August Testers, let's keep going!! 14BFPs so FAR!

Hi Teal. Sounds like we have a lot on common. My eldest is 19, youngest is 12. We lost an unplanned baby to ectopic a few years ago, and recently are wanting another. To put your chart in your signature, start by going to ff. go to sharing. Click get code. Try a few out until you get the one you want. You will have to paste each bit of code on your babyandbump signature and preview to see how they look. To edit your bnb signature go to your user cp and edit signature. This is where you can paste the code from ff. hope this is helpful. :) GL!

Ok. I need to mention this. The horrible awful runny nose and headache that knocked me down so hard I had to stay home from work today: vanished. I slept almost all day, sick as heck. Weird.

Ok. I need to mention this. The horrible awful runny nose and headache that knocked me down so hard I had to stay home from work today: vanished. I slept almost all day, sick as heck. Weird.

Well glad your feeling better...was hoping maybe it was a pg symptom for you though. My cousin had cold like symptoms throughout her entire pregnancy. Guess you will know for sure soon!

Hi Girls! :hi:

Sorry to butt in. Can i join too??

I am due for AF on the 23rd also! This is our first cycle TTC so i have no idea what to expect.

We used OPK's this month but for some reason i had no EWCM!! :dohh: So I'm not sure about my chances. No symptoms so far either, i think I'm 4-5dpo.

Ah well, time will tell. =) :coffee:

I've had a horrible headache for hours. I know it isn't good to take anything. Is there anything natural I can do?! It's really bad, my eyes Hurt even,

There's an acupressure point on your hand in the fleshy bit b/w thumb and forefinger. If you google "acupressure headache hand" you should find it. Works a treat :D

Zestygirl glad you're feeling better. I'd kill for a day in bed. Still feeling really cruddy... been coughing for what feels like an eternity!!

Welcome Mrs.R.

Turns out I'm not very good at the waiting game. With insomnia raging last night I used some time to do a HPT "just in case" I had been headed for a 28 day cycle (today is cd28). Of course BFN but I figure that's because I'm going for 35 again like last month (I know I didn't have any EWCM until way after cd14 anyway :wacko: ).

At least today is my last day of work for the week. Now I get to spend the days with DS, yay :D

For headaches i asked my mum, who is into her herbal remedies and she suggests lavender, if it's a tension headache. Don't know if that helps?

Today i have zilch symptoms. I know it's still early at 6dpo but i feel really negative. At least this has got rid of my compulsion to poas...

Morning everyone so today I have tummy cramps again and feel extremely grumpy . Took a test 8dpo and of course negative... But my very good friend had a dream last night that I test on sun (which is my daughter 2nd birthday party ) and find out I'm pregnant so fingers crossed that is the case :thumbup: I would be 12 dpo xxx

Still having the same symptoms (now have a spot on my forehead I never have spots) POAS this morning 8dpo and a BFN of course but I expected it lol

:dust: ladies

All of you have so many more symptoms then me...my boobs are still really killing me, this must of being going on for nearly a week now to the point I'm wearing a sport bra today rather then a normal bra. I do get sore boobs towards AF but I don't remember them being this sore or last this long. Fingers crossed its a sign...only time will tell.

How bad is caffeine for ttc? I drink about 4-5 cups of tea a day, I've cut down believe it or not from about 8-9 but maybe I should cut down more?

Hope your all feeling positive today, I just realized I'm heading home to my mums on the 22nd for a couple nights so I don't know to test a day early or a couple days later if AF doesn't arrive by the 22nd.

Just been messing around trying to get these timelines in my signature...seeing if it works

Can I join? This is my first post and my first month trying! AF due to arrive 5/23. Been experiencing low, dull cramps since 3dpo. Weird twinges in my side, and woke up last night because it was really uncomfortable sleeping on my stomach and my boobs were really sore. I don't want to get my hopes up since I know that it may take a few tries so I'm very cautiously symptom spotting! Crossing my fingers!!

Good Morning, Ladies! I woke up today to see a flock of baby geese on my front lawn. Just precious. Must be a good omen

https://i.imgur.com/XGbp8us.jpg

Additionally, I have an absolutely hysterical video of a BABY WHO IS TERRIFIED OF HIS MOMMY'S SNEEZES. You do not want to miss this one. If you haven't seen the last one, of 2 MEN IN A LABOUR SIMULATION, go to the first post. I am updating the links I submit for each of the last 10 days to the first post along with HPT results.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9oxmRT2YWw

Welcome, Hey love. You are one of several ladies here trying for the first time! I will update you to the first post :)

Good Luck!!

Welcome, Hey love. You are one of several ladies here trying for the first time! I will update you to the first post :)

Good Luck!!

Yay! Thank you so much! Excited to see what happens next week for everyone!

:haha: that video is too cute

I forgot I bought some cheap cheap ebay tests, they came in the mail yesterday. They ate staring me in the face! I can't do it! I'm trying to wait till I am dpo 14 but I think it might be the 12. It's going to be hard. But I know a negative will just make me sad.

Also Dave's ex girl friend just found out she was pregnant its all over fb. I'm a bit jealous and I'm not normally a jealous person.

All of you have so many more symptoms then me...my boobs are still really killing me, this must of being going on for nearly a week now to the point I'm wearing a sport bra today rather then a normal bra. I do get sore boobs towards AF but I don't remember them being this sore or last this long. Fingers crossed its a sign...only time will tell.

How bad is caffeine for ttc? I drink about 4-5 cups of tea a day, I've cut down believe it or not from about 8-9 but maybe I should cut down more?

Hope your all feeling positive today, I just realized I'm heading home to my mums on the 22nd for a couple nights so I don't know to test a day early or a couple days later if AF doesn't arrive by the 22nd.

I think you should only have 1-2 cups of caffine a day. Dont forgrt that includes soda and also chocolate has caffine in it as well.

No symptoms for me today. Starting to think this month is a bust...

Thanks Andi I will cut it down a bit more...it's very hard though as I think I'm a bit of a tea addict.

Callie it's normal to get jealous when women are plastering all over Facebook how happy they are to announce they are expecting...since I stated ttc I'm sure more of my friends/work colleagues/people I may know have got pregnant...it's like there is something in the water that I'm not getting! Im happy for them all but insainly jealous when I'm also not a jealous person.

Thanks Andi I will cut it down a bit more...it's very hard though as I think I'm a bit of a tea addict.

Callie it's normal to get jealous when women are plastering all over Facebook how happy they are to announce they are expecting...since I stated ttc I'm sure more of my friends/work colleagues/people I may know have got pregnant...it's like there is something in the water that I'm not getting! Im happy for them all but insainly jealous when I'm also not a jealous person.

Her and her bf weren't Even trying. They have known each other for 3 months. I am happy for her. Just hoping I get my positive soon. But even more I hope ladies who have been trying get there positive. All in time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->