*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

hi ladies can i join please, i will be testing on the 14th august xxx:winkwink:

:thumbup:i will be testing saturday august 6th. not that its very well calculated as its my first month off BC which i never had a bleed on but ive had some odd pains (maybe OV?) this weekend so il pick that date unless the witch gets me before hand! btw-ive never heard the phrase witch before coming on here think its great :) good luck to all xxx

I'd like to join! I'll be a first-time tester, hopefully around the 6th. It's only my 2nd month off BC so who knows how long my cycle will be this month!

AF got me this AM. Can I be put down for 8/14 please??? 2nd month trying is lucky right???

FX for all!!

officially in the 2ww now...so nervous! rlly hope it happens :happydance:

I'll be testing for the first time. Hopefully on the 16th. Will you add me please?

Good luck Ladies!!!

AF got me today unfortunately so I will probably test on August 13th.
I feel that this thread will be lucky lots of :dust: to everyone.

AF got me this AM. Can I be put down for 8/14 please??? 2nd month trying is lucky right???

FX for all!!

We are both on cd1 and will test on the 13 or 14 as well. This is technically my second month trying too. I started getting af in december after coming off of depo and last month I started using a fertility monitor and I started to chart my temperature as well.

Good luck to you. Lots of baby :dust: I have a feeling we will be lucky this month.

FX for all!!

We are both on cd1 and will test on the 13 or 14 as well. This is technically my second month trying too. I started getting af in december after coming off of depo and last month I started using a fertility monitor and I started to chart my temperature as well.

Good luck to you. Lots of baby :dust: I have a feeling we will be lucky this month.

I have a cycle buddy!! ;) And you are on your 2nd month too!! :)

Baby dust to us both!! I feel that this our month too!! I think I am going to try some pre-seed this month...

I'll be testing on Aug 10th.
Just finished my 3rd round of clomid 100mg.

Hey everyone, sorry I have been mia lately! everyone has been added! cant wait I am so excited and feeling lucky for us all this month....good luck girls!!!

Hey everyone, sorry I have been mia lately! everyone has been added! cant wait I am so excited and feeling lucky for us all this month....good luck girls!!!

I'm feeling like Aug is a lucky month too. lots and lots of :dust: to all fx ladies

Got my crosshairs today! Can you please change my test date to the 4th? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->