August could be the month, ladies!!

Eeee :witch: got me :(

Sorry the witch got you Yammas!

hang in there gardenofedens, have my fingers crossed for you. AF due today by my count no sign yet but early here with me - have a dull pain in my right hand side since last night and a lot of CM last night - AF prob just around the corner! :)

Hope AF misses you and you get your BFP instead!

I felt very similar to you GofE yesterday! I am definitely out, but I am now feeling a bit more upbeat after doing some research (google is still the devil - far too tempting!) and I think the pill is still affecting me. The only positive I can get from such an early AF, was that spotting hasn't lasted 2-3 days as it has done the last few months. Also AF seems much more of a normal flow with mild cramps. All in all much more 'normal' than for months. Hopefully cycle 5 will be my lucky number! I've also booked myself a GP appointment to have a chat, in case they can suggest anything too.

I'm officially 14dpo today and my temp increased by .2 degrees. This happened before (the increase before AF) in my April cycle so I still think AF could be here tomorrow since I've gotten BFNs each time I've tested but I'm still holding out hope! I have exactly 80 points in the Fertilty Friend "Early Pregnancy Signs" estimator but I also had that in a previous cycle so again, not certain but holding out hope. lol

OH and I have an appt tomorrow with my new dr (now that I'm on OH's insurance) to chat about how we've been trying, possible tests to consider, etc. It's a step in the right direction I guess.

Fingers crossed for all of you and hope we all get our bfps soon! :flower:

I'm getting lots of lotiony type cm. I hope that's good...

I've had LOADS this cycle after ovulation as well. At 9dpo after my second temp shift, I could have sworn my period was early. TMI...I was in the office at my computer and thought "Oh crap, AF just arrived!" and went to the restroom only to find a bunch of lotiony CM!

I think iam in with a chaces this month i didnt think i would be at all as DH dosnt want another yet but has said that if iam he will want it. We where ment to be holding out on bding but he couldnt for the last 2 days (tmi sorry) and i think i ov'd yesterday or the day befor so here is hoping for #3i will be testing around 23rd

Sorry for all the :witch: getting you ladies! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you next month! :hugs:

Seriously, I'm only 3dpo?! This TWW is crawling by!!! :haha:

today is 13 dpo and my breasts are still sore and nipples too, sorry if TMI but have been that way since O day. I am due tomorrow and tested a few days ago to find it was negative. Which made me miserable. But thats nothing new I've had this problem for 5 years and counting and starting to think I have had this problem my entire life.

Update: I'm 15dpo, haven't tested since 12dpo (bfn). AF is due today so temp should have come down but actually went up by .2 again. OH and I went to the dr this morning to start the process of tests, etc. since it's been 6 months. They didn't want to do an hcg blood test since I'm not officially late but they did test for a bunch of other things including pcos which is good. My cycles are fairly regular (26-33 days) and my temps show I've ovulated every month since I started taking my BBT but I'm still worried about it so glad they're testing for it. For the past few months I haven't gotten my period until early afternoon so I still have a few more hours before I'm officially "late" but I'm really really hoping the :witch: doesn't arrive!! I'll probably test tomorrow morning even though I had originally planned to wait until Saturday. I'm going out of town on Sunday - flying to the East Coast - which I'm really worried about if I am in fact pregnant but it's for work so I don't have a choice.....

Anyway, fingers crossed!!!

Oh goodness, Edens! I hope AF stays away!

Good luck Megan!

I was hot by AF 4 days early and mine is wired too. Really light, no cramping either. Lasting longer than normal.

Another update: I'm really, really hopeful! I got my blood test results back from the dr this morning. We went for a "preconception appt" yesterday and I wish to god I had asked for an hcg/pregnancy blood test but didn't want to push for it since I wasn't officially late for af. My blood pressure (97/62) is really low which is normal for early pregnancy, TSH is normal (2.47), my FSH (2) is low for the Luteal phase but normal for early pregnancy, and my prolactin (15) levels are normal. They haven't posted the rest of the test results. I tested last night with yesterday's FMU and got a bfn but apparently hcg only stays in FMU for a maximum of 7 hours unrefrigerated and by the time I got home it had been about 12 hours so I still have hope. My plan is to test on Saturday if the :witch: still hasn't shown up. That way I'd be 18dpo from the first temp dip and 10dpo from the second in case I didn't ovulate until the second dip. Either way, I'm still starving constantly, temp is still up (98.0) this morning, 16dpo, and no AF.

Fingers still crossed!

Eeek! That's very exciting GofE! I don't know if I would be able to hold off until Saturday if I was in your shoes. I feel like you've been in TWW forever! Really hope your BFP comes this weekend. xx

Good luck GofE!!!! I REALLY hope this is it for you!!!

Ladies, I'm starting to get really hot feeling. I've heard this is a sign of early pregnancy...it's almost like I'm fevering. I keep asking everyone else if they feel hot as well and I'm the only one! I suppose it could be a sign I'm getting sick, too...grrr! TWW!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->