*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

Well ladies I think AF will be here in a few hours so cd1 again :hissy: but I guess I cant be to mad as it will only be cycle 3 for me and I will be buying soy isoflavones tomorrow :winkwink:

Hey all,
seems like there are a few of us who will be testing on or around August 13 if AF doesn't come next month. I'm praying.

Hello ladies,

Can you please add me to this thread. I'll be testing at the end of August, but date tba at this time (AF still hasn't arrived but I can feel her coming). When she comes, I'll have more of an idea as to when I'll test because my cycles are usually a few days different each month.

Good luck to all of you!!:happydance:

Hey all,
seems like there are a few of us who will be testing on or around August 13 if AF doesn't come next month. I'm praying.

Yes definitely seems that way. :witch: got me this morning so I"m definitely on the clock for testing on the 12th. Hope third months the charm! :dust:

Aug but it will be like the beggining of aug

I should be testing around Aug 3rd. That's when AF is due and hopefully she doesn't show up!!

Hello Ladies, well as the :witch: got me over the weekend i will now be testing again on 9th August.

Spreading lots of :dust::dust: around for us all :thumbup:

Hi Ladies:hi:

:witch: got me Sunday so on to our 12th cycle!!!:cry:

Could you please put me down for the 9th?

I will be testing Aug. 6th... if I can hold out that long :blush::hugs:

Hi all,
I'm sorry to those who just got their AF this month:(, me too- I got mine July 3rd. They only lasted 5 days though when they used to be about 7. Glad its shorter. My cycle is long though: ranging between 30-36 days).
Lily, could you please put me down for testing on th 13th august? I'm going to try and wait about a week from when my period is due to test.
All the best everyone!

Can I tentatively say August 3rd? Maybe August 13th since my cycles are longish, but I'll let y'all know for sure before then! :wave:

Could you please put me down for August 10th. :)

Please pray for us! Its our 2nd anniversary the 8th :) if we dont catch the egg this month hes going to the doctor..

hi... af got me today...
so can u put me down to 13 august as testing date...
best of luck everyone...hope we get our BFP this month !

24th of August :)

Please put me down for Aug 12th. Keeping my fingers crossed for cycle #3!

Hello ladies,

Can you please add me to this thread. I'll be testing at the end of August, but date tba at this time (AF still hasn't arrived but I can feel her coming). When she comes, I'll have more of an idea as to when I'll test because my cycles are usually a few days different each month.

Good luck to all of you!!:happydance:

Aug but it will be like the beggining of aug

I should be testing around Aug 3rd. That's when AF is due and hopefully she doesn't show up!!

All added! Anyone who wasn't sure I have added to unknown for now and you can update me with dates when you know :thumbup:

Mrsfelton, I have read good things on here about soy, what days are you going to take it?

Hi Lily7 can you put me down for Aug 4th to test! Here's hoping cycle #3 is going to give me my April baby:) Good luck to everyone!!!

Hello all. AF is due to arrive august 2nd and I dont plan to test before then. I have seen (what feels like a hundred) bfns over the past few months and wont be testing early.

Good Luck to EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

LOTS OF BABY DUST

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Welcome to the thread, both updated and I totally understand about the feeling of hundreds of bfn's. I can't imagine what I will be like to finally see a bfp!!! Good luck to all!

Hi all... AF is due to arrive on the 6th, so I believe I'll start testing on the 4th just in case. This is cycle two for me, husband is ntnp... I'm leaning more towards ttc. Hopefully we catch the eggy this time!

Hi Ladies,

I'm here from the July thread :growlmad: (in a nice way as you are all so lovely).

My date at the moment is 11th August, but if my ov goes haywire again that may change later on. Only had an 11 day lutel phase this cycle - is that bad? Totally gutted AF is here, 3 days early as well, feeling very dispondant and worried that something is wrong even though this was only our 2nd cycle.

All you ladies who have been ttc for months and years have my upmost respect, I don't know how you do it, you are very strong women.

X x

Hi all... AF is due to arrive on the 6th, so I believe I'll start testing on the 4th just in case. This is cycle two for me, husband is ntnp... I'm leaning more towards ttc. Hopefully we catch the eggy this time!

Added! good luck! and I don't think many husbands "get it" the way we do! lol x

Hi ladies!
I'll be testing on August 6th!

Added good luck! x

Hi Ladies,

I'm here from the July thread :growlmad: (in a nice way as you are all so lovely).

My date at the moment is 11th August, but if my ov goes haywire again that may change later on. Only had an 11 day lutel phase this cycle - is that bad? Totally gutted AF is here, 3 days early as well, feeling very dispondant and worried that something is wrong even though this was only our 2nd cycle.

All you ladies who have been ttc for months and years have my upmost respect, I don't know how you do it, you are very strong women.

X x

Welcome:flower: No problem if your date changes, just let me know and I can move it for you. I am not really clued up on the luteal phase so I don't know what the range can be, just that 14 would be around average but then I just got off a 119 day cycle so I am most definately not average! Don't panic just yet, it could just still be your body adjusting specially if you may have stopped the pill etc recently (not sure just throwing it out there as a suggestion) Believe me I am not a strong woman, I have spent many nights crying myself to sleep and stressing over all this ttc, I only do it because I have to get myself through it to get what we want, I hope you get your bfp nice and quickly :hugs: xx

Hi Ladies,

X x

Nope 11 days is just fine for a LP! I've read that less than 10 could be a problem, but even then that's sometimes long enough. So you'll be ok with 11 days!! :thumbup:

Ugh my chart is so frustrating! Up and down like a yo-yo, cervix won't stay in one place - AM I FERTILE OR NOT?!?

hey! I do not chart so sorry I can't be of any help, I hope someone will know! gl x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->