August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

no. The doc may allow more cycles of letrozole but he even said that it's getting to the grey area and 12 is the max he will go. But the nurse said they don't like to go above 8. So we decided to just stop and give my body a rest. I'm tired. The romance was starting to dwindle and the stress of will I ovulate or not, all the symptoms in the tww was depressing. I just don't want to do it anymore.

I know that IVF will have its own stress but I feel like it's the right path to take. The moment we made the choice to move on it was like a weight was lifted.

I still have to tell the doc this when we see him in a week. and maybe he will veto my plans. No idea.

That's funny about your dream. I am hoping for a boy. I've never really had a desire to raise a girl. But I know we will be happy either way. I once did the ring gender test back when I was 12 (when my mom was pregnant with my sis she was doing it). It said I was going to have twin boys.

yay for 12 weeks! Glad babies are doing well. Are you going to find out gender if you can or wait it out?

Thanks! We will find out the sexes of the babies. The NIPT test will only tell us if there is Y DNA present or not. So we wouldn't know two boys or 1. If there is no Y DNA we know it will be 2 girls. So I may not know for sure until 20 weeks. Sorry for the BFN :-(

Arghh thanks for the reminder MrsMac, I have to figure out how to add pics here! Hope you are doing well!

Glad the babies are doing well danser. As far as pics are concerned, when posting use " Go advanced" button below post. It will take you to advanced another page or format click " Manage attachment" choose photo to upload and then use " upload". You can close the window and just press submit as you normally do. Hope this helpss.

Thanks I will have to try this

I'm so sorry Aayla. IVF is hard, but on the plus side of it all, sex became just sex again and didn't need to be timed or planned. Can you try an IUI first see how you respond to injectables before going into IVF?

The doc gave us that option but he said the cost of once cycle of IUI with injectable is $2500. He said you might as well save up for IVF as then we get frozen embryos for siblings if we want.

CD29 today, no testing yet. I've just decided to wait for AF now as of saves the $ and the disappointment! I'm cramping a wee bit so I'm sure she's on her way. She came last month on CD31 so will know in the next few days...

I hear ya on the waiting kakae. This last cycle just did me in. I do hope the cramping you have isn't af.

Thanks Aayla, its so hard huh, every month, just waiting it out. I'm not sure, I bet it will be AF as it always is lol but there's still that little part of me saying 'imagine if its actually embedding into the lining and that's why you're cramping and having pinching down there and oh would you look at that, two lines!' God, who would have thought getting pregnant was so damn hard.

Yeah. I have even come to not trust actual symptoms. I do wonder if we did conceive but nothing really implanted or at least not long enough for enough hcg to show up on a test. If that happened I suspect af would come on time like she did and I am only aware because I am trying to get pregnant.

Or my body is just messed up and likes to torture me :haha:

It will happen for us one day.

The doc gave us that option but he said the cost of once cycle of IUI with injectable is $2500. He said you might as well save up for IVF as then we get frozen embryos for siblings if we want.

Very true!

I have my doc appt tomorrow. Not sure what he will say. He doesn't know wenhave decided to forgo letrozole. But he may say to continue to do it while working towards ivf. I am on the fence about that thought.

I suppose we shall see in the morning.

Went to see the fertility doc today. He wants to do letrozole and IUI. I'm only allowed 3 more cycles of letrozole and because of my weight IVF is a way off and he doesn't want me losing drastically which can do more harm than good in the neonatal sense. So while I lose weight and save what we can we will do three rounds of IUI. (assuming we need 3). He says it will double our chances.

Since I am cd 6 today this cycle is out. so I just have to wait for the next af. The IUI should happen around Aug 24 depending on when af comes. Without being on letrozole af doesn't like to behave normally so she may have to be induced.

DH and i have to get new blood panels done of all the std's and stuff as it has been a few years so having to wait makes sure we can get them done and they get the results in time.

The doc was really excited he was like "yeah..let's do this..Let's just do it." This is why I chose this doc. he is so passionate about it.

How did the appointment go Aayla? When will you be able to start IVF?

Good luck kakae I hope this is it for you!

I got the results back from my NIPT today. Negative for Trisomy 18, 13, 21. The test also revealed there was no Y DNA, so we are having two girls. I am happy, nervous all at the same time. The results from our angel daughter all came back fine at this stage too.

I just posted as you did. So my post is jist before yours. Lol congrats on the 2 baby girls and good tests results!!

That's great news Aayla, glad your doctor is so pumped!!

Aw danser, that's excellent news - 2 gorgeous daughters! I hope everything continues to be happy and healthy til you have those two little poppets in your arms xx

Danser, so happy for you. Congratulations! It would be wonderful to have your rainbow daughters after a very hard time. Fx everything stays this way for you.

Aayla, great news Aayla. Can't wait for more updates from you.

Kakae, have you tested hun?

Afm, GTT tomorrow along with scan. Wish me luck.

Danser how awesome! Two wee girls, how lovely :)

No need to test, AF came right on time. Another month next month, just gotta keep trying.

Urgh two days of slight brown and pink spotting with cramping. Just hurry up already!

Urgh kakae, that's how my AF used to start too. It's like, get it over with already!!!

Keeping fingers crossed for next cycle X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->