August loss support thread - update on page 55

It's 7.42am here in uk. So yeah very big time difference.

Oooo bet you're excited about moving it, congrats :). Weird isn't it how you go from wanting a positive to a negative

Andddd... I had to come on here before work just to tell you.. THE WITCH HAS ARRIVED!!! Right on cue too, I've always come on, on a Saturday morning.. & here she is just like I predicted.. Never been so happy for it to come haha, now I can officially start TTC

Kandl: Yay for AF and a new ttc cycle!!!

vicky: looks like you are 8 hours ahead of me. So as I end your yesterday you are beginning my tomorrow. So weird how that works. How is the testing going? Have you done anymore?

Yeah I'm like kandl in the UK it's 9:20 here now where are you from. Yeah don't want to say much on this thread just because I don't know if everyone is ok with it. Look at that thread I posted yesterday on the pregnancy test section :)

I am in British Columbia Canada. about 45 min east of Vancouver.

I had a very late nap. I am just trying to get everything done for the move. Not entirely ready. Thankfully we are moving in early so if something doesn't get done we can come back.

I will be going to bed soon.

Question: how soon did the pregnancy tests go negative. I am 3 weeks from the start of bleeding but about 2 weeks from when everything passed. Last weekend the frer was blazing but the 25 miu dollar store ones eventually went negative. I want to test sunday morning so I can call my doc monday if it's negative but they wanted me to wait until Oct 2. I just want to get in and get my biopsy done asap. I have a feeling af will come pretty close to on time. I also don't want to waste $15 on a frer just to have it come positive.

I'm not really sure, my bean stopped growing for a while I think, l was 6 weeks when I started bleeding and at the scan they couldn't see anything and said my numbers were very low. I did take a test but I can't remember when it was negative sorry xx

I was 5+5 and at my scan they saw nothing, they thought I had already passed it but I didn't pass anything for another week. I guess there is no choice but to get a test and just do it. lol I have never so desperately wanted just one line.

FRER are so dear flip sake. Ack big massive :hugs: I really hope it's just one line for you. And you can get on the TTC boat and have your rainbow :hugs:

Hey ladies : )

Kandl yipee for af that is so cool ur body's back on track hun.

Aayla good luck with the move hun! The pg tests will only turn negative when ur hcg gets below 20 / 10 or whatever level the test is. I'm cd32 today and have a small piece of retained placenta and tests still show a shadow at 10ui.

Vicky I couldn't find your other post hun will have to go have another snoop around! Sounds exciting though.

Joo good luck for ur interview next week.

Mrs Mac how u doing what cd are you now?

Lora and Amytrisha and Bubbles and Sweety and Kakae hope ur all well. Hi to anyone I missed.

Sailorgirl that sounds like a lovely song choice x

Re the posting on here about ttc - I found this thread a lifesaver when I was going through my horrendous mc (thanks Mrs Mac) but I think I would have been really really upset to come to the miscarriage support section and stumble on a thread with women talking about their rainbows / ttc. I think I would have found it really insensitive so I'm wondering for the sake of other women actually in the process of mcing should we move it up to the ttc after loss section and just call it same title and we all migrate up there? Just a thought I would hate to upset other women actually in process of mcing .....

I'm cd32 today and I thought af had arrived yesterday as sorry for tmi but I bled bright red blood for about 11 hours enuf to need a pad but did not fill it and then it stopped again last night - do u think that might have been last bit of retained placenta broken down? & now I will get proper af in 4 weeks!? So fed up of this crap!

Sorry for long post.

Sunshine I think my thread is called advice please freaking out or something. I agree with some people may find it insensitive just hope we can all stay together :) and all get our rainbow babies. Xx

Sunshine sorry about your confusion about AF, really hope you get some answers soon... I'm not really sure sorry xx :hugs:

Found ur thread Vicky I was looking in the wrong place doh! I posted up there that is AWESOME hun xxx

It seems we all feel a bit weird about talking about ttc & rainbows on here! we could do a vote thing like Kandl said or MrsMac could move it up and we might be able to talk freely then??

Thank you you sunshine. Just realised there that it was a month today I lost my little bean 😥 I have too much emotions right now.

Brilliant idea I'm not really good at making polls and stuff cos I use my mobile for this site so I can't do a lot. Does anyone know how to do it? Lol xx

I think Sunshine is right. I started to think that way too. This is in the miscarriage support section so when we get to the point of ttc or we feel we are ready to move on and are able to hear other people's stories of ttc we can go on to the ttc after loss section.

Whoever is the first to create a thread just let us know the title so we can come and be a part of it when we are ready. then not only can we be there when we are ready but we can also be here if we so choose to help support the newcomers to this thread (fx there are few of those). Also, there are some women that when they move on, that's it, they don't really want to hear anymore sadness as it can bring them back to their own loss and a new thread will be able to keep us all together while respecting the varying circumstances and needs of the others.

And it's decided then... New thread it is :happydance: what should we call it? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->