*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

I want to test now lol.

Me too and I haven't ovulated yet, I think I'm going to be a test addict.

I'm already a test addict lol :flower:

I did one last month to see what happened even though I knew I wasn't. my dh thinks I'm crazy!

LOL i've done that before too. :)
Psst, are we supposed to convo in this thread? :wacko:

I don't see why not? We are all here to support each other so chatting is part of the distraction process! :flower:

Ah, good good! I'm new to forums I don't want to annoy people. Where are you in your cycle?

No idea cd 19, irregular cycles. Lol it seems I'm posting on another thread talking to you!

Yeah why are you stalking me? Lol :flower:

I would just keep note of when your periods are and how long they last for 3-4 months. Keep BDing every 2nd or 3rd day during this time. Once you have a better idea of how long your cycles last it will be easier to work out ovulation. If they are super irregular just keep charting for longer until you see your pattern.

Hi everyone! :hi: How are we all feeling today? Me, I woke up just feeling like THIS IS IT! I also couldn't decide on what to eat so I'm sitting here on my laptop on BnB munching on Almond Rocas LOL! So healthy! :winkwink:

I originally said I will be testing the 3rd...but I changed my mind and will be testing August 1st instead! I really think I implanted yesterday! I had very light spotting that was only there when I wiped, and dull aches and pinching on my left side!! EEEEK! Hope this is it! :happydance::happydance:

Oooh I just have a feeling that a lot of us will get our :bfp:s this cycle!! I am sooo excited!! :dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo::loopy:\\:D/

Hello, please mark me down for August 16th - it's my birthday!! Wouldn't that be the best birthday present ever! Hopefully I ovulate on schedule - I'll update you if things change.
It's also our one year anniversary August 7th so it would just make this month ultra special! Fingers crossed and best of luck to the other testers out there!

Added, yes that would be a lovely birthday present!

Chubbygirl you just reminded me, our 13 year anniversAry is 14th aug and I'm testing 13th. What a surprise that wud be!!!

Hope you get a lovely anniversary gift as your bfp!

This is my first post! I will be testing on August 7th and crossing my fingers :) We have been ttc #1 for just 3 months now.

Welcome and added!

Lily7 can you change my date to August 8 please? My unpredictable cycle seems to indicate AF is due August 6 so.. I'll try to hold out 'til then!

No problemo..date changed and good luck holding out!

I'll be testing 2nd August. DF birthday is the 3rd so hopefully i'll be able to give him a special present this year :dust:

Ah such a nice present, you should wrap the positive test up for his pressie! good luck!

So trying 2 new things this month. Going to do the SMEP and softcups. Picked some up yesterday and "practiced" with it and they were really easy. Where have these been all my life? LOL hopefully the witch won't get my this month but if she does I think I might use these instead of tampons.

Last month was the first I used preseed and we will continue with that. Feeling optimistic this month!

Good to see some pma! I wish i had more, I use conceive plus and we love it! lol havent tried softcups but may look into them

It's something about the idea of getting the soft cups in right that I can't get passed. I'll have to look more into them

Me too futuremommy!

I got my prediction from Gail!! She said I should get my bfp by the end of august!!! Fx'd she's right!!

Skeet, I looked up my readings, I won't bore you with the details because the dates have came and went with no bfp but I have see plenty of girls on here where their predictions have been correct! good luck!

I'll be testing 6th august if I can hold out that long!

Good luck and welcome! also of course you can chat away on this thread, feel free to

I want to test now lol.

I know the feeling even though I know there in no point yet!

Can you please add me to 8/10? I'm still waiting to ovulate so it might change but here's hoping for a :bfp: !!

Welcome and added, no problem if it changes, just let me know

I'd say 08/08 :haha:

Welcome and added!

hi,can i join u ppl,kindly putme on 19 august

Welcome and added!

Hi everyone! :hi: How are we all feeling today? Me, I woke up just feeling like THIS IS IT! I also couldn't decide on what to eat so I'm sitting here on my laptop on BnB munching on Almond Rocas LOL! So healthy! :winkwink:

I originally said I will be testing the 3rd...but I changed my mind and will be testing August 1st instead! I really think I implanted yesterday! I had very light spotting that was only there when I wiped, and dull aches and pinching on my left side!! EEEEK! Hope this is it! :happydance::happydance:

Oooh I just have a feeling that a lot of us will get our :bfp:s this cycle!! I am sooo excited!! :dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo::loopy:\\:D/

I hope you are right cuddlebunny, I changed your date for you, good luck you sound very promising

AFM - well i went for my CD13 scan and I have good lining at 7mm but only one follicle that is only 10mm which he says is too small, he would have liked it to be about 13-15mm by now, he doesnt think this will be my month but he said there is still a small chance! I will still try though and still test!

Good luck to everyone and sorry if i missed anyone :hugs:

Where is everyone at in their cycles? I am CD15 today

I'm 5 dpo I had symptoms yesterday not many today just af like cramps so who knows

Hi! Can you put me down for August 1st? I am having really odd cycles... today is CD5 and I got a positive OPK today...I only have a 7 day LP, so if I ovulate tomorrow that puts me at 8/1....

Thanks!

hi! can i join? i'm testing august 17... that feels like lightyears away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->