*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

i might as well count myself out already :growlmad:

Hubby and me had fight and im due to O in 2 days i reckon due to my OPKs getting darker by the day....so we not even talking...so bye bye eggy.... :cry:

Oh no! :sad1: I hope you guys will work things out and have some nice make-up bd.

well think DH realised its near O time and we made up...yup we BD last night..i reckon O will happen tomorrow or next day as lines getting darker

Can you change me to August 3rd?
I did some early POAS testing 10dpo :bfn: - again.
So I've decided no more vascilating heartache and hope -
I just want to know for sure, no more little one percenters.

Yes I'm having a :brat: today
but after a vent on B&B,
I'm feeling much better about it :flower:
:thumbup:

Hubby and me had fight and im due to O in 2 days i reckon due to my OPKs getting darker by the day....so we not even talking...so bye bye eggy.... :cry:

Oh no! :sad1: I hope you guys will work things out and have some nice make-up bd.

well think DH realised its near O time and we made up...yup we BD last night..i reckon O will happen tomorrow or next day as lines getting darker

Hey that's great! :thumbup:
maybe the little :spermy: will swim faster and hang around longer ...
Afterall, they are from make-up :sex:
so they have to make an extra special effort, isn't it? :p

I tested around 2pm and got +opk, i tested again after 8 hrs just before i sleep. It's negative. The line is not dark. Does it mean i'd O already and missed it?

I tested around 2pm and got +opk, i tested again after 8 hrs just before i sleep. It's negative. The line is not dark. Does it mean i'd O already and missed it?

Not necessarily.. I'd get to BD'ing asap if you haven't already! FX for you!

has anyone used the wondfo 25 pack tests from amazon? or know if they're good :)

I'm using them now, but still no + so can't really attest to their reliability just yet, lol. But I've read lots of good things!!

GOOD :D cause i ordered 25 lol how many dpo are you?

Still waiting for ov. :(

oh! well guess what...the witchibitch got me this morning :( so unfort. im out for the next three months. best of luck to you though!

has anyone used the wondfo 25 pack tests from amazon? or know if they're good :)

I'm using them now, but still no + so can't really attest to their reliability just yet, lol. But I've read lots of good things!!

oh! well guess what...the witchibitch got me this morning :( so unfort. im out for the next three months. best of luck to you though!

Nooooo. :( So sorry!!

Please add me! AF due 12th Aug, but i should imagine i will start testing on the 8th! DH is landing in the country tomorrow, Ovulate friday, wish me luck! :)

Hi Ladies! I recognize some of you from previous threads. lily can you put me down for Aug 5th? Little bit about me this cycle. Any input of and stuff would be great! We are on cycle #3 ttc. This month we used Preseed, EPO, Male fertileaid(not sure if he needed it but figured it wouldn't hurt), temping, and now PG cream in my LP. My cycles are generally 28/30 days long with the exception of last month at 26. Irritating cause we missed the eggy cause I didn't think in a million years I would have O'd on CD 12. But, this month had smiley face on CD 14 and no positive on CD15 so assuming I O'd on the 15th sometime. Temp climbing steady. I don't chart, but I check CM everyday and temp. My coverline is around 96.5-.8. Today was 97.79. I'm currently about 5 DPO and not much happening. Baby dust to everyone :)

DH and I had the same thing this cycle. I thought I was going to have to put him in the wood chipper! :growlmad: but we made up on CD 14 when I got the smiley face.

Hi ladies. Just cought up on the thread. LOTS OF TESTERS!! only a few more days for me to test. AF is due the 2nd but I am just trying to make it until thursday:haha:. 12dpo is long enough to wait. in addition to that if I tested yesterday/today/tomorrow, I would most likely get a BFN and then spend an hour reading stories of women getting a BFN @ 9-11 dpo then BFP later. 12 dpo just seems reliable to me, whatever it is... it is. I am having a weird cycle with a little spotting mixed in my ewcm BEFORE O among other oddities. so I am not extremely hopeful for this cycle but still feel in the game.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Got +opk today!

Yay get :sex:

Can you change me to August 3rd?
I did some early POAS testing 10dpo :bfn: - again.
So I've decided no more vascilating heartache and hope -
I just want to know for sure, no more little one percenters.

Yes I'm having a :brat: today
but after a vent on B&B,
I'm feeling much better about it :flower:
:thumbup:

changed, I know how you feel!

Awk sorry the witch got you, why are you out for 3 months hun?

Hi ladies. Just cought up on the thread. LOTS OF TESTERS!! only a few more days for me to test. AF is due the 2nd but I am just trying to make it until thursday:haha:. 12dpo is long enough to wait. in addition to that if I tested yesterday/today/tomorrow, I would most likely get a BFN and then spend an hour reading stories of women getting a BFN @ 9-11 dpo then BFP later. 12 dpo just seems reliable to me, whatever it is... it is. I am having a weird cycle with a little spotting mixed in my ewcm BEFORE O among other oddities. so I am not extremely hopeful for this cycle but still feel in the game.

I feel the same as you, but just remember we are not out until the witch shows!

lily- thats when i ovulate :/ every 3. but my friend on another thread said what i described was exactly what her IB was like :) so i might not be out! im so excited. i will let you know when i test again!

oh hun, you should maybe see if your doc would let you try clomid to help ov, I am on my first cycle right now, I am going to go update the front page then and take that horrible witch away from the side of your name, keep me updated

Ohhh! AF is due August 2nd for me as well! I'm trying so hard to wait until Thursday or Friday to test though. Good luck!!! :dust::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->