August loss support thread - update on page 55

Hello ladies, can I join too please? I'm so very sorry for everyone's losses.

We lost our baby daughter Eve very suddenly at home, at 5 days old in 2007. We lost alfie 18 weeks in to the pregnancy in 2012 and we lost Eden 15 weeks into the pregnancy on 17th August this year.

I was induced and delivered her naturally. We are still waiting on results. We are hoping to ttc as soon as we can.

So sorry for your losses LoraLoo, what a heartbreaking thing to have to go through once let alone three times. Really hope you get some answers soon.

Sending hugs and positive vibes for when you TTC again x

Hi ladies. I am so sorry for every single one of your losses :(. Can I join in too? I was 6 weeks, and on Wednesday I started bleeding and the next day it was confirmed I was miscarring. We were trying for this baby from February, and we were so happy to see the BFP, and now I feel like my heart is breaking. Big hugs ladies.

Sorry for your loss Vicky, it's so upsetting. Hope you're not in too much pain.

I started spotting on Tuesday having had MMC confirmed that morning and it's only now starting to pick up a bit. I'm just waiting for everything to pass and wondering how long it will go on :(

Hey ladies.

First of all I'm so sorry for all of your losses nobody should go through this.

Could I join? We found out at our 12 week scan 2 days ago that we've had a blighted pregnancy, we had a MMC 3 years ago but I started bleeding at 8 weeks so to get to 12 weeks no problem then finding out we'd lost baby was such a shock.
I was dreading medical intervention but I've started spotting today so hoping I can do this naturally before my next scan Wednesday.

Lots of love to you all, think this little group will be good we can all support each other xxxx

Hi amytrisha, sorry for you loss too. I felt the same way but was keen to get it over and done with, so hoped it happened on its own quickly. Started spotting on Tuesday evening, just after we had MMC confirmed, and it's really picking up today. Have my fingers crossed you won't need medical intervention xx

Please may I join. Unfortunately Tuesday just gone when I was exactly five weeks I started bleeding very badly and hospital confirmed miscarriage. It's shocking how just knowing you were pregnant for twelve days, how much that little bean can impact you in that time. My head feels ok but my heart hurts.

Sorry girls :(

I wiped a little pink tonight, so wondering if the mc will happen on its own before getting meds Tuesday. I cant get myself to go to sleep as I am terrified :(

How are you doing hun? Did you get any sleep? Could you get some painkillers from the doctor, just in case? Thats what I did and I've kept them by my bed so I can quickly take some of I'm sore in the night. Thinking of you xx

I did get some sleep after calming down a bit. The bleeding picked up, not so heavy yet though. I have some painkillers at home from when I had kidney stones so I can maybe take that if I am in pain.

So sorry to the rest of the girls joining xx

I'm so fed up. It's 11 days now and my tests are still really positive 😖

Oh hun, it's so unfair. I assumed HCG would drop quickly afterwards?

I did too- everything came away. Really annoying. I can't get on with TTC til they go negative as in sure you can't ovulate with hcg in your system?
Still bleeding on and off too, nightmare.

They never mentioned anything about scanning. We're off to Scotland mon-fri, if they're still positive I'll book an appt for when I get back. It's more frustrating than anything. Feel like my body failed me once and now it's not doing what it's supposed to again!

Lastt time after my d&c it took about six weeks for my number to reach zero. It was torture!

Its taken 4 weeks for my levels to drop completly :( its horrible:cry: i really feel for all u ladies :( huge:hugs: xxxxxxx

Sorry for TMI, just passed what looks like gray peice of tissue, not sure if that could be the sac or lining or what? I just emailed my doctor as I have never done this naturally and not sure what to expect. This sucks!!!!

It really does suck! I have no advice for you as this is my first too. I can't wait for the physical part to be over i.e the blood :(. Every bathroom trip is just a constant reminder and it just breaks my heart. Does anyone know roughly how long it lasts? hugs everyone.

I think it's sometime hard for some people to understand how you're feeling, even your husband or partner. As soon as you see those two punk lines, you're super happy! And although there was technically no baby with a BO, you have still gotten so excited about the pregnancy and your baby and what's to come, it's such a blow.

My husband is fairly sensitive to my feelings, so he has been pretty good the whole time but I think even he is struggling to get why I'm *this* upset. I'm generally quite philosophical about stuff but the hormones, the fact that we tried for nearly a year to conceive and that this baby was so so so wanted, it's all been a bit too much.

How is everyone doing today? My bleeding had gone red and a bit clotted last night but it's stopped again now. I suspect I'll still have to go in on Monday and it's DS's birthday Tuesday :(

Yeah, I understand. But, it's really difficult for them to express their feelings, especially my husband is not very expressive but, he really care about me alot.
Anyway, I will have to talk to him when both of us overcome from this shock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->