August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

I did bring it up but all they said was that if I haven't seen a surge by cd 18 then to call and they will schedule a blood test. Which is pointless because I know I ovulate after that.

I'm not worried about not ovulating. Only once in 8 cycles did I not ovulate on letrozole. I had a horrible cold at the time ovulation was to happen and the doc agreed that that was likely.

I figure that I will use the opk's twice a day and if I have not seen a surge by the end of cd 18 then call them and see if I can come in and do an ultrasound on cd 19.

did my day 3 FSH and Estradiol tests. My FSH was 4.8miU/L and My Estradiol was 94 miU/L. Some things say my FSH is fine and I have a good reserve with that number but some things say it is low and this shows I have PCOS (which I know I have). My Estradiol is low for sure and I knew this would be the case with PCOS. Now I just wait for the doc to call, if they will. Not sure if they are going to go over the results me.

Thanks! I am super excited. Even if we miss the iui we are still going to be timing BD just in case.

Wow I've missed a lot while I've not been on. Congratulations Mrsmsc, he is absolutely gorgeous! Xx

Hello ladies!

I'm obviously new here, had a blighted ovum and miscarried last week beginning Monday with it ending this past Sunday. I was almost 9 weeks.

My dh and I have decided to wait until my first AF before trying again but I noticed something that I did not expect AT ALL this early. When wiping, there was a bit of EWCM and it has become more abundant through the day. My question here is: is it possible that my body is about to O merely 4 days after the end of my m/c?

Hello pes, sorry you are joining us and sorry for your loss.

I think it's possible that you're gearing up to ovulate- our bodies are funny things and ive learnt nothing is impossible. It could also just be your hormones going a bit crazy and causing the ewcm. Do you do opks? X

I've used OPK's in the past but it was making our BD'ing so scheduled and my DH and I weren't enjoying it anymore. Once I stopped using them and because I had a general idea of when I would normally O, that's when I fell preggers.

I'm inexperienced as this is my first m/c and I don't think it's right that anyone should ever become experienced. I just think it's strange that it looks like my body is getting ready for another maybe-baby after this last was so recently lost.

Hi pesk. I'm so sorry for your loss. It's not unusual for your body to ovulate right after a m/c. Many women have become pregnant right away. they say to wait until your first true af but it's usually only for timing purposes. I've heard the body is more fertile right after.

Hello all, hope I may join you.
I have two boys, 7 (5months ttc) and 4 (first try ttc) and now we are ttc our third. we started in july and I got positive august 5th and on august 15th it started to bleed. Was about 5week (ish) along. There were much more blood livers and such than I usualy have when AF comes so my body was definitly gearing up for a pg also had similar signs as when I got pg with the boys.
So we decited to just keep trying right away. Im just not sure what to expect. If I should expect to ovulate, to have similar cycle as usual or what. So I odered a opk strips and pg strips. Even not sure if we should hold of sex (stopped bleeding) or to go easy or what (tihí)
My emotiones have gone from realy sad, crying my eyes out, to sad, to feeling sorry for myself, to not feeling sorry for my self, to feeling ok and now feeling excited and surprisingly optimistiq about ttc. There is litle bit of fright there in the mix, thinking maby it might happen again.

Any tips from you girls would be grate :)
Also wondering, when did you get af after your loss?

Welcome Cat! I'm so sorry for your loss. My advice is to do what feels right in your gut. You're going to likely cycle through all the emotions a lot. But if deep down you know you want to continue to TTC then do so. Don't be afraid to talk about what is going on. This forum, and this thread, is great for that. A wonderful way to vent with ladies who have gone through similar things.

I've done cycles where I used opks, took my temp, checked my cm etc and I have done cycles where I did nothing. This cycle I am just going to use OPK's.

My af had to be induced but I have PCOS so I don't get af on my own most of the time.

AFM: the money fell through for the IUI. I missed 2 days of work and rent is due 2 days after the IUI so we just can't do it. But we are doing timed intercourse and I am loaded up with CB digi opk's. I start using them on Tuesday. I have 2 or 3 wondfo pregnancy tests which I may use if the urge to poas early takes me but with our trip to Vegas happening a week after I am due to test I just can't afford to go crazy with the FRER. :haha:

Welcome cat, although sounds little weird welcoming someone to loss thread. But, Ayala is right you can talk about anything here without feeling guilty.
As for af, most of us had mc in August 2015 and it has been long journey. But, as far as I remember I had my ovulation 15days after D&C. And af was bang on time. We started ttc next cycle because, dox said so. But, many ladies say it's just for keeping track of pregnancy so, you can start ttc right away if you feel you are ready. Good luck we all are here.

Aayla, sorry hun. I was waiting for update because, 25th was approaching but, trying naturally won't hurt either. How exciting that you are going to vegas for bro's wedding.

I am getting excited for Vegas. It will be nice to travel with hubby. We haven't had a vacation since our honeymoon 5 years ago.

I am feeling really good this cycle. I am relaxed and positive and content. There is no major stress. It sucks about the money but it is what it is and we have TI.

I joined a few cross stitch groups on FB and we do various events and challenges and it has kept me busy. I start using my opks tomorrow but I don't expect a positive until next Monday or Tuesday.

Aayla - I think you may be right about the O thing. I counted the days since the end of my m/c and the EWCM would be right on time if I were to O, which also means I should get AF right around Sept. 3/4 but we'll have to see. Then again, my DH and I also BD during that time but again, we'll see.

That's the spirit Aayla. Just have a relaxed approach towards it and may be it will come to you naturally.
Enjoy the wedding and hope you got that hair change you were talking about on fb.

I'm going blonde!!! :O That is if I can find someone to do it for a reasonable price. I am waiting until after the wedding just in case. right now it is dark brown with some purple so it has to go through a lot of colour stripping to get it to the right shade and I don't want it to be some gross colour for the wedding.

Peski: It's always a wait and see it seems. I feel like all we do is wait. lol

Tomorrow is one year from our loss of DD#1 I can't believe. H & I are both off from work to celebrate her birthday. No big plans but I am going to bake a cake, and do a balloon release. We got a #1 candle for her cake and a card for her too. I also want to pick a charity and make a donation in her name.

Yesterday we had our 20 week scan for Duck, I was so nervous. Last year the 20 week scan is when we found out there were all the problems with DD#1. It looks like Duck is perfectly healthy, no abnormalities at all. MFM believes she should be born near or close to term. H & I were so happy and so relieved. We still have another 19 weeks to go but I am really hoping this is our rainbow.

Danser: my heart goes out to you. I think it will be a lovely thing to do something. I am glad to hear that duck is doing well.

Danser that are some good news! Hope you have good 19 weeks ahead :)

I got my opk and pg strips in the mail today and got so excited I jad to try one opk, even though I know that if my cycle bounces back to normal then I wont be ovulating the next 6-10 days I think.
Also been having mixed feelings. It is like the pg happend ages ago... it was just so short time we knew about it and then it was gone and though it is just about 2 weeks ot started to blees and the pg ended I feel like it was further in the past and almost like in another life. I get bit guilty about forgeting it for a while during the day, for not feeling sad anymore, for feeling excited about ttc again and so on.

Any one know the feeling?

Danser, I will be thinking about you. It is great idea to remember dd specially about charity.
I said Good bye to lo on September 2 so, it is getting closer and feelings are all over the place.

Hi ladies, sorry I haven't been around much - been a little chaotic with the house move etc!

Welcome newbies, sorry for your losses but hope you find some comfort here - these ladies are awesome!

Danser, I've been thinking of you. So delighted to hear Duck is well. I hope you and hubby are ok and that DD's first birthday wasn't too tough :hugs:

Aayla, I'm so excited for you with all the IUI chat! Can't wait til you have your little rainbow! And I hope you have fun in Vegas. Don't forget to post pics of the new hair before and after.

How is everyone else doing? Sweetie and Lora, how long do you have to go now? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->