August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

They can yes and I got a lot of grey squinters last cycle. here it is with the negative effect on my phone. Not sure how reliable this particular tweak is. :shrug:

Won't be testing again until Monday. Taking tomorrow off. I even put the tests under the sink. I'm going to spend the day today at the beach celebrating the high school grad of a friend's kid and then tomorrow I am going to whirl wind my house so I can get the spare room ready. right now it is a storage closest so there are a lot of boxes to be unpacked. I would rather do it now while my symptoms are light and manageable.

Attachments

• 20160625_064321.jpg
    20160625_064321.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 2
Have you tested again Aayla? Good luck!

I'm around and could be anywhere from 2-6 dpo depending if I have a 28 day cycle or a 32 day cycle. We have bd every second day so fingers crossed we are covered :)

Hey Aayla, Waiting for update.

Kakae,nice to hear from you. How have you been? Every second day seems pretty good to me. Fx for both of you.

Hey Kakae!! fx for you this cycle!!

I have tested again but nothing has shown up really. I'm 12 dpo. I almost used my last frer today but I didn't. Holding off until tomorrow. I am getting a requisition today from my doc for a blood test. If I don't see much tomorrow I'm not going and buying more tests. I will just get the blood test done and be done with it.

I am already 12 weeks, scan trimester is in sight!

I had my 12 week scan yesterday, both babies looked good so far, they were both very active and so cute. Baby A's heart rate was 151 and Baby B's was 167. I got the blood work done for the NIPT so hopefully that comes back in about 2 weeks. I am still worried of course since the abnormalities on DD weren't found until week 20. I am getting extra scans though.

Good luck aayla!

yay for 12 weeks! Glad babies are doing well. Are you going to find out gender if you can or wait it out?

so I had a bunch of wondfos left over and I decided to just randomly take one. I think this is smu or third but pee was pretty dark and not that diluted.

first pic is unaltered, second pic has an effect called Turquoise.

Attachments

• 20160628_130253.jpg
    20160628_130253.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 5
  • tweaked.jpg
    tweaked.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 4
I feel like I see something in the altered test Aayla! Fx for you!

Yay danser, can't believe that's 12w already!! So pleased to hear both babies are doing well! Do you have a pic to post?! :happydance:

Bfn on frer. :cry: totally gutted. Af is due is 2-3 days. Just have to wait on her now. If she is late i will do the blood test as I have a form for that.

Attachments

• 20160629_061354.jpg
    20160629_061354.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 5
So sorry hun. Hope it's just too early still? You are 12dpo?

13dpo. Hcg should be around 12 if there is any. Getting blood work done as Friday is Canada Day and my brother's 25th bday. If I am not then I would like to drink

yay for 12 weeks! Glad babies are doing well. Are you going to find out gender if you can or wait it out?

Thanks! We will find out the sexes of the babies. The NIPT test will only tell us if there is Y DNA present or not. So we wouldn't know two boys or 1. If there is no Y DNA we know it will be 2 girls. So I may not know for sure until 20 weeks. Sorry for the BFN :-(

Arghh thanks for the reminder MrsMac, I have to figure out how to add pics here! Hope you are doing well!

Hcg <1. Not pregnant :cry: these symptoms were insane. I still have some. Have no idea why I got them. I don't get af symptoms except maybe some moodiness and spotting 1-2 days prior

Thanks! We will find out the sexes of the babies. The NIPT test will only tell us if there is Y DNA present or not. So we wouldn't know two boys or 1. If there is no Y DNA we know it will be 2 girls. So I may not know for sure until 20 weeks. Sorry for the BFN :-(

Arghh thanks for the reminder MrsMac, I have to figure out how to add pics here! Hope you are doing well!

Glad the babies are doing well danser. As far as pics are concerned, when posting use " Go advanced" button below post. It will take you to advanced another page or format click " Manage attachment" choose photo to upload and then use " upload". You can close the window and just press submit as you normally do. Hope this helpss.

Aayla, so sorry hun. I really don't know what to say. Three months after mc I was going crazy not getting pregnant so, I can only imagine how frustrated you must be feeling.

Kakae, kee us updated.

onwards and upwards ladies!! I had a huge cry yesterday and hubby just cuddled me and then started acting goofy to make me laugh. I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this man.

As long as the letrozole is making me ovulate we get to continue on this course. I'm not sure how long. I will see how many refills I get from the doc today.

I really want to focus on my weight. I'm 45 lbs heavier than when I started this last year. So that could be playing a role. and the beginning of the year had loads of stress. Now we are relatively stress free.

I have 2 fitness things I am needing to focus one. 1) I have the opportunity to be in the infomercial for 21 Day Fix Extreme. I just have to do it and get great results (which if you do it, you will) and then make little videos. 2) I signed up for a 10k in October. But it really is best to start training now just in case I do get pregnant i would like to be able to still do it.

so we have set a date to start IVF. Of course I have to run this by the doctor at my next appt. We are looking to start mid march..that will be the stimming etc. We are hoping to have the transfer done at the end of march / beginning of April. This will give us a Christmas baby.

I have always wanted a Christmas baby. DH is all for it too provided we keep Christmas and the birthday separate. No combining gifts etc. He is born in January and hates it because he always got very little because no one had any money in January.

So this gives me 8 months to lose weight and 7 months to save up all the money. I don't include July for money saving as we are a bit behind on some bills and we need this month to catch up. I get a raise at the end of the month as well and I will be learning some new tasks which will give me more hours. I figured out that if we can survive on his current pay cheques and bank my current pay cheques then we will be able to save it in the 7 months. When I get my raise and more hours we can for sure save the amount needed and DH should be getting more hours soon as well.

But I have to go over the budget with a fine tooth comb to be sure we can live on his money alone.

As per the weight loss. As of today I am 325 lbs. My bmi is 52.5 In order to be at the top range of their limit of a 38 bmi I need to weigh 235. So I need to lose 90 lbs. If I can keep a consistent loss of 2.5 lbs per week I will just meet the 90 lb goal by mid March. Of course in the beginning I will lose a bit more than that and then maybe taper off a bit after but that is average amount.

Aayla- are you continuing with the other meds until you start Ivf?

I dreamt last night that you were pregnant, and had a baby boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->