*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

I just took a test....

:bfp: @ 9 dpo. OMG. I'm freaking out. There's a line!!!!! But I'm going to take a few more to make sure

omg omg omg!! update as soon as you know!! woo hoo you could be our first bfp!!!

Omg!!!! that is so exciting!!! If you go under advanced reply and scroll down there is a place to add pics !!

ok this looks much better IRL in my bathroom...i'm scared to do a digital one

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 18
:sex: :sex: lots of :sex: DH and I bd'd the two days i got smileys and one day after... go get your BFP!!!

woo hoo!! Congrats that is a positive for sure!!!! Happy to see you started this thread off so lucky!!!

I can def see it and I'm on my phone! Woohoo our very first bfp, yay! I will updat front page in the morning, night girls x

i will be test august 22nd!! glad to meet everyone some i have seen before...

I totally see a BFP in the pic omg congrats our first bfp on the list I hope this is a good sign ladies fx for the rest of us. this is such wonderful news I'm so happy for you.

:sex: :sex: lots of :sex: DH and I bd'd the two days i got smileys and one day after... go get your BFP!!!

congrats on your :bfp: hope its a sticky bean keeping my https://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/april04281983/fxd.jpg

:happydance:congrats future mommie!!! im sending lots of sticky dust your way!!! :happydance:

Congratulations Futuremommy :) :) that is one lovely positive, huge congratulations!

Xx

ARGH Congrats!!! What a great way to start off, we have a BFP and it aint even august yet. Good luck to everyone on this thread, I hope we get as many BFPs as possible!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->