*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

Sorry you're having a rough time too Lily. :( Feel a bit selfish for complaining on my first month considering what you and other ladies have gone through so far. But I'm just having a down day.. need to shake it off!

:hug:

FX that your time comes soon!!

Don't feel selfish hun, We all feel the same after all we are all after the same goal! We are all here to support each other, I hope for many bfp's on this thread!

xx

babyb54 - I know I am feeling a little down with the whole thing now! I am ihaving one of those days! my husband and I were out for a walk earlier and we saw a couple with their children, one of them was about age 2-3 the other was in the pram and was a matter of months old and she had a baby bump aswell, we both looked at each other and said, why do they get it so easy? when she has this one they will have 3 kids under 5 years old and we can't even have 1! so depressing x

This was us today. :flower: here's hoping we become those families and people look at us

babyb54 - I know I am feeling a little down with the whole thing now! I am ihaving one of those days! my husband and I were out for a walk earlier and we saw a couple with their children, one of them was about age 2-3 the other was in the pram and was a matter of months old and she had a baby bump aswell, we both looked at each other and said, why do they get it so easy? when she has this one they will have 3 kids under 5 years old and we can't even have 1! so depressing x

This was us today. :flower: here's hoping we become those families and people look at us

Heres hoping! :flower: I know how much we will all appreciate it when our time comes, hopefully we do not have to wait long :hugs:

Can't believe there are 92 testers on here......come on girls lets try for a clean sweep with the bfp's!!!!

Wow, 92 testers, that's huge :)

I haven't been here for a while, had a busy few days with my birthday, visited my mum and nan yesterday, tidied the garden with OH today; it's actually been nice not to be thinking about ttc for a few days.

I picked up a CBFM today but can't use it til next cycle so I decided this cycle not to temp or use OPK's and to just have a cycle where I relax about it, not get obsessed and just enjoy it. I may be mad but it's nice not taking my temp every morning and rushing to record it on ff.

Hope everyone is ok.

X

Hi there! I think I'll be testing on August 10th. :)

May I please jump on the wagon? hehe.

I will be testing the 3rd August if the witch doesnt show up early like last month.

Hi I will be testing on the 20th of august... Should test earlier but don't want the dissapointment again... fingers crossed for all yhu girlys out there!xxx

Can you please add me to August 13th? Thanks so much!

Welshgirl - Happy Birthday! :flower:

Conina - yay for your smilie! get to it!

All new ladies to the thread have been updated!

August is nearly here!!!!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

unapologetik - how long are your cycles usually? Are you doing opk's? I am hoping I will still ovulate, they dont think I will but I hope it is just later in my cycle.

Well, they've been very erratic since November. My AF started and then didn't stop until February. I had a couple weeks no bleeding, then a 8 day bleed, then no period again until 62 days later. It was very strange, and I did see some doctors about it, but nothing was ever concluded. My last cycle was 38 days long, I temped and OPK'd, and got a positive and crosshairs, which seems to indicate that I actually did ovulate last cycle, on CD26. My LH phase was only 12 days long, since AF came on CD38 or so.

I took soy isoflavones last cycle and this cycle, and so I think that helped me ovulate. I was hoping that it would also help me ovulate early this cycle, and shorten my cycle, but that hasn't happened this time. I'm not complaining - I'm just thrilled that I actually am ovulating, for perhaps the first time since before November, and that my cycle is being somewhat regular. If I didn't catch the egg this time and AF comes on CD38 or so, it will be something to celebrate for me, since it means that there's some kind of regularity.

So, for me, it is very normal to ovulate late in the cycle - last time on CD26, and I think I did this time on CD24 (I'm not 100% sure, I ran out of OPKS :dohh: and didn't temp this cycle).. which is usually when most girls are getting ready for AF to come on! But the short luteal phase helps, means the 2ww is not as long!

I can understand where your coming from, my last cycle was 119 days long which was ended by using provera, so I understand that you would be happy just to see some sort of regularity returning, It sounds like soy has helped, people on here say soy is like natures version of clomid.

Good luck for testing day! x

Hey all :wave:

I have not such a happy update - Looks like I'm O'ing either today or tomorrow at the latest --> classical signs including cramps and (TMI) loads of EWCM (more than I've ever had before! :shock:) are here and the worst part is that hubby is not home till tuesday night from his trip that he's been gone on for the past 2 weeks :sad1: ... I think my Aug 30th testing date will be cut short by me having my AF within next two weeks....*sigh* oh well, I was hoping my body would not cooperate and O late like it usually does, but things always happen opposite of what you intend. Whoever starts September thread, I'll probably join that one. Good luck everyone else and tons of :dust: !!!

Greenpear, sorry to hear that, get bd'ing when he is home anyway on tuesday, you just never know what could happen x

Still waiting to O here - my chart is all over the place lately!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->