August Testers, let's keep going!! 14BFPs so FAR!

image.jpg

This is what I did yesterday and today to keep busy. Now tome to make a tiny one!!

Heylove, i'd do a pink dye test, blue tests are known for being unreliable...but fx'd this is the start of a bfp!

CAllie did you crochet that? Too cute!

Heylove, i'd do a pink dye test, blue tests are known for being unreliable...but fx'd this is the start of a bfp!

Oh I definitely need to get a pink dye test .. CVS didn't have any last night or I would've gotten one of those! I'll test Saturday morning and see where we are then! My s/o is soooooo excited!

I did crochet it, Dave went away for work for 4 months last November and I learnt off YouTube haha. I needed to keep busy.

Oh, Callie - that is adorable! you should do some booties to surprise Dave with if you turn up PG. ;)

Oh, Callie - that is adorable! you should do some booties to surprise Dave with if you turn up PG. ;)

I tried to make some booties for my brand new nephew but they look so big and goofy. But I think I will do that! Since they look cute not on a tiny baby! That's a good idea!

Can't wait for all the BFPs to role in!!

TMI! Today I had a lot of creamy CM but some of it was very stretch, almost like EWCM. Is this a good or bad sign does anyone know?

Also, from past experience would you say ICs or Frer test accurately the quickest?

Can't wait for all the BFPs to role in!!

TMI! Today I had a lot of creamy CM but some of it was very stretch, almost like EWCM. Is this a good or bad sign does anyone know?

Also, from past experience would you say ICs or Frer test accurately the quickest?

From what I have read, lots of CM sticky or creamy is a good sign. As for the FRER: it can only work if you have implanted and left enough time to generate some HCG. From what I understand, the FRER can detect the initial rise of HCG much quicker than other brands, but it is wise to only use it once you are certain you've left enough time to implant and start rising: 6-10 days dpo is typical for Implantion. another 2 days is typical to have detectable levels of HCG. So when FRER claims they can detect HCG 6 days sooner, they are being truthful - but whether or not you are one of those "Early Implanters" is the critical detail. If you are not, then you won't see a bfp that early.

What does this mean: It means you can be pregnant and get a negative FRER at 11dpo. Not because you're not pregnant, but because your bean has not implanted (or been implanted long enough) for ANY urine test to find it.

My advice is not to test any earlier than 11dpo to get reasonably accurate results. But I can't wait that long myself. I'm always hoping to be one of the women who has implanted after 6 days and uses a FRER at 8dpo and gets her BFP. It's never happened even once for me...lol...

Ok my symptoms today...very irritated at everything and everyone. I'm feeling emotional...almost started crying at work today over nothing. I do get this when im pmsing though but its early for pms symptoms. I also had very vivid dreams(nightmares) last night. Im tired, bloated feeling, just wanna go back to bed and cry today. Hope this is pregnancy symptoms and not just a bad day or pms.

OMG am 9dpo today and I can't stop bloody eating!!! Had 2 slices of toast and Bannana around 10.45 am then at 11.45 ate a salad bowl which half way through I couldn't finish, then had Katie to a party and had some nibbles , came home wolfed 2 packets of crisps,a whole bag of aero bubbles then some ham, half an hour later went out and had a curry which I finished and felt so bloated after and now an hour later I am eating crisps again!!!

Don't think I have ever eaten like this before someone please tell me this is a good sign???

And nothing is satisfying my appetite :dohh:

OMG am 9dpo today and I can't stop bloody eating!!! Had 2 slices of toast and Bannana around 10.45 am then at 11.45 ate a salad bowl which half way through I couldn't finish, then had Katie to a party and had some nibbles , came home wolfed 2 packets of crisps,a whole bag of aero bubbles then some ham, half an hour later went out and had a curry which I finished and felt so bloated after and now an hour later I am eating crisps again!!!

Don't think I have ever eaten like this before someone please tell me this is a good sign???

And nothing is satisfying my appetite :dohh:

I hope it's a symptom too because otherwise I will have some explaining to do to my bathroom scale!! Lol

My weird symptoms today: I have had a weird sensation in my uterus. Not sure if I would call it cramps, just, weird. my cm is between sticky/watery, my bbs were okay this morning but are starting to hurt like hell again. Fatigue!! Last night I was leaden, tingly-numb I was so tired. Flopped into bed early and slept like the dead. Today, I could've slept right on my desk. I adjusted my Ovulation detector on FF and it shoved me from CD11 to CD12! :( I guess that's not a bad thing. Would make our bd a better chance, and lines up more with my prior cycles. Just wish I was 8dpo - not 7!! AAGH! One week left. I will not test. again. (oops):blush: It's Hey Loves fault. She inspired me and I got a BF Fer-reakin N.

I am the same but I think I might be bored. I am Laying on my belly now and it's just grumbling. I have that full feeling but I'm hungry.

On another note. I had PID 2 years back, I knew it could effect my fertility. I just looked it up and I am crushed. I could have lost fertility. I am going to make an appt to see if there is a way to see if there is any scaring from it. :( now I almost want af to just hurry and show up. I hate getting excited just to find out something bad.

Haha aww sorry zestygirl! I'm still taking everything with a grain of salt!! I am very cautiously optimistic. A bfn right now is still no big deal! Plenty of time to turn it around!

I am the same but I think I might be bored. I am Laying on my belly now and it's just grumbling. I have that full feeling but I'm hungry.

On another note. I had PID 2 years back, I knew it could effect my fertility. I just looked it up and I am crushed. I could have lost fertility. I am going to make an appt to see if there is a way to see if there is any scaring from it. :( now I almost want af to just hurry and show up. I hate getting excited just to find out something bad.

Oh stop! PID that causes permanent infertility is pretty rare. You could probably discuss having the same test I had done if you are still worried (I had an ectopic related to birth control). They wanted to see if the ectopic damaged my tube although it did not rupture. Hysterosalpingogram, or HSG for short. Of course my test didn't work and I have to go again :p go figure. But don't be ridiculous! Infertile....if PID was that effective at preventing pregnancy people would've found a way to employ it for BC long ago... I really don't think there is any reason for concern. If you don't conceive in a few months, then maybe investigate... You're probably fine.

A few ladies I talked to in ttc have been trying for over a year! I guess being young I just assume I shouf get pregnant right away even though that's not always the case. Exert thing crossed that we get positives soon!

Oh another symptom I forgot to mention...im completely out of it. Like dazed or something. Can pregnancy brain happen this early?

A few ladies I talked to in ttc have been trying for over a year! I guess being young I just assume I shouf get pregnant right away even though that's not always the case. Exert thing crossed that we get positives soon!

I always thought id get pregnant right away too. But apparently not since this is my 7th cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->