*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

Congrats futuremommy1 :happydance: what a great way to kick off our August thread, a BFP before August is even here. AMAZING. Hope it's sticky little bean

Congrats futuremommy that is wonderful news!
I'm not sure what happened to a post I thought I put on here the other day it seems yo have disappeared hehehe maybe I didn't press the post button but can you please add me to the august 4th testers lily? AF is due august 3rd so I'm going to try yo stay strong and not test until then but knowing my poas addiction I'll probably test earlier but I promise I'll try hehehe

AF is due in 11 days.. I'm not exactly sure when I OV'd this cycle, ladies, because I was a bad, bad temper/OPKer. But I did BD (inseminate) from CD19-CD26 and followed my cervix position.. I definitely noticed it going high, soft, open, then back down to low, hard, and closed, around CD27.. I think I caught the window, at least FX'd I did.

I'm trying to be more relaxed and not symptom spot this cycle, so hopefully that works out for me.

:dust:

AF is due in 11 days.. I'm not exactly sure when I OV'd this cycle, ladies, because I was a bad, bad temper/OPKer. But I did BD (inseminate) from CD19-CD26 and followed my cervix position.. I definitely noticed it going high, soft, open, then back down to low, hard, and closed, around CD27.. I think I caught the window, at least FX'd I did.

I'm trying to be more relaxed and not symptom spot this cycle, so hopefully that works out for me.

Good Luck! :) Fx'd for you!

really rooting for you this cycle!!! fx'd!!!

Good luck hun, FC for you.

X

Good morning ladies, CD21 here, 6DPO. F'xd! Temp up even more to 97.99 this morning. Hoping to see a ID on it soon. I think it's so funny that at 345 am I'm half hanging off my bed almost still sleeping with a thermo in my mouth lol. I sooooo want it to be our month. Congrats to our early BFP!!!

So good to see you on here this month too :flower: Good luck!

Big Congrats to Futuremommy!x

Good Luck and FX'd For All Of Yhu :flower:

Congrats to Futuremommy!!!

My OPK finally turned what I think is positive this morning!!! :happydance: I'm going to test again this afternoon (properly this time.. instead of after just 2 hours of holding and in the am, lol).. hope it's 100% a positive then and I can finally move over to the other side of this cycle! :)

Congrats to Futuremommy!!!

My OPK finally turned what I think is positive this morning!!! :happydance: I'm going to test again this afternoon (properly this time.. instead of after just 2 hours of holding and in the am, lol).. hope it's 100% a positive then and I can finally move over to the other side of this cycle! :)

FX!
oh how exciting!!! :happydance:

I hope it means straight to :sex: this afternoon! :angelnot:

Can you change me to August 3rd?
I did some early POAS testing 10dpo :bfn: - again.
So I've decided no more vascilating heartache and hope -
I just want to know for sure, no more little one percenters.

Yes I'm having a :brat: today
but after a vent on B&B,
I'm feeling much better about it :flower:
:thumbup:

changed, I know how you feel!

:dohh: :dohh: :dohh:
sorry Lily7 I must have lost my brain for a while -
my AF is due on July 31st.
So I can test on August 1st! :blush:
What I cannot do, is make rational decisions when I am having
a :hissy: day :haha:
Please change me back to August 1st (and ignore any requests from me when I am having a melodramatic moment :brat: - it obviously impairs my ability to read a calendar!) :flower:

Hi ladies. Just cought up on the thread. LOTS OF TESTERS!! only a few more days for me to test. AF is due the 2nd but I am just trying to make it until thursday:haha:. 12dpo is long enough to wait. in addition to that if I tested yesterday/today/tomorrow, I would most likely get a BFN and then spend an hour reading stories of women getting a BFN @ 9-11 dpo then BFP later. 12 dpo just seems reliable to me, whatever it is... it is. I am having a weird cycle with a little spotting mixed in my ewcm BEFORE O among other oddities. so I am not extremely hopeful for this cycle but still feel in the game.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:
Ohhh! AF is due August 2nd for me as well! I'm trying so hard to wait until Thursday or Friday to test though. Good luck!!! :dust::happydance:

Only one more day for us veryhopeful!!:happydance:IDK why but this 2ww and WHOLE month has gone by at a sonic speed. I am so busy with work and finals. I am going to dollar tree after work and will get a few tests if im not to tired. otherwise I will wait until friday.

OMG CONGRATS ON THE BFP!! hopefully this thread is lucky and that is only the first of many many more to come!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Cramping up on the left side today. Guess that's where the little eggie is coming from this month! BD'd last night and will BD again tonight and tomorrow and maybe again for good measure! Also tried the softcups for the first time last night. Was really nice not to have a mess to clean up afterwards! :lol

Hi ladies. Just cought up on the thread. LOTS OF TESTERS!! only a few more days for me to test. AF is due the 2nd but I am just trying to make it until thursday:haha:. 12dpo is long enough to wait. in addition to that if I tested yesterday/today/tomorrow, I would most likely get a BFN and then spend an hour reading stories of women getting a BFN @ 9-11 dpo then BFP later. 12 dpo just seems reliable to me, whatever it is... it is. I am having a weird cycle with a little spotting mixed in my ewcm BEFORE O among other oddities. so I am not extremely hopeful for this cycle but still feel in the game.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:
Ohhh! AF is due August 2nd for me as well! I'm trying so hard to wait until Thursday or Friday to test though. Good luck!!! :dust::happydance:

Only one more day for us veryhopeful!!:happydance:IDK why but this 2ww and WHOLE month has gone by at a sonic speed. I am so busy with work and finals. I am going to dollar tree after work and will get a few tests if im not to tired. otherwise I will wait until friday.

OMG CONGRATS ON THE BFP!! hopefully this thread is lucky and that is only the first of many many more to come!!

:dust::dust::dust:
I might actually crack and test tonight or tomorrow lol! I had light spotting when I woke up, and my sore bbs went away. BUT the spotting disappeared and my bbs are even more sore!!! Hope it's a good sign, I'll keep everyone posted. :hugs::yipee: keep me updated too when you test!

Hey, can you switch me from unsure to testing on August 12th? Hopefully I can make it that long. :haha:

Yay everyone. Fx'd for everyone with pos opks. Have lots of sex!!!

I can't lie I hate the tww and am so glad it's over....

:dust: for you in your tww! Can't wait to read about all the bfps

i just ordered my opk's and picked up my preseed first time using them all too. i just started taking the vening primrosed pills. they are making me fill nauseous, ughh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->