*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

Hey bridie, on my phone will deco change it 2moro on laptop, I've got my scan tomorrow to see if my Dirac roun of clomid has/is worked/ing, oh I really hope so, fx girlies! X

Anyone have experience with reflexology?? Thinking of treating myself to something relaxing soon, and I've heard it can help with TTC.

Hi folks,this is 5th month TTC. First month to try OPK's, hope they help. Testing 7th august. Good luck to everyone. Xx

well I finally gave in and decided to get a prediction...well actually i got 2..I'm waiting on the response for gail and jenny renny.... any one else get any predictions?

Hi, Can you put me down for August 3rd please :) thank you! and good luck to all of you!

well I finally gave in and decided to get a prediction...well actually i got 2..I'm waiting on the response for gail and jenny renny.... any one else get any predictions?

Yep, both Gail and Jenny predicted a September BFP for me, so even if I get it this month they'll have at least been close!

did you get predictions from anyone else? I'm so impatient to see what they say...

Fingers crossed that they are right for you!! Or atleast close ( as in this month!!!)

FX for everyone!
This will be 2nd month TTC.
Hoping this is the month!

ohh we are going to be test buddies!! lets hope its a lucky day!!

Hi

I am waiting to test on Aug 2nd. Can you put my name down as well....I am hoping but somehow been skeptical all along

:dust: to yall

I got a predicition from Gail. She said I'd conceive in sept 2011

I'm really wanting a bfp now so I can be due in April but ill be happy with a sept bfp as well

I should really start a thread with the predicitions and see how many peoples are accurate!!

They have. I think the current total says Gail is the most accurate I'll have to find the thread

This is so exciting. Having watched the June thread go by (only stopped BCP mid june) and the July thread come and go (hadnt been properly trying in July as was waiting for first true AF) I can now properly take part.

Having spoken to my GP about TTC, she said that we didnt necessarily need to wait for AF and to just go for it and have fun (she was very excited for us) we did, but I knew that I had already missed ov as I had already had EWCM super excitement a week or so prior to the GP visit!

Anyway, with the EWCM last month and the AF 30 days after my withdrawal bleed, I am hoping that things are going to run ok, I dont expect a BFP any time soon, all I hope is that I am working ok, as in OVing etc. So, having said all of that, I guess I will be testing around 13 August!!!!!

I got a Gail prediction too (which just shows you how mad this TTC make you, I don't even believe in psychics!!) Anyway she said July conception. I'm due to ovulate probably this weekend, so she could still just about be right, but it'll be a close thing!!

well i think im out the running for august already going by my temps and how my body is may have ovulated earlier than normal and hubby was on night shift so no :sex: in my fertile window dont suppose theres a september thread yet :haha:

:hi: How's everyone doing? I can't believe I'm on CD6 already, it's going really quick this cycle, until the 2ww hits of course.

Is anyone doing anything different this month?

I'm taking Evening Primrose up until OV and continuing with temping and opk's, but if we don't catch this cycle I am picking up my clearblue fertility monitor on Saturday for next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->