August Testers, let's keep going!! 14BFPs so FAR!

Okey doke so last night did OPK after work (probably because I just had the irresistable urge to POAS rather than any expectation it was going to show anything.... it didn't). This morning however I remembered to do it with FMU (really only concentrated 2-3hrs as up with DS again).... anyway even to my untrained eye this is a + OPK and came up in seconds (I hope the pic works... first attempt at this). This is the first time I've gotten one.... it's very exciting :happydance:

So DH and I bd last night (just as well) and I showed him the OPK this morning... he was smiles from ear to ear when he heard that we need to be busy busy busy. So my understanding is that +OPK indicates 24-36hrs until O is that right?

Soooo I'm guessing that we may not get a chance to BD tomorrow morning if DS continues with his early waking so do you think that "doing it" (insert nervous teenage giggle :wacko: ) twice tonight would increase our chances of a BFP or once should suffice? I'm sure DH will be happy to go more than once if he gets the green light (me on the other hand...meh).

Callie I've stopped temping due to interrupted (non-existing) sleep but noticed more watery cm yesterday and today and got +OPK this morning. If last month's pattern repeats, I'm expecting get EWCM soon.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 8
Okey doke so last night did OPK after work (probably because I just had the irresistable urge to POAS rather than any expectation it was going to show anything.... it didn't). This morning however I remembered to do it with FMU (really only concentrated 2-3hrs as up with DS again).... anyway even to my untrained eye this is a + OPK and came up in seconds (I hope the pic works... first attempt at this). This is the first time I've gotten one.... it's very exciting :happydance:

So DH and I bd last night (just as well) and I showed him the OPK this morning... he was smiles from ear to ear when he heard that we need to be busy busy busy. So my understanding is that +OPK indicates 24-36hrs until O is that right?

Soooo I'm guessing that we may not get a chance to BD tomorrow morning if DS continues with his early waking so do you think that "doing it" (insert nervous teenage giggle :wacko: ) twice tonight would increase our chances of a BFP or once should suffice? I'm sure DH will be happy to go more than once if he gets the green light (me on the other hand...meh).

Callie I've stopped temping due to interrupted (non-existing) sleep but noticed more watery cm yesterday and today and got +OPK this morning. If last month's pattern repeats, I'm expecting get EWCM soon.

Congrats on this! For me, I ovulate pretty much when my test looks like yours or within 12 hours. You might have a little longer, but judging by the strength of that positive, you timed it perfectly!!! :) :dust:

I have 6 more days til expected AF. Is anyone feeling anything like they may be baking a bun? My BB's are a little sore... Not much else tho... When do we get to pee on a stick lol. I'm trying to wait til at least the 18th when I'm due... What about anyone else?

I have 6 more days til expected AF. Is anyone feeling anything like they may be baking a bun? My BB's are a little sore... Not much else tho... When do we get to pee on a stick lol. I'm trying to wait til at least the 18th when I'm due... What about anyone else?

I got a pink tinged CM today and I am 7dpo!:happydance: that sure sounds like implantation. Almost unnoticable, except when I check my CM I wipe it with a tissue (TMI, sorry.) Otherwise, I wouldn't have noticed it. I can't recall this ever happending except for after vigorous BD, because I have a cervical ectropian. Naturally I tested today. :blush: Of course it was a BFN.

I've started testing early because I can't handle the stress of waiting, and the build up, and the optimism, only to be crushed all at once the day AF is due. I prefer to take my disappointment in smaller doses....lol....

Having said that, I really wish I was one of the ladies who could stand the wait. It would be so muchcheaper and easier if I could just have patience, and not get so emotionally invested in conceiving every time we try.

I really hope you wait. I have had unusually "high quality" CM (weird, but true. Much more than usual.) I also have sore BBs, but not as sore as they usually are. Of course I've been reading into this as a bad sign. TWW-itis has set in.

Next time I go to the dolor store I will get thermometers and maybe some ouvlation tests. I am 8 dpo and I still haven't tested! I am proud of myself. No big signs, I have more cm then normal but that's it. Oh I had a tiny tiny glass of wine last night and within 20 minute I threw it up. Which isn't like me.

I have no idea how many dpo I am :/ Gotta start temping properly! next cycle...
For that reason I am definitely not testing until my period is due to save myself unnecessary stress. I'm being strong :D symptoms wise I have the usual tingly boobs which could mean anything...I'm also really yoyo moods, like one minute on top of the world euphoric and hyper, the next really down in the dumps. Don't know if that's a symptom of anything other than my blood sugar though lol :haha:

Zestygirl - pink spotting 7 dpo sounds really promising! Fx'd for you! :happydance:

Callie - That was one of the ways I changed when I was pg with my daughter, I was a student so drank quite a lot, then suddenly half a pint made me barf. So hopeful this means something good for you!

I have no idea how many dpo I am :/ Gotta start temping properly! next cycle...
For that reason I am definitely not testing until my period is due to save myself unnecessary stress. I'm being strong :D symptoms wise I have the usual tingly boobs which could mean anything...I'm also really yoyo moods, like one minute on top of the world euphoric and hyper, the next really down in the dumps. Don't know if that's a symptom of anything other than my blood sugar though lol :haha:

Zestygirl - pink spotting 7 dpo sounds really promising! Fx'd for you! :happydance:

Callie - That was one of the ways I changed when I was pg with my daughter, I was a student so drank quite a lot, then suddenly half a pint made me barf. So hopeful this means something good for you!

Good for you for holding off. The moodiness I can def relate too. I have had no more spots today, so I am hoping it's a good sign!

It would be great if both you and Callie started temping. I honestly think it saved my sanity (although, made me maybe a bit more obsessive....)

Next time I go to the dolor store I will get thermometers and maybe some ouvlation tests. I am 8 dpo and I still haven't tested! I am proud of myself. No big signs, I have more cm then normal but that's it. Oh I had a tiny tiny glass of wine last night and within 20 minute I threw it up. Which isn't like me.

Lots of CM sounds promising! Also the alcohol intolerance. Maybe your body doesn't want any alcohol around.... :winkwink: You can def start temping even if you're midcycle. That way, you'll still see a drop in the next week or so if AF is on her way, or, if she's not - your temps might stay nice & high (as they often do.)

GL!

I got a pink tinged CM today and I am 7dpo!:happydance: that sure sounds like implantation. Almost unnoticable, except when I check my CM I wipe it with a tissue (TMI, sorry.) Otherwise, I wouldn't have noticed it. I can't recall this ever happending except for after vigorous BD, because I have a cervical ectropian. Naturally I tested today. :blush: Of course it was a BFN.

I've started testing early because I can't handle the stress of waiting, and the build up, and the optimism, only to be crushed all at once the day AF is due. I prefer to take my disappointment in smaller doses....lol....

Having said that, I really wish I was one of the ladies who could stand the wait. It would be so muchcheaper and easier if I could just have patience, and not get so emotionally invested in conceiving every time we try.

I really hope you wait. I have had unusually "high quality" CM (weird, but true. Much more than usual.) I also have sore BBs, but not as sore as they usually are. Of course I've been reading into this as a bad sign. TWW-itis has set in.
That sounds awesome! Fx for you that sounds promising :)

My AF is due in a few days on the 16th but after the month I've had I really have no hope this month. My period lasted for about 15 days in the end and my cycle is only 25 days long, I can't see me Ov while I was still having my period. Anyway I have no symptoms, not even my usual AF symptoms such as sore boobs I usually get a few days before. I'm hoping that it does show it's ugly face on Sunday so I can just get back on track with everything. Even though its the most inconvenient time as I'm away with work next week.

Will keep you updated but I think I'm gonna be the first on this thread to say I'm going to be a July tester as I'm not going to even bother testing this month unless period is like a week or something late.

Fx's crossed for you all though :)

So last night was 7 days post ovulation. I had some spotting followed by some sharp intense cramps on my left side. These went on for hours. Could this have been implantation. I have no idea when to expect AF since I don't have AF on my own, I have to take prometrium to have a period. Took another pregnacy test today and it was negative. I expected as much, I doubt i'll see any results until Saturday at least, but I took an OPK just for the heck of it and it was Positive. =/ not sure what to think at the moment.

My AF is due in a few days on the 16th but after the month I've had I really have no hope this month. My period lasted for about 15 days in the end and my cycle is only 25 days long, I can't see me Ov while I was still having my period. Anyway I have no symptoms, not even my usual AF symptoms such as sore boobs I usually get a few days before. I'm hoping that it does show it's ugly face on Sunday so I can just get back on track with everything. Even though its the most inconvenient time as I'm away with work next week.

Will keep you updated but I think I'm gonna be the first on this thread to say I'm going to be a July tester as I'm not going to even bother testing this month unless period is like a week or something late.

Hi, RC. Don't depair. Looks like Abigaile & Andi are both going to be July testers too! Just keep watching your fertility signs, temp, BD and hang in there! :hugs:

So last night was 7 days post ovulation. I had some spotting followed by some sharp intense cramps on my left side. These went on for hours. Could this have been implantation. I have no idea when to expect AF since I don't have AF on my own, I have to take prometrium to have a period. Took another pregnacy test today and it was negative. I expected as much, I doubt i'll see any results until Saturday at least, but I took an OPK just for the heck of it and it was Positive. =/ not sure what to think at the moment.

Hi, Jwoot - from what I've read, it's quite common to experience both bleeding (spotting) and cramps/pain with Prometrium. Have you had this before? Might not be a bad idea to call your doctor if the pain was that severe....I don't think intense cramping is somthing you should have to endure, even if it is considered 'normal'. Maybe too high a dosage?

BUT as far as your +OPK goes.....GO GO GO !!!!!! :)

Zestygirl: That is weird you said that, because I was just thinking about how my CM seems extra "high quality" this month as well! I am hoping that means we are extra fertile ;)

Like an idiot I tested ( as I said I wouldn't) and it was negative! Oh course. I wish there wasn't this waiting time. And we would just know.

Hi ladies I am currently 8 dpo and unlike last month I dont really have any symptoms, so am hoping that is a good sign in itself :thumbup: am on night shift at the moment though and one thing I have noticed tonight is a stitch like pain in my left hand side in the same area as I experience ov pain, cant remeber having this before so no idea what it means :blush:... I was able to track ov with opk again and hubby and I bd on the night night after and then also twice on the sunday (got a positve opk thur and fri) so hoping we have done enough xxx

Callie: mine are neg. I don't think anything of it. PMA!

Lesley: I'm 8dpo too. Sounds like a promising symptom, I've had a couple twinges too. Major symptom for me today: heavy, veiny bbs and really bad craving for meatballs following by immediate nausea after eating them. Progesterone causes these symptoms too, but, still hoping its a good sign...

No worries RC86, your not the only one testing in July! FX for you that your cycle goes back to normal soon! I know how it is...my last cycle was 44 days:wacko: I finally got my AF last week after the chemical pregnancy, now just waiting to ovulate :coffee:

Having some pink tinged cm - that's a good sign right? Must be around 7dpo so could be implantation?

Hiya ladies,

Massive congrats for all those with BFP's. Currently 6dpo on cycle 5 for baby no 1 and promised myself that wouldn't symptom spot this month but it's so hard not to get your hopes up :) So far had dull aches in abdomen and backache along with crazy vivid dreams and difficulty sleeping since 4dpo. Other than that, no other symptoms. Trying to keep positive - this 2ww is crazy!

Fingers crossed for everyone xx

No worries RC86, your not the only one testing in July! FX for you that your cycle goes back to normal soon! I know how it is...my last cycle was 44 days:wacko: I finally got my AF last week after the chemical pregnancy, now just waiting to ovulate :coffee:

On the plus side when I went to the dr she told me while she was trying to get pregnant she came off the pill and had 2 periods in 10 months and is now 26 weeks pregnant. So just because our cycles might of gone a bit out of wack doesn't mean anything really. She told me to try BD every other day and not try to time it, but that's just not possible with my job. She said I had been quite lucky to fall into a pretty regular cycle right after coming off the pill. It can take up to 1 year for the pill to fully leave your system...madness when my bestfriend fell pregnant while she was still on it. I guess some people are more fertile then others :growlmad: I would of thought at our age we wouldn't be waiting so long.

I'm going to test for ovulation this time, I started last time but gave up after AF hadn't finished by day 10. Hopfully this cycle will be a normal one for us both. It's horrible when it's like "what the hell is going on with my body" :wacko:

Best of luck to you Andi I'm rooting for us next month is going to be the month:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->