*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

i might as well count myself out already :growlmad:

Hubby and me had fight and im due to O in 2 days i reckon due to my OPKs getting darker by the day....so we not even talking...so bye bye eggy.... :cry:

Hiya! I will be testing on August 20th, can you please add me!?

Good luck everyone

xx

Hubby and me had fight and im due to O in 2 days i reckon due to my OPKs getting darker by the day....so we not even talking...so bye bye eggy.... :cry:

awk bunni I hope you work it out :hugs:

Everyone has been updated! we have 100 testers!!!!!! Roll on August, it is fast approaching! Good Luck to all testers! xx

Greenpear, sorry to hear that, get bd'ing when he is home anyway on tuesday, you just never know what could happen x

Thanks hun, we'll bd either way because I haven't seen him for 2 weeks! :rofl: but I won't be too hopeful. Either way I feel pretty good because I signed up for a certificate program that ends in the middle of April of next year, and if I don't conceive right now that will be actually for the best because then I'll be able to finish on time and do my practicum.

Hope all is going well with you :flower: When are you testing?

Oh no! :sad1: I hope you guys will work things out and have some nice make-up bd.

8dpo. I might be testing ok let's not lie I will before august but af is still due in aug.

Lots of symptoms sometimes I feel positive sometimes not so much. Fx'd for all you ladies

Hi 2nd cycle trying fingers crossed.... put me down for the 27th please, man that seems ages away lol :) GOOD LUCK TO ALL YOU LADIES :dust: to you all :):):):):)

Greenpear, sorry to hear that, get bd'ing when he is home anyway on tuesday, you just never know what could happen x

Thanks hun, we'll bd either way because I haven't seen him for 2 weeks! :rofl: but I won't be too hopeful. Either way I feel pretty good because I signed up for a certificate program that ends in the middle of April of next year, and if I don't conceive right now that will be actually for the best because then I'll be able to finish on time and do my practicum.

Hope all is going well with you :flower: When are you testing?

well good luck! I am down for testing 5th August but I don't know for sure if I have ov yet! So I might have to move myself. x

has anyone used the wondfo 25 pack tests from amazon? or know if they're good :)

I'm using them now, but still no + so can't really attest to their reliability just yet, lol. But I've read lots of good things!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->