August Testers, let's keep going!! 14BFPs so FAR!

I have an odd symptom today - like milk 'let down' feeling in my boobs. Really strange - i keep expecting a wet patch to appear on my shirt!

I am so sick!!! Omg!! DH dragged me to meet his new baby nephew yesterday. I told everyone I shouldn't go as I'm sick with a crappy cold and baby is only 6mos. They all said it would be fine as long as i didn't touch the baby :( he was sooooo cute and I couldn't even hold him! I was looking up remedies I can take, when I read that having an illness like a cold suppresses your immune system and increases the chance of conception. So I am gaining some comfort from this theory...lol... My temp spiked today (6dpo) which happens every month as my progesterone peaks. Hoping it stays nice and high. I have 1hpt and plan to take it with DH, 12-14dpo dep on how long we can wait.

What exactly are twinges supposed to feel like? Reading different sites say different things. Some site say you dont feel it until after 7dpo and its sharp pains. Others sites say can be felt right away but are dull/light fluttering/poking or pinching. The second is what ive been having since dpo 2. Its a weird sensation that it almost constant at first i thought it was gas but it just keeps happening. I havent had sharp pains or cramps just like fluttering/pinching feeling. Is this what twinges are supposed to feel like?

I should also add ive never had this before ever. Thats why its standing out to me. No other smyptoms ive had have stuck around. But i am only 5dpo so maybe its to early for symptoms yet.

Actually i shouldnt say no other symptoms have stuck around cause I have been tired more then normal since sunday.

Oh and yesterday i had a decafe coffee and felt nauseous afterwards.

I don't want to get my hopes up... But I've got light pink spotting. Never had this before, ever. Thought I was around 5/6dpo but could be later. Also have pain in my left hand side.

When should I test?

Maybe a couple of days onwards from now hun x

I know this is way to early to be a pregnancy by symptom but I am having crazy vivid dream and i never do. Also everything I eat goes right through me, it's awful.

ATTENTION TESTERS: I will be posted a link to something entertaining each day from now til test. If you have anything to contribute, please post. Lets laugh and help distract eachother til T day ! I will be updating these links along with test results as they come in to the front page (first post).

Lola: that is a great sign! I agree with Marilyn. 2 days would be a good idea, and fmu. Andi: I think cramps are different for everyone. The fact that you are having them is what's encouraging :)

I don't feel PG at all. Sweaty, no appetite, nauseated...but all likely because I'm ill. I will wait and hope though.

NOW: for your entertainment, link of the day. You are guaranteed a laugh from this ladies. MEN IN LABOUR SIMULATION :DENJOY!https://vimeo.com/m/65927758

I don't want to get my hopes up... But I've got light pink spotting. Never had this before, ever. Thought I was around 5/6dpo but could be later. Also have pain in my left hand side.

When should I test?

That's really good! So excited for you! I'd wait maybe 3 days and test with fmu? Sounds really really positive though! :happydance:

Zestygirl - Just watched that video and pmsl!

I know this is way to early to be a pregnancy by symptom but I am having crazy vivid dream and i never do. Also everything I eat goes right through me, it's awful.

Me too. I also had a dream about taking a clearblue digi and it says pregnant 1-2. I'm 7dpo holding off testing as long as I can. I know it's prob just a dream :(

Me too. I also had a dream about taking a clearblue digi and it says pregnant 1-2. I'm 7dpo holding off testing as long as I can. I know it's prob just a dream :(

Me 3. Crazy vivid dream that I was flying. But, I'm sick so it's probably just delirium...

Hi Ladies, May I join you?

According to FF I ovulated on the 8th of May and my period is due the 23rd. I'm kind of in shock at the moment because I wasn't expecting to ovulate so early! I had a mmc in March and we waited for my first cycle to ttc. My cycles have been really weird since my D & C. This is really strange for me as I was expecting to o at the end of this week but I'm already 6DPO!!
So far I have been crampy,moody and the last two days I've been a blob on the couch with no energy. And my boobs are starting to get sore. It's driving me crazy that I have to wait to test, I'm sure everyone can relate to that!

Hi Teal. :) you and I have exactly the same cycle, length and o date. Check out my chart! Yes, the wait really sucks. Would this be bb #1 for you?

Me 3. Crazy vivid dream that I was flying. But, I'm sick so it's probably just delirium...

I never ever remember my dreams ever. My one was so intense. It was Dave's mama who passed away last year may 2. Her and I were sitting in my labr room and talking anout how happy she was here to experience this with us. It was crazy sad.

hey girls! so good to read updates on everyone's experiences so far..
as for me .. cramping in lower abdomen is still there on and off..
but considering I am now around 6-7 dpo, I feel a little anxious!
I know it could be progesterone too... so dont want to get my hopes up too high..
apart from that my boobs feel slightly more tender today..
nothing out of the ordinary then! fingers crossed!

best of luck xoxo
:dust:

Hi Teal. :) you and I have exactly the same cycle, length and o date. Check out my chart! Yes, the wait really sucks. Would this be bb #1 for you?

Hi Zestygirl, I have 5 kids... B-22, G-20, B-16, B-12 and B-5. I lost baby #6 in March. We weren't trying to get pregnant, but when we lost that one we both decided to try again. I would love to check your chart since I'm kind of new to it. I still have to figure out how to post mine. It's nice knowing someone is on the same cycle as me! :thumbup:

I've had a horrible headache for hours. I know it isn't good to take anything. Is there anything natural I can do?! It's really bad, my eyes Hurt even,

I've had a horrible headache for hours. I know it isn't good to take anything. Is there anything natural I can do?! It's really bad, my eyes Hurt even,

Try a ice cold cloth on your forehead. Normally I take a ziplock bag of ice and wrap it in a cold damp cloth. Then I lay in a dark room and try to sleep it off.

You can also try a coffee. I know that caffeine is not really great if you're pg, but, prob much less harmful than Advil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->