August Testers, let's keep going!! 14BFPs so FAR!

I am feeling very emotional (again) today, and suddenly suspect that my DH doesn't love me at all.... Hmmm.... Must be progesterone.

A few ladies I talked to in ttc have been trying for over a year! I guess being young I just assume I shouf get pregnant right away even though that's not always the case. Exert thing crossed that we get positives soon!

I always thought id get pregnant right away too. But apparently not since this is my 7th cycle.

I also never considered the fact that it would take more than one try to make it work. It seems that when you're young, everyone makes it seem like if you're sneezed on by a guy, you'll get pregnant. And my grandma had amazing fertility - 15 kids and 3 sets of twins. But I never considered maybe my partner wouldn't be full of super sperm .. But we'll see! I hate waiting!

I think the headache's have kicked in...the pms ones :(

A few ladies I talked to in ttc have been trying for over a year! I guess being young I just assume I shouf get pregnant right away even though that's not always the case. Exert thing crossed that we get positives soon!

I always thought id get pregnant right away too. But apparently not since this is my 7th cycle.

I also never considered the fact that it would take more than one try to make it work. It seems that when you're young, everyone makes it seem like if you're sneezed on by a guy, you'll get pregnant. And my grandma had amazing fertility - 15 kids and 3 sets of twins. But I never considered maybe my partner wouldn't be full of super sperm .. But we'll see! I hate waiting!

I'm in the same boat I'm 26 and I thought as soon as I come off pill I would just get pregnant right away...didn't for a minute think it would take like over 6 months. All my friends seem to get pregnant without even trying.

I'm the same. I'm 22, tried for 6 months before and just assumed it would happen!

With my first I got pregnant on the pill at 18. But after my PID I am thinking its going to take longer. But this is my first cycle so never know. i think i am just so exciting to be tryng and not get a positive .both Dave and I have a child each just none together so I do know we both did have all the working parts at one point.

And I hate waiting! Haha

Also we are going camping with Dave's family (30 of us) this weekend. We haven't told anyone at all that we are trying. We normally drink wine, and right now I am not going to, how have you ladies gotten around that with out telling them. I know they will wonder, and I don't want them to know.

With my first I got pregnant on the pill at 18. But after my PID I am thinking its going to take longer. But this is my first cycle so never know. i think i am just so exciting to be tryng and not get a positive .both Dave and I have a child each just none together so I do know we both did have all the working parts at one point.

And I hate waiting! Haha

Also we are going camping with Dave's family (30 of us) this weekend. We haven't told anyone at all that we are trying. We normally drink wine, and right now I am not going to, how have you ladies gotten around that with out telling them. I know they will wonder, and I don't want them to know.

I think as far as the drinking goes I would say that I was staying away from drinking since the last time I did, I had a weird reaction/got pretty sick/you're trying not to drink your calories. I've used anyone of these and usually it works!

And I hate waiting! Haha

Fake it. Bring a cup that people can't see through. When someone offers you a drink just tell them you have one and show them the cup. Unless they are watching you pour your drink or taste it themselves they probably won't notice. You can even bring a bottle of wine just in case someone asks to try some of yours then you can pour them a glass. Also them seeing you with a bottle of wine in your hands they probably won't question it as much. You can empty it as you go so it looks like you've been drinking it.

Did I mention how I felt trying to put on my frigging jeans today?

https://www.cutecatgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/too-wide.gif

As for alcohol: I agree with Love. Just say wine/alcohol have been giving you bad migraines lately.

Good idea with the cup! No one would ever ask for a drink or anything. I normally I would drink wine but definitely not now. Also if that witch does get me this month is drinking in moderation while I'm not ovulating okay?
Sorry these aren't 2 week wait questions. If I make a post in ttc it never gets answered. :(

Good idea with the cup! No one would ever ask for a drink or anything. I normally I would drink wine but definitely not now. Also if that witch does get me this month is drinking in moderation while I'm not ovulating okay?
Sorry these aren't 2 week wait questions. If I make a post in ttc it never gets answered. :(

Ya if my AF is in town or if its before ive ovulated I still have a glass of wine or two. You gotta still live life! Plus when you do get pregnant your not going to be able for a long time so enjoy while you can!

Ya if my AF is in town or if its before ive ovulated I still have a glass of wine or two. You gotta still live life! Plus when you do get pregnant your not going to be able for a long time so enjoy while you can!
When I got pregnant with my daughter I didn't find out I was until I was 10 weeks and I was partying. I was on the pill so I never crossed my mind. And I had a healthy baby and pregnancy. I just don't want to take any chances this time knowing I could be pregnant.

Also today went to the store and FRER were on sale. I bought a 2 pack! I'm getting Dave to find them till test day,

Today's symptoms at 10 dpo cramps and feeling sick, but my wee girl was up sick three times last night and I'm rubbish at dealing with it so dont think that helped lol :cry:

OMG I just cried watching Teen Mom 2.... Hopefully it's a lead up to a bfp else I think I need to get my head read :wacko: also my weight is going crazy. Gained 2kg a couple of dpo then this morning they were gone but tonight they're back. Soooo odd!

Getting closer and closer to testing time. Can't wait to see this thread full of bfps. :dust:

Hmm, caved and tested today, think i got an evap line which is annoying because it's not the time to be messing with my head!

I'm 9dpo today cd22. Can't believe I've made it this far without caving in. This weekend will be hard to resist testing eeeek

I had a dream last night that I did a test and got a BFN :( I hope that's not a sign.

I had about 4 dreams last night about taking tests with varying results, but i am sick and feverish right now so it's probably that! And i wouldn't set too much store by it, RC, i had bfps and bfns in my dreams so one of them has to be wrong...

I had about 4 dreams last night about taking tests with varying results, but i am sick and feverish right now so it's probably that! And i wouldn't set too much store by it, RC, i had bfps and bfns in my dreams so one of them has to be wrong...

I hope it's the BFN ones that are the ones that don't come true for you! This waiting game sends me insane towards the end all the time! I don't wanna test because I don't want to feel let down sooner then needs be. I'm going to try ignore the dream because it was a very weird dream which ended with me fighting a tiny man lol (obviously I won haha) trying up stay positive but it's hard!

Hope you feel better soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"