*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

CD14 for me today! Should be getting close I think! :happydance:

I so wish I knew what my average cycle was, though. I want to believe that it's around the 31-33 day mark, but with last month having been 44, I'm not sure. :shrug: That could have just been a fluke (I spotted for over a week mid-cycle), or....

At any rate, no +opk for me yet. Hopefully sometime this weekend! We've been :sex: every other day to every two days just in case.. so, FX!

Anyone have experience with reflexology?? Thinking of treating myself to something relaxing soon, and I've heard it can help with TTC.

Sorry Lisa, I haven't, let me know how it goes though, could be tempted to treat myself!

well I finally gave in and decided to get a prediction...well actually i got 2..I'm waiting on the response for gail and jenny renny.... any one else get any predictions?

I got a couple before, I must look at my emails and update you on them

well i think im out the running for august already going by my temps and how my body is may have ovulated earlier than normal and hubby was on night shift so no :sex: in my fertile window dont suppose theres a september thread yet :haha:

Don't lose hope yet, just keep bd'ing just incase!

:hi: How's everyone doing? I can't believe I'm on CD6 already, it's going really quick this cycle, until the 2ww hits of course.

Is anyone doing anything different this month?

I'm taking Evening Primrose up until OV and continuing with temping and opk's, but if we don't catch this cycle I am picking up my clearblue fertility monitor on Saturday for next cycle.

Of course the dreaded 2ww, I am CD13 today but no idea how long my cycle will be, I am going for my scan tonight as this is my first cycle on clomid so hopefully I will know better later

CD14 for me today! Should be getting close I think! :happydance:

I so wish I knew what my average cycle was, though. I want to believe that it's around the 31-33 day mark, but with last month having been 44, I'm not sure. :shrug: That could have just been a fluke (I spotted for over a week mid-cycle), or....

At any rate, no +opk for me yet. Hopefully sometime this weekend! We've been :sex: every other day to every two days just in case.. so, FX!

Keep testing and keep bd'ing! good luck!

All the new dates have been added to the front, good luck to everyone on our thread! :dust::dust::dust:

Woohoo just added everyone in and done a recount.....77 testers!!!

Come on girls we have to get a few bfp's in here!

xx

Ambree, welcome and added hun! x
Thankyou :flower:
TTC since October 2010, but it's my first time on the forum.
It definitely makes the 2ww easier -
there are some really inspiring stories to keep you positive and hopeful :)

I am not far off you, ttc since Sep 2010, welcome to the forum, its good to know there are people in the same boat on here and it is really useful x

Hello, please mark me down for August 16th - it's my birthday!! Wouldn't that be the best birthday present ever! Hopefully I ovulate on schedule - I'll update you if things change.
It's also our one year anniversary August 7th so it would just make this month ultra special! Fingers crossed and best of luck to the other testers out there!

Chubbygirl you just reminded me, our 13 year anniversAry is 14th aug and I'm testing 13th. What a surprise that wud be!!!

This is my first post! I will be testing on August 7th and crossing my fingers :) We have been ttc #1 for just 3 months now.

Lily7 can you change my date to August 8 please? My unpredictable cycle seems to indicate AF is due August 6 so.. I'll try to hold out 'til then!

I'll be testing 2nd August. DF birthday is the 3rd so hopefully i'll be able to give him a special present this year :dust:

So trying 2 new things this month. Going to do the SMEP and softcups. Picked some up yesterday and "practiced" with it and they were really easy. Where have these been all my life? LOL hopefully the witch won't get my this month but if she does I think I might use these instead of tampons.

Last month was the first I used preseed and we will continue with that. Feeling optimistic this month!

It's something about the idea of getting the soft cups in right that I can't get passed. I'll have to look more into them

I got my prediction from Gail!! She said I should get my bfp by the end of august!!! Fx'd she's right!!

Can you please add me to 8/10? I'm still waiting to ovulate so it might change but here's hoping for a :bfp: !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->