August Testers, let's keep going!! 14BFPs so FAR!

I need your opinions ladies! So my last 7cycles have been 30 days on the dot, last cycle I thought I was pg and tested as it dragged on to be 34 days. (I know 4 days late I had my hopes up!) I'm due for my period in 4 days (if I have a 30 day cycle) but I had the slightest of spotting today and yesterday (like pink stuff when you wipe sorry tmi) I never experienced any implantation with my first pregnancy, but why would I have a 25 day cycle? Oh I don't understand, and now I'm just am I? Or aren't I? Driving me nuts.

At this point, I think implantation bleeding is certainly a realistic possibility. As for me - my cycles range from 25-29 days, so one of the reasons I temp is to know for sure how may days my cycle is going to be based on when I ovulate.

Had I not known I ovulated on Day 14 this cycle instead of my typical Day12, I would be taking my BFN with a lot more discouragement. However, I know I'm not due for AF for another 5 days rather than my typical 3.

I don't know if you track your ovulation, but, it's nice to know when you're actually due for AF.

For ladies that always have the same cycle length, it's not as important.

Anyways, I'm not sure if this helps but, I sure have my F'X for you. :) :dust:

I want to mention the major symptom I've been having since yesterday...because either I'm pregnant or I'm ill...Last night after supper (a supper I was RAVENOUS for) I felt sooooo nauseated. Laid down, still sick. Ate something bland, still sick. Truly felt I was going to vomit. My entire family ate the meal I cooked and they were all fine. Middle of the night, still feeling ill. Was also feeling bloated and gassy, I felt better after a while and fell asleep. Felt better this morning too, but, now - nauseated again. Not as bad - but definitely is there. Along with the nausea for the past two days, I've had an intermittant headache for the past 3 days. comes and goes above my eyes but sure is bothersome. I feel sick right this minute. BLAH. I hope it's because i'm pregnant and not because I have food poisoning or the flu......I didn't mention it to my DH last night because I was sure he would think I was 'faking nausea' or just exaggerating to get some kind of attention related to the possibility of being PG....so I said nothing and just went to bed early....very funny to feel that way, now that I think of it....

I want to mention the major symptom I've been having since yesterday...because either I'm pregnant or I'm ill...Last night after supper (a supper I was RAVENOUS for) I felt sooooo nauseated. Laid down, still sick. Ate something bland, still sick. Truly felt I was going to vomit. My entire family ate the meal I cooked and they were all fine. Middle of the night, still feeling ill. Was also feeling bloated and gassy, I felt better after a while and fell asleep. Felt better this morning too, but, now - nauseated again. Not as bad - but definitely is there. Along with the nausea for the past two days, I've had an intermittant headache for the past 3 days. comes and goes above my eyes but sure is bothersome. I feel sick right this minute. BLAH. I hope it's because i'm pregnant and not because I have food poisoning or the flu......I didn't mention it to my DH last night because I was sure he would think I was 'faking nausea' or just exaggerating to get some kind of attention related to the possibility of being PG....so I said nothing and just went to bed early....very funny to feel that way, now that I think of it....

Im feeling the same exact way! Almost everything Ive eaten the past few days turns my stomach and I have to burp up... Yesterday morning I had coffee and i felt soo nauseous all morning!!

Welcome to our testers thread, beneathmywing :) how many days Post Ovulation are you, and when are you planning to test? :dust: and GL!!!!

Welcome to our testers thread, beneathmywing :) how many days Post Ovulation are you, and when are you planning to test? :dust: and GL!!!!

Thank you!! I am 11 days Post Ovulation.. I couldn't stop myself from testing this morning, but BFN.. so may test again on Sunday..

Hey Ladies- Sorry for the absence...We closed on the sale of our house and had to move in with my parents for the time being (until we can get into the new house!). May was a BFN for me...Never tested- I started spotting right around AF time, that continued for 4 days (hooray..:sarcasm!:) and then AF hit for a short 3.5 days. A very unusual cycle for me but clear enough answer. Now that we are living with my parents- BDing has become rather difficult and DH was on nights this past 3 nights (when I of course have EWCM and am due to O). June will be a flop, I expect, unless there is some miracle and I didn't already O- as I will see DH tomorrow.

Hoping July allows for us to get away to our camp for a little more privacy ;) I'm really going to try to be more low key about everything until we are into our own house again. If nothing happens by then, then I will start charting BBT and using OPKs and going at it 100%.

I an THRILLED to see so many BFP's listed- Zesty- thanks for keeping everything so updated!

FXd for all you June testers! :)

I am pretty sure I just ovulated and we haven't been bd that much. I thought i ovulated way earlier. I am have creamy ish cm today. This month is killing me!

besdies the stitch I had all last night i still havent had any real symptoms, but this mornign when i went to bed after my night shift i got an extremly sharp pain right across the middle of my tummy, was so sore I had to curl uo in a ball then nothing:wacko:, not sure what it was as cant remeber having it before, has anyone else expierenced this????

Just wanted to add an interesting hpt from this morning, 10dpo.

https://i.imgur.com/sCt4B0a.jpg

Ok ladies. Important post. How to tell an Evap from a BFP once and for all.

This is an especially useful method for tests that are streaky with runny dye, very dark, or stained on account of very dark urine. This is my own brain child, so I will be excited to find out if this works for you:

1) dry the suspect test completely. I'm pretty sure most POAS addicts are familiar with how to break a cassette to remove the strip, so I won't explain ;) you don't have to take the strip out, but it will dry much faster if you do.

2) Once the test is totally bone dry (DON'T use an external heat source to dry it. I've tried this and it produces a false line.) let it air dry au naturale.

3) now that its dry: take a drop or two of water and drip onto the absorbent strip, onto the same spot where you deposited urine originally.

This is where it will be interesting, particularly on very pee-stained tests. Watch as all the pee is "washed" through the test, past the test and control lines, and into the absorbent end. Notice how the control line is still bright red??? Ya. That's because the dye DOESN'T wash off like the pee. Same for the test line!!

You should be left with a pristinely white, moist test. If indeed it was an evap line, the test will look negative (because you've "washed off" the stains, and additionally, re moistened what is possibly simply a dried out control line which can also produce a strong Evap line.)

If however, it is dye that caught your eye- well- it should be even easier to see now.

I can't vouch for the perfection in this method, but I DO know for a fact that you can't wash the pink line off a truly positive test.

If anyone tries this method, please let me know how it goes!

They're used tests anyways, so what've you got to lose?

Good Luck and lots of :dust:

Ill have yo try that it I get a positive this month! I have no brutal cramping like I normally do which is a good sign for me. But never know, hoping these few days go by fast!

Yay ;bfp:

https://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa399/georgina356/20130616_060323_zps03ac1bc3.jpg

Congrats! First feb baby!

I'll have to try that out when i get a positive zestygirl, it makes a lot of sense :) i'm getting more pink spotting today so feeling hopeful!

So am 10 dpo today and still not many symptoms, today though when we were out there was a couple of occasions I was doing something then all of a sudden became wet down below and had to quickly go to the toilet :wacko: and have peed for Europe today lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->