*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

Ill be testing august the 25th (if I can wait that long) Want a may baby so so much! FX for everyone :)

Hi, Wannabeam here. Thinking I will test around 24th August, but am sure I ovulated early so maybe can test sooner. Will try and wait till then though as will defo of had AF or a BFP by then. :thumbup:

Awww yay congrats babyb54!!! That is wonderful news I'm sooo happy for you :D test again in a couple of days with FMU and post another pic, we wanna see that line get darker :D h&h 9 months to you :D
:dust: to everyone :D xx

So I got home today from a week-long trip, and decided to be silly and POAS even though I expected it to be BFN (only 10dpo, and not even FMU). But....

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/31391/photo_dump/bfp-10dpo.jpg

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/31391/photo_dump/bfp-10dpo-inverted.jpg

:yipee: :happydance: :wohoo:

I'm in total shock, but SO excited!! I just pray it sticks!!

woohoo!! congrats! do you want me to put you down as bfp or do you want to wait until you test again? good luck I can't wait to see your lines getting darker x

Thank you! You can put me down as bfp. I tested again this morning and another faint line, but then it's also still early and I've read that the wondfo's stay faint for quite a while. In a few more days I'll probably go grab a digital just to be 110% sure.. buuut, I'm feeling pretty confident. Now it just needs to stick!

I am 5dpo today and have a high cervix with a little ewcm so very confused at the moment lol, any ideas anyone?

Xx

Well instead of getting a good anniversary present i got the witch instead :cry: Only at CD22 too so I'm guessing I Ovulated early this cycle and missed it all together. I'm going to have to start testing earlier and BD every second day till my cycle gets back on track.
Congrats to the BFP's and sorry to all the witch got. Time to prepare for next cycle...

Well instead of getting a good anniversary present i got the witch instead :cry: Only at CD22 too so I'm guessing I Ovulated early this cycle and missed it all together. I'm going to have to start testing earlier and BD every second day till my cycle gets back on track.
Congrats to the BFP's and sorry to all the witch got. Time to prepare for next cycle...

Hey hun,

sorry the :witch: got you. I have made same mistake every cycle for last 3 months too, we bded too early every cycle missing my window, defo bd every other day once AF stops till cycle day 28 at least, that way you will be covered. My cycles aren't back on track yet either.

Goodluck this cycle, hope you get your BFP soon

:dust:

CONGRATS Babyb54:yipee::yipee::yipee:

:witch: showed up this morning right on schedule so I am out once again and on to cycle 13:cry:

Good luck to everyone else still in it for this month.

:witch: showed up this morning right on schedule so I am out once again and on to cycle 13:cry:

Hey butterflies3!!!!!!!

sorry to hear AF got you again,

Thank the lord we have our doggies to keep us sane!

Give your lovely puppies a hug from me!

:flower:

So sorry to hear that. :( :( Time to ring a doctor to see if they can help? FX that it happens for you soon. :hugs:

well the :witch: got me right on time! another cycle to try and wait :coffee:. good luck to all of u girls! :dust: :hugs:

Sorry she got you amiii :( Good luck for next cycle! :dust:

Hey butterflies3!!!!!!!

sorry to hear AF got you again,

Thank the lord we have our doggies to keep us sane!

Give your lovely puppies a hug from me!

:flower:

Thanks Wannabeam. Yes at least I do have those babies, they are sooo much comfort to me! Give your little baby some love from me as well:hugs:

So sorry to hear that. :( :( Time to ring a doctor to see if they can help? FX that it happens for you soon. :hugs:

Thanks. I had some bloodwork done last month and he wants to do the HSG test this month so hopefully that will give me some answers or some help for my next cycle.:shrug:

Hopefully so!! The more information the better. :)

AF is supposed to be here today or tomorrow. Right now I have brown discharge. Is this old blood that will turn into full blown AF soon?? UGH!! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->