August Testers, let's keep going!! 14BFPs so FAR!

Today's symptoms are my hips are just acking. And my boobs are killing me, when I took off my bra for bed last night it hurts so bad. I'm not sure how much of this is just going off my birth control or if it had to do with pregnancy or pms.

So I couldn't sleep last night and had to pee at like 2am, and like the weirdo I am, didn't want to 'waste' it, so I made a quick trip to the store to buy a test. Tested last night and thought I saw a faint line but thought 'Nah, I'm barely awake, I'm seeing things'. Then woke up this morning aware that I still had the other test and tried that one. I still think I see a faint line. I'm not sure if it's my eyes playing tricks on me but I'm not going to test again til Saturday! I feel a 'fullness' in my lower belly, have been having dull cramps on and off, right side sometimes has a pulling or little twinges of pain. And my boobs are definitely sore. Hmm.

So I couldn't sleep last night and had to pee at like 2am, and like the weirdo I am, didn't want to 'waste' it, so I made a quick trip to the store to buy a test. Tested last night and thought I saw a faint line but thought 'Nah, I'm barely awake, I'm seeing things'. Then woke up this morning aware that I still had the other test and tried that one. I still think I see a faint line. I'm not sure if it's my eyes playing tricks on me but I'm not going to test again til Saturday! I feel a 'fullness' in my lower belly, have been having dull cramps on and off, right side sometimes has a pulling or little twinges of pain. And my boobs are definitely sore. Hmm.

WHERE IS THE PICTURE OF YOUR TESTS??!! :D This is really exciting. We demand a photo. Now.

WHERE IS THE PICTURE OF YOUR TESTS??!! :D This is really exciting. We demand a photo. Now.

Hahaha of course you knew I took a picture of them! ;) I'm going to try to upload them in a minute. I still think I'm going crazy and it was the blue dye tests since I couldn't find the pink dye kind .. so, could be an evap? But I took the pics within 5 minutes of testing. lol

If you need any help uploading pics just let me know. We are waiting :)

My bloody god I can't stop eating and nothing is satisfying my appetite , have just had 2 packet of crisps,a whole big bag of aero bubbles and a handful of ham and can't wait to go out for my curry tonight at six... I had toast and bannnna for breakfast, felt very hungry just after it so had a salad bowl for lunch but half way through couldn't finish it...... Bloody hell if I'm not pregnant im gonna really have to work hard to shift this extra weigh :cry:

Oh and it is warm in my house and I have goose pimples and have had to put my cardigan on, can feeling hot and cold be early symptoms

Ahh, finally 10 posts! Evidence (or lack of!) https://imgur.com/ayuNXbv.jpg

Can barely see if (if you can). But the top was taken last night, bottom this morning.

What dpo are you? I think I see a faint faint line in the bottom one but It might just be a shadow. Maybe try a pink dye test!

I see a faint line on the top one...im on my cell phone too. Ill take a look tonight on my computer at home maybe ill see the line in the other photos

That first one looks like a poss positive to me... Looking good for sure! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->