August Testers, let's keep going!! 14BFPs so FAR!

I am in tears today and yesterday even happy things I cry, Dave texted me " I love you babe thanks for making me lunch" I started crying. Emotional wreck i am, also my boobies might fall off they hurt so bad comfy sports bra for me.

Callie I'm feeling the same about my boobs...they hurt so bad I've had to dig out some sports bras! Hopefully it's a symptom for us...fingers crossed! Mine usually hurt just before AF but not this bad!

Shortie, Lola, Andi, WUWH, Callie, Marilyn.

Looks like we're all dying...including me. I am at work. If anyone searches my browser history, they're sure to wonder if I'm nuts - and will also know I'm trying to get PG....does that stop me? Noooooo.... I have a full on case of ttc-itis.

New symptoms for me today: a feeling like I'm about to burst into tears for no reason, extremely unusual for me.

Well, Fingers crossed for all of us that we can stand it. REMEMBER: Only AF means you're out. If you cave and test and get a BFN (this will likely happen if you test now) it only means there's no answer for you yet. Does not mean you're not PG.

BUT DON'T TEST!!!!! Lol...

I already think Im out. All my symptoms have disappeared :( if they come back I might test a day or two before my AF.

omg trying so hard not to test!!
my cramps have gone now! weird hey?
I had some mild nausea last night - but I am just putting it down to tiredness
I dont want to attribute it to anything else right now or else I'll just drive myself insane!
im at CD21 now.. so AF due in a week! eek !!

Your not out! Not till that witch shows up! Beeeee Positive!!!!!

Totally. I've been pregnant 5 times.the only time I ever knew I was pg before testing was the time I had the ectopic. Every other time I was clueless.

I am testing the 23rd as well!!!!! :flower:

Welcome Heather! I will update you to the list of testers in our first post right away. Best of luck waiting til the 23rd. Many of us are finding the wait very difficult! :)

Now for a truly taunting update: Our thread has reached 20 testers. It is statistically probable that between 5 and 7 of us WILL get our BFPS this month! Which of us will it be????

That'a crazy! That's a lot of us! How about all of us?! That would be wonderful!
Has and of you ladies ever had PID. I have a bad bad one over 2 years ago. The doctors told me it could cause me to not get pregnant. I am 22 this year extremely healthy, just lost 35 lbs actually. I hope this helps for getting pregnant.

I am testing the 23rd as well!!!!! :flower:

Welcome Heather! I will update you to the list of testers in our first post right away. Best of luck waiting til the 23rd. Many of us are finding the wait very difficult! :)

Now for a truly taunting update: Our thread has reached 20 testers. It is statistically probable that between 5 and 7 of us WILL get our BFPS this month! Which of us will it be????

Yay!! Thank you!! :flower: I doubt I will be able to wait, but that is the day my blood test is scheduled for!

That'a crazy! That's a lot of us! How about all of us?! That would be wonderful!
Has and of you ladies ever had PID. I have a bad bad one over 2 years ago. The doctors told me it could cause me to not get pregnant. I am 22 this year extremely healthy, just lost 35 lbs actually. I hope this helps for getting pregnant.

yes all of us would be wonderful:happydance:

Haha it would be great if all of us got our bfp this month!
I'm pretty sure i'm out though, i just kind of have a feeling. However i will be genuinely excited to see ladies on here announce their pregnancies :)
i have a horrendous cold and i'm at work so i'm going to go hide from my colleagues and look up ttc stuff on the internet :haha: anyone else really distracted at work atm?

I'm off to work shortly, I've a long day ahead of me but least its going to keep my mind off obsessing!

Have a fun day symptom spotting ladies :)

20 testers, how great would it be to see 20 bfps!!

I still have this awful cough. Was teary yesterday. Today I've been very short tempered with dh but could just be result of being sick and not sleeping well.

Hope work goes fast for those going in, it's 7:30pm here and I'm going to watch a bit of telly and having an early night. Two weeks is soooooo long!!

20 testers, how great would it be to see 20 bfps!!

I still have this awful cough. Was teary yesterday. Today I've been very short tempered with dh but could just be result of being sick and not sleeping well.

Hope work goes fast for those going in, it's 7:30pm here and I'm going to watch a bit of telly and having an early night. Two weeks is soooooo long!!

where abouts are you berri? do you happen to be in aust?

Today's symptoms still have tummy cramps and a white discharge when wiping,and a sore back but am determined not to test today as dont want another BFN :cry:

Hi bubblebelly, yep in melbourne. Where are you??

Shortie, stay strong. Don't test!

Haha it would be great if all of us got our bfp this month!
I'm pretty sure i'm out though, i just kind of have a feeling. However i will be genuinely excited to see ladies on here announce their pregnancies :)
i have a horrendous cold and i'm at work so i'm going to go hide from my colleagues and look up ttc stuff on the internet :haha: anyone else really distracted at work atm?

Lol....did you read my recent post? hehe....I'm at work distracting myself with TTC surfing right now! :dohh:

I have todays link. Something a little different than the last two, but I think it's very creative. Some of these PREGNANT PAINTED BELLIES are truly works of art!! Enjoy :) https://www.parenting.com/gallery/pregnant-belly-paintings

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->