August loss support thread - update on page 55

Mrsmac02

TTC #1
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Quite a few of us in first tri have been posting on the same thread about our losses.

Thought we could start a thread here to support each other and keep each other updated?

How is everyone feeling? I'm booked in for pills Saturday/Monday as the wait for D&C was nearly a fortnight and I've 'known' this was a mmc for nearly four weeks but only confirmed on Tuesday.

That night I started getting some (sorry TMI!) brown mucous which is slowly turning red so might not need to go in at all.

This is my second mc, first mmc, and I'm feeling pretty bummed as it took us nearly a year TTC to get this far.

My plan, once this is over, is to try and be healthy and positive over the next three months then see if it's the right time to TTC again.

Sending lots of hugs and positive vibes to all xx

ETA: didn't mean to preclude anyone with the title of the thread - regardless of when your loss was, hope we can all support each other/share experience/offer advice! Xx

Thanks for making this thread. Ive been really struggling and as much as a shitty situation this im glad we are able to support each other as we are the only ones who really know how we feel.

I was diagnosed with my second BO this week and absolutely gutted. Stopped my FET meds on Tuesday no mc symptoms yet. I am booked in for another scan on Tuesday and will get meds to mc if nothing happens by then. I has a d&c my first BO, but doctor wants to avoid doing another as it was less than six months ago that happened :(

Can i join? I had surgery on the 29th for an etopic:( i was 6 weeks and it came as a huge shock as i had thr coil in and had just had a somewhat normal period so had no idea i was pregnant but its affected me really bad and i now wish that bean had made its way to my womb and i was still pregnant:( at the beginning the docs thought it was normal pregnancy bleeding.are a threatened miscarriage but after the scan it turned out it was an etopic and my tube had ruptured so had surgery, even though iv physically recovered, emotionally im still struggling although everyday is that little bit easier, im sorry for ur losses ladies xxx:hugs:

I was 10 + 2 weeks pregnant Tuesday (with a scan at 7+2 showing hb and baby measuring perfect dates) and then discharge and cramps Tuesday evening followed by Brown bleeding yesterday morning. I went to A & E yesterday and had a scan which showed baby died at 8+2 weeks and after walking miles to help bring it on I miscarried last night and this morning. It's all been so quick I'm trying to get my head round not being pregnant any more ......

Sorry you're having such a rough time. It's so awful.

Sunshine that was so quick - I hope you weren't in too much pain. Personally, things are going really slowly - 4w for mmc to be confirmed due to some growth in that time, spotting started Tuesday and only this afternoon is it going red. Still not significant bleeding though.

I had a D&C last time, it was a long while ago though. I just didn't want to wait another two weeks knowing I have pregnancy symptoms for nothing.

I'm hoping it all gets going properly on its own but if not, I'll go in for the pills.

Such a sucky time :(

It's so awful how common mc is. I wish so many women didn't have to go through such a horrid experience :flower:

Can i join? I had surgery on the 29th for an etopic:( i was 6 weeks and it came as a huge shock as i had thr coil in and had just had a somewhat normal period so had no idea i was pregnant but its affected me really bad and i now wish that bean had made its way to my womb and i was still pregnant:( at the beginning the docs thought it was normal pregnancy bleeding.are a threatened miscarriage but after the scan it turned out it was an etopic and my tube had ruptured so had surgery, even though iv physically recovered, emotionally im still struggling although everyday is that little bit easier, im sorry for ur losses ladies xxx:hugs:

Oh gosh, so sorry for your loss and everything you went through. I think, even if you weren't actively TTC, it's still just as upsetting a thing to go through. That's such a traumatic thing to go through, I hope you are on the mend x

Its been a really difficult time but everyday is a tad easier my 3 boys are helping me get through it i think the first couple of weeks were shock i couldnt even cry then one day i just broke:( x

I lost my little bean this month too. I was 10 weeks when I started bleeding and scan confirmed baby had died at 8+5. It was one of the most frightening things I have been through. I had an erpc on August 12th and feeling much better now. Still stings when I hear or see someone is pregnant though.

Sorry all of you ladies have been through this too :hugs: I'm so glad this part of the forum is here because miscarriage isn't really something we get to talk about openly in real life xxx

Ladies id like to join.

We have had our second miscarriage this week, our last one was September last year.

This forum has always been amazing at helping me so I'd love to join this group.

I have my second scan on Tuesday but there was no feotus or heart beat so they have told us unless my dates are 4-6 weeks out (I was daily tracking ovulation so I doubt it) I fear the worst - and they have told us to prepare for the worst again.

Ladies id like to join.

We have had our second miscarriage this week, our last one was September last year.

This forum has always been amazing at helping me so I'd love to join this group.

I have my second scan on Tuesday but there was no feotus or heart beat so they have told us unless my dates are 4-6 weeks out (I was daily tracking ovulation so I doubt it) I fear the worst - and they have told us to prepare for the worst again.

I'm so sorry :hugs:

Hi, I'm so sorry for all ur losses. I had a scan 2day at 9+2 weeks, no heartbeat. Said baby had died at 8 weeks. This is my 3rd miscarriage. Think I'm still in shock tbh. Have to go in a week to confirm with another scan. Really hoping I miscarry naturally. Sending lots of love to u all. Xo

Hi Ladies,

I really like to join as I don't have anywhere to go. My husband doesn't understand why I am in so much pain. He ust says there was no baby, no heartbeat so, why are you in so much pain. I had Blighted ovum. But, a loss is a loss.
I know he can't express well his feelings, but, atleast I think he should try and understand my anger and resent.

I lost my baby probably at 6weeks because it measured 1.5cm at 7weeks and there was no growth after that. I had a hormone crash yesterday night where I cried all night.

I am waiting till Tuesday to see if things progress on their own if not will go the D&C path.

Sorry girls :(

I wiped a little pink tonight, so wondering if the mc will happen on its own before getting meds Tuesday. I cant get myself to go to sleep as I am terrified :(

I would really prefer to miscarry naturally. I don't know why. Last time I had the d and c (or wheat ever it's called now) and it was fine but I bled for ten weeks after so would rather try naturally.

I think people think once you get over the shock it's back to normal. But it's so much more than that. Hugs to everyone x

I think it's sometime hard for some people to understand how you're feeling, even your husband or partner. As soon as you see those two punk lines, you're super happy! And although there was technically no baby with a BO, you have still gotten so excited about the pregnancy and your baby and what's to come, it's such a blow.

My husband is fairly sensitive to my feelings, so he has been pretty good the whole time but I think even he is struggling to get why I'm *this* upset. I'm generally quite philosophical about stuff but the hormones, the fact that we tried for nearly a year to conceive and that this baby was so so so wanted, it's all been a bit too much.

How is everyone doing today? My bleeding had gone red and a bit clotted last night but it's stopped again now. I suspect I'll still have to go in on Monday and it's DS's birthday Tuesday :(

Sorry girls :(

I wiped a little pink tonight, so wondering if the mc will happen on its own before getting meds Tuesday. I cant get myself to go to sleep as I am terrified :(

How are you doing hun? Did you get any sleep? Could you get some painkillers from the doctor, just in case? Thats what I did and I've kept them by my bed so I can quickly take some of I'm sore in the night. Thinking of you xx

Hello ladies, can I join too please? I'm so very sorry for everyone's losses.

We lost our baby daughter Eve very suddenly at home, at 5 days old in 2007. We lost alfie 18 weeks in to the pregnancy in 2012 and we lost Eden 15 weeks into the pregnancy on 17th August this year.

I was induced and delivered her naturally. We are still waiting on results. We are hoping to ttc as soon as we can.

Really sorry girls:(
I get the part were no one really understands, thats why i turned to bnb because i dont think anyone who jasnt been through it can really understand how were feeling, it must be so scary for u girls waiting for things to happen naturally are will be going down the surgery route:( i wish u all well and hope this horrible heartache gets a little easier for u very soon:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->