August loss support thread - update on page 55

That's lovely Aayla xxx respects everyone and allows each of us to decide what to do. What about ' August loss group Operation Rainbow' lol

What do u think MrsMac and other ladies? Should we start another thread in ttc or vote on it first?

I think we should do a thread in TTC after loss forum, could call it August loss rainbows or something? Should I set it up and paste a link? Cx

Here it is!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...oss-thread-ttc-our-rainbows.html#post36232085

New thread is a great idea, definitely wouldn't want to upset anyone who finds themselves needing the support of the mc forum the way I did in the early days. Will see you lovely ladies there! :thumbup::happydance:

Just finished work.. Looks like I've missed a lot, but will catch up with you all later :) xx

Looking forward to the new thread!

Took a frer this morning and it was so weird. It took longer than normal for the control to come up. there is a second line but it barely has any colour. If a regular ttc person got this we would likely tell her to test again but we would likely say it's bfp. Part of me wants to call the doc anyway. If I was taking any other test it would come up negative. FRER's are just so sensitive but I just can't afford to keep taking them throughout the week and I really don't want to wait another week and maybe miss the first cycle.

What would you guys do?

Post a pic aayla! Honestly- Id test again in the morning but I'm so impatient lol! Xx

Here it is. Pic is after the 10 min mark but the line was there at 5 min. Remember I am looking for a BFN to move on and get my biopsy done and over with. Is this too positive? Last week the dollar store tests were negative.

Attachments

• 20150926_102656.jpg
    20150926_102656.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 14
Hmm. Still looks pretty positive to me. What are the chsnces if it being a new pregnancy?

Next to nil. lol I am sure I didn't ovulate and if I did I would only be 5 dpo so nothing would be showing up. Last week a frer was blazing positive and I had 1 positive dollar store. the next 2 days showed negative dollar store tests. Well this is lighter than last weeks. I wish they would give me blood tests so I can see the numbers difinitively. POAS to see levels is pointless since they have no idea what tests I am using, or how sensitive that individual test is.

this test is similar to the one at 13 dpo. I was under 17miu then (14dpo had me at 17). I wonder why it took 5 days to go from 365 to 31 but it's taken 2 weeks to go from 31 to maybe 15. at this rate it could be another 2 weeks before it's all gone.

It does seem to be taking a while doesn't it. Our bodies work in funny ways that's all I can say! Really hope it goes negative soon for you xx

I guess I just have to wait it out. I may call my regular doc. He's more ammendable to giving me blood work. Would I even get AF if hcg is still in my system?

I think so yeah. I ovulated with it still in my system then got Af a week Later (I think) it's all guesswork isn't it- I can't wait to have a proper cycle and know we're I am. Definitely ask for blood work again- It really should be negative now going by those numbers xx

ugh. I spotted today. Didn't feel it at all but when I went the bathroom there it was. I guess it was too much to ask that this is all finished. 3 days...I got 3 days of nothing and it was blissful. It was getting hard last week because every time I went to the bathroom it became a constant reminder of what happened.

I am hoping that maybe it was just my moving stuff all weekend (I was lifting a lot of stuff). I really hope it isn't af. Too soon. I still have to take a test this friday for the doc to see where we are at with hcg and then get my biopsy done, and then the results.

arg. this all sucks. there is one other possibility but it didn't happen last time and I don't want to get my hopes up because other than the + opk that probably just picked the hcg I have no other signs it happened...but today is cd23. If I did O on my expected day it would be 6dpo...implantation maybe?

Hi everyone!
I am really busy with dd and don't have much time to catch up but, hoping everyone is doing well.

I joined the other ttc thread hoping to see ya all there soon.
xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->