August Testers, let's keep going!! 14BFPs so FAR!

Im the same way get super jealous even though im happy for them. 2 girls I know had there babies yesterday. Seeing newborns makes it hard i just want one so bad!

I'm the same, a friend announced she was pregnant yesterday and although i'm soo happy for her i feel a bit jealous!

so i caved and tested :blush:

I really wish I new what DPO I am (will be charting is this isnt our month i think from now on).

I've attached a pic, please convince me I need to wait a few more days and it's super early!! today i have had really painful BBs, even walking across the room at work hurt!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 23
sorry i dont know how to turn that the right way or make it any bigger!

I've attached a pic, please convince me I need to wait a few more days and it's super early!! today i have had really painful BBs, even walking across the room at work hurt!

Because you are due around May 23rd, you should likely have O'd around May 8-9th making you only 6-7dpo. This may not be true for you (it isn't for me - I ovulate day 11) but you have nothing else to go on. This only ASSUMES you have a somewhat typical cycle where you would ovulate around 14days prior to AF. After you start trackingl, you may find that you are up to 2 days out on either side of this estimate.

The bottom line here is exactly what you wanted to hear, and it is 100% true: You are way WAY too early to test!

Oh, and one more thing: BBS usually become more tender as Progesterone rises. Progesterone peaks approx. 7 days after ovulated. It's a good sign that you've O'd, and also a good indicator that you are about 7dpo.

Lola...it's way too early to test and get a BFP!! Try again in a week. You've still got a chance :)

What do you ladies do to keep busy during the day? I stay at home with my babies. Well kids not so much babie anymore :(. I am constantly thinking about testing even though I m is my will be negative. My house is clean laundry done. Im crocheting my newborn nephew ( 2 weeks old) a little Dino hat, but there is only so much crocheting I can do before I get bored.

I work weird shifts so I was working late yesterday and have been on standby (on call) for work all day today so not been able to do much days like these and my days off I usually just potter round the house, doing housework, walking dog and the usual day to day business but I get bored and frustrated at times. Today I've had such a lazy day I've hardly moved off the sofa, been really tired all day but I think that's down to working late yesterday. If I had tests in the house I would find it very hard not to be taking one everyday do I don't have them in house haha. I want to just wait until AF doesn't come then go but a FR one.

Because you are due around May 23rd, you should likely have O'd around May 8-9th making you only 6-7dpo. This may not be true for you (it isn't for me - I ovulate day 11) but you have nothing else to go on. This only ASSUMES you have a somewhat typical cycle where you would ovulate around 14days prior to AF. After you start trackingl, you may find that you are up to 2 days out on either side of this estimate.

The bottom line here is exactly what you wanted to hear, and it is 100% true: You are way WAY too early to test!

Oh, and one more thing: BBS usually become more tender as Progesterone rises. Progesterone peaks approx. 7 days after ovulated. It's a good sign that you've O'd, and also a good indicator that you are about 7dpo.

I agree. I had opk 8th may so I'm going by that. I'm cd 20 today. My boobs hurt but I too think its progesterone rising. Before clomid I wasn't getting any sore boobs an a progesterone blood test sure enough showed me not ovulating. This is my second month on clomid and blood test tomorrow. Hoping my sore bbs are a sign on ovulation. I am waiting until sunday to try a frer

Plus bbs pain has really peaked today. It's got worse each day. So excited and so nervous for my blood test tomorrow.

What do you ladies do to keep busy during the day? I stay at home with my babies. Well kids not so much babie anymore :(. I am constantly thinking about testing even though I m is my will be negative. My house is clean laundry done. Im crocheting my newborn nephew ( 2 weeks old) a little Dino hat, but there is only so much crocheting I can do before I get bored.

I work mon-fri 8:30-5:00 come home spend time with the DH and dog. Weekends im home alone Sat so i normally get my cleaning and stuff done, do some relaxing, see some friends, ect. Sunday is the day both me and my hubby have off together. The snow is finally gone up here in the part of Canada im in. Starting to warm up too so im sure we will soon be spending some days out at the family cabin. Hopefully that will help with the 2ww waits this summer if it doesnt happen this cycle.

I work mon-fri 8:30-5:00 come home spend time with the DH and dog. Weekends im home alone Sat so i normally get my cleaning and stuff done, do some relaxing, see some friends, ect. Sunday is the day both me and my hubby have off together. The snow is finally gone up here in the part of Canada im in. Starting to warm up too so im sure we will soon be spending some days out at the family cabin. Hopefully that will help with the 2ww waits this summer if it doesnt happen this cycle.

Where I'm canada are you? We got no snow this year. :( just lots of rain. I think when Dave gets home I'm going to get him to hide the tests haha then I don't obsess over it.

I work in the mornings, then I come home and there's no way I can poas with my 3 year old around, she'd want to know what the hell I was up to and probably try to 'help' me out :dohh:
I try and go out in the afternoons to keep us busy otherwise I would constantly be analysing everything. Find fun things to do with the kids and that'll eat up your time, promise! :thumbup:

Marilyn: sore bbs are a sign that you've o'd :) obviously not a guarantee, but, temps would be great for you to ensure the clomid is doing its job.

Yeh I tried last cycle didn't get on with it. Woke up different times etc. so was trying relax this cycle. Easier said than done now I'm halfway thru 2ww. Hoping my bloods show ov when I have them taken to tomorrow

Thanks everyone! Really needed you to confirm for me! I. Finding it so hard to keep my mind off TTC!

Where I'm canada are you? We got no snow this year. :( just lots of rain. I think when Dave gets home I'm going to get him to hide the tests haha then I don't obsess over it.

Northwestern Ontario close to Manitoba border. Where abouts are you?

Bloody hell sore back,sore boobs,swollen tummy and eating everything in sight, please either hurry up witch or BFP please as am going mad lol

You know its so funny i check BnB website more then I check my facebook now lol.

Shortie, Lola, Andi, WUWH, Callie, Marilyn.

Looks like we're all dying...including me. I am at work. If anyone searches my browser history, they're sure to wonder if I'm nuts - and will also know I'm trying to get PG....does that stop me? Noooooo.... I have a full on case of ttc-itis.

New symptoms for me today: a feeling like I'm about to burst into tears for no reason, extremely unusual for me.

Well, Fingers crossed for all of us that we can stand it. REMEMBER: Only AF means you're out. If you cave and test and get a BFN (this will likely happen if you test now) it only means there's no answer for you yet. Does not mean you're not PG.

BUT DON'T TEST!!!!! Lol...

I caved and tested earlier today :wacko: must not test again until the weekend!!!!!!!:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->