*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

I'm on cd17 out of 34. ff says I ov today not sure if thats true I do feel ov pain some months and I think I felt that yesterday, been bd'ing almost every day just in case this month. fx ladies one more week and its Aug, may the :bfp: begin

I'm actually testing on July 30th but can I still join this one? its only 2 days earlier :) maybe i can start off the august month with an early :BFP: ! lol

On AUGUST 2ND I intend on seeing a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Futuremommy - 5dpo already! that has flown in!

unapologetik - how long are your cycles usually? Are you doing opk's? I am hoping I will still ovulate, they dont think I will but I hope it is just later in my cycle

butterworth - do you do opk's? maybe that would confirm it for you if your not sure?

LifeTakesTime - of course you can hun, I just put you into the 1st Aug, lets hope you start us off with a BFP

Traceycurly - very exciting! get bd'ing!

kasigirl, honeymomma, venusrockstar, MrsNoMohren - all added and welcome to the thread!

:hugs:

Hi all - loving the PMA from you all!!

AFM, CD18 and waiting to O any day now. We've been following SMEP this month (well, I've been following SMEP, DH is just doing what he's told LOL). Think we've done as much as we can so far, so fx!!

Hi Conina,

I think all DH just do as they are told don't they! lol Are you using opk's? get bd'ing girl!

Hi Conina,

I think all DH just do as they are told don't they! lol Are you using opk's? get bd'ing girl!

Yep, using the smiley OPK - should be getting that smiley face soon!

Oh good luck getting your smiley! I can't wait to see our BFP's come rolling in! how long have you been ttc? x

Hi, I'm new (first post, from phone). Please can I join you ladies? DH and I are TTC #1 and this is our 7th month. All our friends have 1, 2 or 3 kids already and we are desperate to have our own. Mistakenly thought it would be easier than this as noone else we know had trouble. Have been feeling very down (even though we are on holiday) and lonely but came across BnB a couple of days ago and already feel inspired to pull myself together and make August the month! Please put me down for the 11th. Ta x

Hi Ladybird, I will add you now, don't worry you are in the right place, we all feel the same sometimes, its just good to all be in it together and cheer each other on! Welcome to the thread x

no not yet I've been checking my cm and the last few days it has been exaclty what i want to see according to the research I found on checking for feritle cm if things don't work out this coming month I will try opk's the next round

Welcome ladybird!!

Lily - came off the BCP last July so we've been TTC just about a year. Really didn't think it would take this long. What about you?

im in! am new here by the way. ttc#1 , 23 years old. married, testing the 8th of august. :dust: to all of u!

Futuremommy - 5dpo already! that has flown in!

unapologetik - how long are your cycles usually? Are you doing opk's? I am hoping I will still ovulate, they dont think I will but I hope it is just later in my cycle

butterworth - do you do opk's? maybe that would confirm it for you if your not sure?

LifeTakesTime - of course you can hun, I just put you into the 1st Aug, lets hope you start us off with a BFP

Traceycurly - very exciting! get bd'ing!

kasigirl, honeymomma, venusrockstar, MrsNoMohren - all added and welcome to the thread!

:hugs:

Thanks so much! I'm feeling bloated today like i have bubbles in my tummy making noises too. good sign? hopefully af isnt giving her visits notice :/
best wishes to all :)

Well ladies both jenny renny and Gail predicted august :bfp: fx'd they are right!! I hope we get lots of :bfp: on this thread.. Have a feeling it's really lucky... :dust: to everyone!!

Conina - I came off the pill in end of Aug/start Sep last year, I too didn't think it was going to be like this :(

amiii - added you chick, welcome!

LifetakesTime - I will have my fingers crossed for you and us all, lets hope you start us off with a BFP!

Skeet - I hope they are both right! fx and I too have a lucky feeling about this thread!

CD17 and STILL waiting for a +opk. :dohh: TTC is driving me :wacko: already, and I'm not even waiting for the juicy stuff. Ugh! lol.

babyb54 - I know I am feeling a little down with the whole thing now! I am ihaving one of those days! my husband and I were out for a walk earlier and we saw a couple with their children, one of them was about age 2-3 the other was in the pram and was a matter of months old and she had a baby bump aswell, we both looked at each other and said, why do they get it so easy? when she has this one they will have 3 kids under 5 years old and we can't even have 1! so depressing x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->