August Testers, let's keep going!! 14BFPs so FAR!

Hey everyone, sorry I've been AWOL, I've been on holiday over the weekend.
I've had no sign of ovulation - should really have been by now if previous cycles are anything to go on but had no sign of it :/ maybe I just missed it. We'll see!
eta: basically i won't test till my period is due - that's the 21st :)

hi can I join??
Im ttc my second child this is my second month trying and I due to test on 15/06/13

Question, Is anyone still experiencing any cm? I haven't seemed to had a dry time yet. Is this normal? Also, when does anyone start testing with a hpt? I'm now 7dpo and 7 days til I expect AF. Has anyone had a bfp before their expected period? Thanks x

TONS of cm. Not usual for me. Hoping it's a good sign, because I've heard it is a very positive sign to experience lots of CM before a BFP! :)

hi can I join??
Im ttc my second child this is my second month trying and I due to test on 15/06/13

Welcome to KimJ530 and GeorgeBaby1! Lots of :dust: to you both and F'Xd. I will update you both to the first post.

The symptom spotting should really start now that many of us are approaching a test in a week or so.

I plan to test early, starting at 7 dpo and doing 1 per day til I ge a BFP or AF. This has been the easiest on me in the past. I tried to wait last month but it was AGONY! The good thing about testing early was that I was a bit more convinced each day I wasn't PG, so by 12DPO I had accepted it, instead of being HUGE disappointed at 14DPO.

Hi all. I'm testing on the 15th. First round of Clomid and first positive OPK this month so fingers crossed!!! Baby dust to you all!!!

Hey everyone, sorry I've been AWOL, I've been on holiday over the weekend.
I've had no sign of ovulation - should really have been by now if previous cycles are anything to go on but had no sign of it :/ maybe I just missed it. We'll see!
eta: basically i won't test till my period is due - that's the 21st :)

Welcome back :) GL with your test. Hoping for you!

Hi all. I'm testing on the 15th. First round of Clomid and first positive OPK this month so fingers crossed!!! Baby dust to you all!!!

Welcome jwoot! This is exciting, I'm sure. Very best of Luck!

Hi ladies I'm back for month 2 ttc no2 I got a positive opk on Thursday and again on Friday so am either 3 or 4 days past ov .. Good luck to us all this month :thumbup:

Hi ladies I'm back for month 2 ttc no2 I got a positive opk on Thursday and again on Friday so am either 3 or 4 days past ov .. Good luck to us all this month :thumbup:

Welcome back, Lesley! I'll put you down for a June 24 test date. GL!!! :) :dust:

What is clomid? I've heard a few of you ladies mentioning this, is it some type of pregnancy vitamin? Also, does the majority wait and test on their due AF date? I'm just busting to test! But don't want to waste them....

Clomid is a fertility drug. It's used to stimulate ovulation. I think clomid is the trade name and the actual drug is called clomiphene or something like that. You usually only take it on prescription :thumbup:

Im thinking about asking my dr if I can try clomid. I know it's way too early but my boobs are aching and im very nauseous (threw up in my mouth today. ... was awful, sorry tmi) I think my brain is going into over drive. Im testing the 21st of June if I can hold on that long x

Hi girls (and welcome new girls).... been MIA I know. Been sick AGAIN. DS had a bad cold (still does), was hoping he'd improve over the long weekend but no... PLUS, now I have it :( So sleep interrupted (or non-existent) for I don't know how many nights have pretty much thrown temping out the window and I keep forgetting about the OPKs.... do you think i could try one after work (instruction say FMU and at 7pm it's clearly not going to be FMU!).

I'm on cd19 and expecting to O cd21(ish), am def having increase in CM (not EW yet though) so DH and I had better get busy busy busy (even though I REALLY don't feel like it....).

Berri: Did you read my post about long Follicular Phases? There is a silver lining to your dilemma

I finally got around to reading it.... Yep I like it and I'm running with it as a positive :)

TONS of cm. Not usual for me. Hoping it's a good sign, because I've heard it is a very positive sign to experience lots of CM before a BFP! :)

Hoping it's a good omen :D

Andi, glad things are getting back on track. Good luck to us all :dust:

Took a test today just for curiosity. Only 6 days po. Negative of course. Should have known better because now I'm just discouraged.

Hey, Berri. Welcome back! I'm gonna update you to a June 27th Test date based on this info.

I know what it's like to BD when you don't feel like it. Last month, we gave it a go the SAME DAY of my very painful HSG when I had complications. It was our only opportunity though, as it was the same day I was to Ovulate....grin and bear it takes on a whole new meaning on those days....lol... GL :)

Ladies I need some help! I never really know when I ovulate, does cm increase after or before ovulation ?

Ladies I need some help! I never really know when I ovulate, does cm increase after or before ovulation ?

Depends on what kind of CM.

EWCM/Watery CM usually picks up just before ovulation.
Creamy CM usually starts to become very copious a couple days after.

CALLIE CALLIE! If you would temp you would not have this question because you would already know.

Just a friendly reminder that you should really keep a chart.

Took a test today just for curiosity. Only 6 days po. Negative of course. Should have known better because now I'm just discouraged.

When I do early hpts, it's not because I am going to put any stock into a negative result. Rather, I EXPECT the negative - and am hoping for a positive on the off chance that I AM PG and that and HPT might show it early.

The only BFN I 'listen to' are the ones I get at 12DPO and later. Then I start believing in them. at 6DPO a BFP is almost unheard of.

I did a test today too. Of course I didn't 'get lucky' with a BFP, but, I will give one cheapie test per day until I am 12dpo. Then, I will use my FRER. :)

Depends on what kind of CM.

EWCM/Watery CM usually picks up just before ovulation.
Creamy CM usually starts to become very copious a couple days after.

CALLIE CALLIE! If you would temp you would not have this question because you would already know.

Just a friendly reminder that you should really keep a chart.
I know! I need to get a thermometer! I don't even have one! I think I will get one! Dave isn't going to work till July so if this isn't our month then I have one more ouvlation till he leaves! Thermometer is what I need!

Hey Callie: my thermometers come from Dollarama. I keep mine tucked between my mattress right beside me so no one moves it. Just pop it on every morning. I have one extra in the bathroom and one in my purse just on case. Total investment: $3.00

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->