy etc. work and I guess for some women they do, but if there is nothing officially wrong, and you are in good health then its probably better we don't play around with things.

Apart from opks I'm going to just use a bit of pma and some patience until I get that BFP. I'm also going to try not to be too hung up on timing the BD'ing either (Though remind me of this next week!). The +ve opk is just for me to track for the GP. I will let you ladies know if this non-plan plan works!

Thanks guys. I'm actually okay with it. Last cycle I was an emotional mess when :witch: arrived and completely heartbroken. This cycle, even after really believing it could be possible with being late and everything, I'm really okay with it. It's weird but anyway....still waiting for the doctor to call me back about my test results. I don't know anything more than I've been able to find online but I'm leaning towards saying I have a mild form of pcos so that could be why the soy didn't work. I heard that you're not supposed to take soy if you have pcos and the soy certainly had the opposite effect on my cycle and body (ovulating later and a shorter LP). Definitely going all natural from here on out!

:hug: to everyone!

GOF... :hugs:

Peed on a stick today! BFN! Shocker....I can't help myself! I have to pee on stuff!

No I haven't. I don't think I've seen her post on any of the threads recently and I sent her a pm msg too. Is she on holiday? How are you?

Oh you know same old same old... Almost thru the MS. Can't wait to see the baby.. Not going to be until after the 20th of September though..

MS has been gone here for some time. Glad you are feeling better Pooh. We go to the OB tomorrow for our 3rd ultrasound. We are 16 weeks now and are hoping to find out the sex of both babies! With twins it seems we get double the ultrasounds.....

Garden, it will happen, just stay positive and try to enjoy the experience as much as possible. I am sure it will happen soon my friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->