*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

Well the past couple mornings, I've been having diarrhea. There is nothing solid about it. (sorry for the TMI) Is anyone else experiencing this? Could it be a form of morning sickness?

Well ladies I think I'm out for this month. Sob

I have spent the past 5 days convinced this was my month, with cramping, tender boobs, veiny boobs, increased urination and neasea. 6dpo I started really light spotting which turned brown, then almost disappeared then this afternoon at 8dpo the spotting has turned bright red and seems slightly too heavy to be the implantation bleeding I was wishing for.

It makes no sense! I have never had a period earlier, not since I started them when I was 11, not even by a day, never mind a whole week!!

Any ideas what can start a period a week early completely out of the blue? I know its naughty but I was so convinced this was our turn to share some happy news, I'm a teeny bit heartbroken

Well the past couple mornings, I've been having diarrhea. There is nothing solid about it. (sorry for the TMI) Is anyone else experiencing this? Could it be a form of morning sickness?

Twicky I have had diarrhea off and on a while now. I was expecting constipation but nope.

Congrats to all the new :bfp: I cant believe it!!! This really is a lucky thread!! Its only the second day!!

Good morning ladies- 12 DPO and big BFN and temp down to 97.01.:nope: So sad this morning. Guess it's gym focus time but I will still stop in and say hi ladies!

Hi all!
Bit late to be joining now it's already August but I'll be testing around 17th...if I can wait that long!

Twicky I have had diarrhea off and on a while now. I was expecting constipation but nope.

It's so bad, but it's like the only symptom I have and it's odd because I'm not sick and I didn't eat anything that would've brought it on. Thanks, it gives me hope. :haha:

Front page now updated, sorry to those who the witch got, congrats to those who got their BFP's and welcome to those just joined.

CD26 today for me, not really feeling confident to be honest :(

good luck to all still waiting to test!

Can you change my testing date to the 24th? That will be 12 DPO so I'll probably start testing then.

The witch caught me this morning - 2nd august! Made it in no time, I'm officially out this month too.

hi can i be put down for the 29th for testing first month ttc, took a while to conceive first two so im not holding much hope for august but fx

Can you put me down for a 28th Aug please... seems like YEARS away!!! xxx

5 dpo today. This 2ww sure does drag on. :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"