August Testers, let's keep going!! 14BFPs so FAR!

Ugh.....Thank God I finally freakin' ovulated.
Now the agony really begins.....

Jess: June 16 I might pull a positve if I managed to get PG. That would be so aweosome! Also - if I conceive this cycle, the baby is due on my birthday.

I have a little bit of a weird relationship with the astrology in my house. My DH is a Libra, I'm a Pisces, my Daughters are Libra and Gemini. Their father is also a Gemini.

This means we are all dual signs. I know it's silly, but, I would live to complete this little 'set' with another dual sign baby. Especially one born on my birthday that I can surprise my DH with on Fathers's day!!!! AHH! I'm too excited.

Definitely testing from 7dpo this month.

So here is another interesting fact for today:

How long is your follicular phase? (The time between AF and ovulation?) This is the part of the cycle that varies from woman to woman, and causes us to have cycles of varying length. It is when the oocytes (immature eggs) mature in our ovaries, which are led to rupture because of hormones (Estradiol and Lutenizing Hormone - or LH, which an OPK tests for.)

You might have thought that the length of your follicular phase is meaningless. It is not. Here is a very interesting statistic:

There is a link between higher pregnancy rates and longer follicular phases. This effect is fully a 10% difference from 27% pregnancy rate at 10 day FP to 37% pregnancy rate at 16 day FP according to the records for pregnancy across all ages and categories on FertilityFriend.com. In fact, pregnancy rates continue to rise all the way to a 16 day follicular phase (or 30 day cycle), where they taper off.

This month I had a 14 day follicular phase instead of my regular 12 day follicular phase. It may be that eggs that mature a little bit more have better outcomes for conception, so I am trying to look on the bright side as far as having waiting a couple more days this month to ovulate. Those couple of extra days may very well have increased my chances at conception!

Anyway, I've done another graph to show the effect (Miscarriage rates are unaffected) which I will link to the front page. I know, I'm such a nerd.

https://i.imgur.com/4JNPoVE.png

Tested again today AF is due - bfn. Try again next week I think :/

Well two weeks late today. Normally I should be ovulating around now but I really don't think I am cause I have been checking my CM. Started temping this morning so we will see how that goes. Made an apt with at the sexual health clinic to get a pap and talk to the gyno about what's going on. Hopefully she will be more helpful and answer some of my questions for me and maybe give me some idea of what might be going on. Still hoping I'm in this month[-o<

hi! I'm totally late to this thread... AF due monday. Scared to test as I think AF is coming :(

Well two weeks late today. Normally I should be ovulating around now but I really don't think I am cause I have been checking my CM. Started temping this morning so we will see how that goes. Made an apt with at the sexual health clinic to get a pap and talk to the gyno about what's going on. Hopefully she will be more helpful and answer some of my questions for me and maybe give me some idea of what might be going on. Still hoping I'm in this month[-o<

Good for you for temping! :) I think it will really be helpful. At this point you are just waiting around for AF. Once she shows, you are in the game. I know the wait is agony, but you are going to be just fine.

Hi everyone, im 1 day past my second peak on my fertility monitor which im assuming makes me 1dpo. Im going to try and wait until June 21st to test. Nearly boked this morning and my boobs are like 2 swollen bags that have been set on fire (sorry tmi) but im just trying not to think about it because surely it's too early for symptom?? Fxd for everyone xx

Hi everyone. Sounds like most of you are now in the tww. I'm cd15 and still 5 or 6 days away from o... 35 day cycles are tough!! LO has been sick last few days (up 7 or 8 times a night) and I'm flat out with work so not much bding going on though we're going for every other day now. It's a long weekend here so hopefully LO starts to feel better and dh and I can get down to business!!

My liver ultrasound came back fine but more bloodwork still shows elevated enzymes but dr not really concerned. Will follow up with her in a week or two and see if maybe I can get back on metformin to try and lose some weight (this did the trick with pcos a few years ago).

Good luck with the waiting ladies, hoping to see plenty of bfps :)

I am really worried that I'm out. My progesterone seems low. Breast pain hasn't started, my temps are lower than normal and I woke up with the worst night sweat I've ever had, the bedclothes were drenched. We were up changning the sheets at 2 in the morning. Good news? My temps ARE up and I'm sure I've ovulated. Still, though - if I am having a low progesterone cycle, my chances of conceiving are dismal..... :(

Berri: Did you read my post about long Follicular Phases? There is a silver lining to your dilemma :) Sorry your LO is ill.

Welcome Little_1! I will update you to the front page. Good Luck, FX'd and :dust:!

Hey everyone I'm new to this site, and hardly a clue of what I'm doing! I think I'm where I want to be though... Just started trying for baby number 2 and have learnt more about my body, ovulation etc this week then I've ever known. Good luck to all the ladies on this site trying. I'm fairly certain I'm 4dpo and now enduring the dreaded 2ww :) x looking forward to knowing you ladies more.

Well i had some light bleeding today. Brown color blood (sorry if tmi)...AF might be finally showing up? I wont be testing until July so im out this month. But ill stick around to see who gets there BFP's!

Hey everyone I'm new to this site, and hardly a clue of what I'm doing! I think I'm where I want to be though... Just started trying for baby number 2 and have learnt more about my body, ovulation etc this week then I've ever known. Good luck to all the ladies on this site trying. I'm fairly certain I'm 4dpo and now enduring the dreaded 2ww :) x looking forward to knowing you ladies more.

Hi Astonsmumma, thanks for joining us! I will update you to the front page and put you down for a June 21 test date. GL, F'XD and lots of :dust:!

Well i had some light bleeding today. Brown color blood (sorry if tmi)...AF might be finally showing up? I wont be testing until July so im out this month. But ill stick around to see who gets there BFP's!

Andi, this is good news! Now you have a cd1 to pin on your chart :) keep temping and link your chart for us! Sounds like you can probably test the first week of July. Close enough for this thread.... :) awesome news. Now you're in!

Andi, this is good news! Now you have a cd1 to pin on your chart :) keep temping and link your chart for us! Sounds like you can probably test the first week of July. Close enough for this thread.... :) awesome news. Now you're in!

I did some changes to my signature and added my chart. AF is definitely here and cramps are so painful! But I'm just happy to be getting back on track. One thing that's hard is my DH has such a low sex drive and now I'm worried after this chemical it will be harder to get him to BD. But I'm not going to stress about it. Its funny though, we started NTNP in November all I was doing was just tracking my periods. It seems the further we go the more TTC I'm becoming:blush: Now I'm charting, temping, checking CM, testing before AF was due(which if I'm going to continue that I got to find cheaper tests)...If it wasn't so expensive I'd probably be using OPK's too:haha:

I did some changes to my signature and added my chart. AF is definitely here and cramps are so painful! But I'm just happy to be getting back on track. One thing that's hard is my DH has such a low sex drive and now I'm worried after this chemical it will be harder to get him to BD. But I'm not going to stress about it. Its funny though, we started NTNP in November all I was doing was just tracking my periods. It seems the further we go the more TTC I'm becoming:blush: Now I'm charting, temping, checking CM, testing before AF was due(which if I'm going to continue that I got to find cheaper tests)...If it wasn't so expensive I'd probably be using OPK's too:haha:

Opks are cheap! I buy 10 2-3 days pre O at the dollarama and use 1 per day until the test begins to darken, then 2 per day when I am expecting to O. 10 strips have always been enough for me....

Good for u for getting engaged with ttc :) I'm sure you will find that charting increases your awareness of what's going on with you during the month.

Also: watch for erratic temps this month. Sometimes, women don't Ovulate te fits cycle after a CP tho AF may still come. Fertility friend will advise you that you are having an anovulatory cycle if this is the case for you. But fingers crossed we see a nice spike in a couple weeks, and you can confirm that you've ovulated normally :) GL and :dust:! I will be stalking your chart.

Zestygirl-i live in a small town of 7600 people. I could check our local dollar stores to see if they have them but I dont think they have anything like that. Just craft stuff mostly. We have two dollar stores but they are owned by local people and are fairly small stores. The cheapest OPKs i have found is at walmart and they are $36. Pregnancy tests are pretty high priced too like almost $20 for two tests. People have told me of Walmart carrying a cheaper brand but ours doesnt have them, ive looked several times lol. Ill have to order offline or wait till i go to he city again (which is a 4 hour drive)

Zestygirl-i live in a small town of 7600 people. I could check our local dollar stores to see if they have them but I dont think they have anything like that. Just craft stuff mostly. We have two dollar stores but they are owned by local people and are fairly small stores. The cheapest OPKs i have found is at walmart and they are $36. Pregnancy tests are pretty high priced too like almost $20 for two tests. People have told me of Walmart carrying a cheaper brand but ours doesnt have them, ive looked several times lol. Ill have to order offline or wait till i go to he city again (which is a 4 hour drive)

Where do you live?? Nunavut? :) just kidding. I've lived in small towns, I know what it's like. I think Internet ordering is def your best bet. I've tried earlypregnancytests.com and I was happy with the service. They even threw in some freebie HPTs with my order.

Hey ladies. I am due to test on the 20th I think. I am pretty sure I O'd on the 6th. I am just starting to chart and am still trying to figure it out. I also had Positive OPK tests on the 5th and 6th. anyway I made sure to BD alot in the window so now just to wait for my BFP!!!

Question, Is anyone still experiencing any cm? I haven't seemed to had a dry time yet. Is this normal? Also, when does anyone start testing with a hpt? I'm now 7dpo and 7 days til I expect AF. Has anyone had a bfp before their expected period? Thanks x

Hey ladies. I am due to test on the 20th I think. I am pretty sure I O'd on the 6th. I am just starting to chart and am still trying to figure it out. I also had Positive OPK tests on the 5th and 6th. anyway I made sure to BD alot in the window so now just to wait for my BFP!!!

simular to me.. apps say ovulated 5th, +opk 4,5,6th. due 19th :) good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->