August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

I love it, my scottish friend has a Ruari 😃 x

Oh I didn't know you could spell it without the first i! The traditional spelling is Ruraidh but DH is keen to try and keep it as simple for him to spell as possible lol! X

ooh congrats on the boy. I like the name. My hubby is Scottish and Guyanese (but he looks 100% Scottish) and we are looking at traditional Scottish names. We are pretty sure it will come out a red head as well.

I like it Mrsmac. It's lovely. I am hearing it for first time so kind of difficult to pronounce but, thanks for explanation!

I can't believe I have bad news, Monday we had a 16 week scan both babies looked great. On Tuesday morning at work I felt a lot of pressure, so luckily my OB office is ten minutes away. They said Baby A's waters were bulging so I was rushed in an ambulence to the ER. In L&D they said there wasn't much they could do and it's was likely I could loose both babies.

Maggie Catherine was born Wednesday 7/27 at 1am. Luckily my body calmed down and for now Baby B is safe and has a 60-70% chance of making it. I was released from the hospital last night. I am on bed rest of the next 2 weeks. I am so devastated we have had another loss. We got to see her hold and the hospital gave us a beautiful memory box. I am trying to be strong for her sister but it's so hard.

Dander, my heart is breaking for you. Life is so cruel sometimes.

I hope everything continues to go well with Baby B and you have your healthy little rainbow in 23 weeks time xxx

So sorry Danser. Keeping you and baby B in my thoughts, hope she stays safe xx

So sorry Danser. I can't believe life can be so rough and cruel. But, glad baby B is safe and sound. Take rest and please share anything you feel like sharing here. We are here for you. Hugs.

I'm so very sorry Danser. Sweet dreams Maggie 😞Xx

I am doing ok, I'm sad but trying to have hope for Duck. I had an appointment yesterday we saw Duck moving around on the u/s. I have an appointment again next Friday. So until next Friday I am on bed rest and no work.

That's great, good news that baby is doing well. It must be hard being on bed rest but if it helps, it's worth it!

I've been thinking of you and hope the rest of your pregnancy is problem-free xx

Danser: I'm glad baby is doing well.

MrsMac: you must be due soon? when is your due date again? How are you feeling?

Yeah not long at all now - due next Sunday (14th). Absolutely no sign of baby coming early so I expect I'll go to EDD or over x

Well I was wrong!!

Baby Ruaridh James McAdam decided to arrive ten days early this morning at 8.34am weighing 7lb 5oz (so much for the huge baby!!)

He obviously didn't want to miss the big house move tomorrow 🙈😂

OMG! our first rainbow baby is here. Huge Congratulations to you Mrsmac. Pics please.
How are you doing? How was the experience? I am impatient to hear all about it. Please share when you feel like doing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->