August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

Sorry Kakae she is here!

Thank you Sweety and Mrs Mac!

IUI sounds like a great plan. August will be here before you know it!

it's practically mid July!! Where is the time going? I have to go do blood work tomorrow morning. We need to get our std panel updated and I have a couple of other things there are checking. Only 26 days to go until af is due. I should be getting the IUI around Aug 25. Which, ironically, is 2 days prior to when I get my positive last year. Only 12 days later than the last conception.

Last 6 days have been the worst days of my life. Got a BFP on 6/29 on my 3rd cycle of Clomid. We were on top of the world exactly a week after that on 7/6 in the evening I spott4ed at 4 weeks and 6 days. Ran to the ER. They did blood work. HCG came back at 2096. They did ultrasound but found a cyst neat my right ovary and nothing in the uterus. I was told it was possibly ectopic. Me and my DH were devastated. Saw my OB/Gyn the next day and see said we will monitor the HCG and meanwhile if i have any abdominal pain we need to go the ER. Same night had pain and left for the ER. They re ran the test HCG came back at 2341. The Gyn on call was a jerk and was ready to inject Methotrexate. We decided against it and came back home. Got HCG tested on Saturday came back at 2741. Did not rise much GYN said on Monday this confirms Ectopic. I just could not believe it I had nothing that would relate to ectopic. She ordered an ultrasound for 7/11. The cyst disappeared on the ultrasound still no signs of the baby. Got HCG tested today and it came back at 838 :cry:. And yes I have been spotting all these days since Thursday night. So all in all I am on my way to a miscarriage. I don't know if I should be glad that its not ectopic or not. But either ways its loss for me, can't tell which one is better. My husband has been completed scarred due to all this. Our life took a big turn in just 6 days. Last week this time we were happy that we will be having a new baby. I need some positivity to not give up on having Baby #2 and keep trying. The only thing I look forward to is going home and looking at my smiling 4 year old lovely boy. That is the only thing that can give me happiness at the moment. :cry:

Almost at August Aayla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a 16 week scan on Monday, can't wait to see the girls again. I hope all looks ok. I swear my mission over the next week is to download bump and baby pics.

Yeah I am super excited. 2 more weeks until af. Just did our blood work. From the results I could see all looks within normal range the at stuff got sent away and we don't have access to that but I am not worried about it. We did all this 2 years again and it was fine.

I started my anti-depressants. The side effects are a little rough to start but they should taper off after a week or so. I feel better already. I am so productive in my house.

I have been purging and selling off things to save for Vegas spending money. I am only up to $18 but that is a couple of meals.

Now I just hope af comes on time. But with the anti-depressants it may be possible for me to take the provera and not be so crazy. We shall see.

Falguni: I am so sorry for your loss

Danser: I am quite excited to see bump pics!!!

Sorry for your loss falguni, it's very painful experience emotionally but you'll find lots of support on B&B.

Good luck with the pills Aayla, hope you're feeling much better soon!

Danser, 16w already?! How on earth did that happen?! So excited to see bump pics 👍🏻

My bump is absolutely huge now, I can't reach to tie my shoelaces, its laughable! We had a growth scan today at 36+4 and baby is already measuring 40w (head and tummy) so I think I'm in for another bruiser 😱 I'll be having the epidural as soon as possible! X

Oooh mrsmac you are so close. I can't wait to see your little one!!!

This is pretty lengthy... Sorry in advance

I suffered my loss April 5th. I was devastated as we were in total shock that I had fallen pregnant. We were not trying. July marks month 3 since my loss and is the month that my doctor informed me would be ok to start trying as my body should be healed and ready to carry again. So this month, we prepared to start trying. we were intimate before during and after my fertile window. Calendar tells me my ovulation day was CD 16. This would make it July 15th. I had EWCM on the 14th and 15th of this month, since then I have seen and felt creamy lotion like CM, had mild but noticeable cramps, twinges and pains on the right side where my ovary would sit, headaches and heartburn. other than that, no sore BB's, mild acne, no nausea, although i really haven't craved anything or really had a feel for food the past few days.

Im so confused because this is the first time we have actually tried for a baby. my first two were surprises. I don't want to be in over my head and get my hopes up. But I have a gut feeling like something is going on. whether its implantation, or whatever, I just feel like there is something.

Today I should be about 6 dpo, the CM had decreased but I have had the sharp, twinges on the right side almost all morning. Im not really bloated, but if AF is going to show, I normally don't feel heavy or bloated until only a few days beforehand.

Cramping in between periods is very VERY uncommon for me. as well as heartburn.

any insight?? or help would be greatly appreciated.

Hoping for my BFP on the 25th or the 26th next week i would be 10 and 11dpo

Sorry for your loss TTC. I'm not sure I can be of much use because af didn't return to normal for me until about 8 weeks after mc and I conceived the next month.

For me, the times I've had a BFP have been the months when something let off and when I had none of the usual af symptoms/classic BFP symptoms, the times when I felt empty - that's the only way I can describe it.

I guess the only thing to do is wait and see - good luck! X

This is from yesterday.
Mrsmac omg you are so close!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aayla glad things are going well and AF will be here soon.

Attachments

• IMG_0495.jpg
    IMG_0495.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 2
This is me from yesterday. I am a whale :cry:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 3
You're beautiful MrsMac!!

I'm sorry...I forgot if you found out and told us, and it isn't on your ticker,..do you know the sex?

Falguni and TTCbaby 3 sorry for your loss. TTC, i had creamy cm in all three pregnancies. It might be good sign for you.

Danser you look awesome. The bump is so cute.

Mrsmac, you look absolutely beautiful. This is the only time we are gonna enjoy being whale. lol. And I just realized your rainbow is due in August!

Aayla, I saw your fb posts. You definitely look very productive. And yeah August is almost here. Can't wait foe updates from you. Good luck gal.

Thanks ladies, I am huge this time. And really struggling to do anything for myself (DH has to tie my shoelaces :rofl: )

But only 3 weeks and 2 days til baby is due.

Aayla, we found out we are having another boy (didn't put it in my ticket as I still have a small amount of paranoia...!)

We've decided on a name too, and please feel free to be honest...

Ruairì James McA.

It's the Irish Gaelic version of Rory (but pronounced ROO-ry rather than ROAR-ry) and means Red King. There's little doubt that he'll be a red head like DS, myself and the majority of my family (it's an aggressive gene lol!) so we hope it'll be quite apt.

My folks (who are English rather than Scottish) don't like it much, MIL/FIL didn't have much love for it either but we like it and DS has now started talking about bump and his bother Ruairi so we think it'll stick!

MrsMac the bump is adorable. I like the name but I didn't realize that was pronunciation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->