*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

Sorry she got you amiii :( Good luck for next cycle! :dust:

thanks! well now well be hoping for a may baby instead of april :). good luck to u all and lets hope we get loads of :bfp:s this month! :dust:

congratulations to all the bfps and massive hugs for those the silly :witch: cae for.
it will happen next time im sure.

well i still have no symptoms at all apart from lots of cm, had my temp dip this morning for what im hoping to be implantation.
fx and :dust: for everyone still waiting x

Hi ladies congrats to all the BFP's its great to see so many and we are only at 8th Aug, can any of the ladies who got their MFP's share any of the symptoms that they had before they got the BFP?

Well Ive got some Big News Too :D :happydance: .... I did a POA test about 20mins ago and it was :BFP: .... I cant believe it im in total shock, rang the family and they were all screaming down the phone :haha: I just cant believe it!

Fantastic, congrats hope you have a H&H 9 months. Did you have any symptoms?

Thankyou DancingDiva :)

Yes ive had a lot of symptoms, nausea, headaches, sore breasts, bloating, gas :haha: and spotting :) x

Woohoo Rose!! Congrats!

I wish I could share with family, but we're keeping it a secret for a little while (my goal is at least 8 weeks).. I feel like I'm bursting inside wanting to share the good news! haha. Wonderful that they're so overjoyed.. can't wait to experience that part! :)

DancingDiva - this is going to sound weird, but I kind of "knew" I was pregnant. I just felt off.. although the whole time I kept telling myself, "No, you're just symptom spotting and being silly." haha. But I guess I wasn't. :) Anyways, my symptoms were some cramping early on (felt like AF cramping, but way too early), a lot of wetness down there when I wiped, back aches started around 8 dpo, restless sleep, peeing ALL the time (like, literally.. there were times that I was peeing 3 times every hour). Also, I've been more prone to nausea..it's not coming out of no where quite yet, but I noticed on the flight, in the car, and even riding a tall elevator I had to fight it off.

Thanks Babyb54 congrats and a H&H 9 months. I have had most of the symptoms you have had apart from the nausea however im trying not to get my hopes up as when I do it always ends in tears and i gave in this morning and tested and as I expected at 9dpo it was BFN. Thanks for responding I love to hear all your experiences.

Hi! I am fairly new to the site so still trying to find my way. I think AF due today or tomorrow - maybe no point adding me to this months testing???

I was the same - trying not to get my hopes up and constantly telling myself I was just seeing what I wanted to see. Not until I got my BFP did I acknowledge that I really wasn't just imagining those symptoms!!

Have you seen this site btw? https://www.twoweekwait.com/bfpsymptoms/dpo/ It's fun to read through. :)

Congrats on the BFPs!

I think I'm out for this cycle. Temp drop this morning at 14dpo, and I'm spotting, which usually happens before a full flow.

On to cycle #3, and my new CBFM.

:(

Just an update for me - Still no AF, gonna test in a couple of days just in case this is just an irregular month...

BTW: Congrats babyb54!!!

Woohoo Rose!! Congrats!

I wish I could share with family, but we're keeping it a secret for a little while (my goal is at least 8 weeks).. I feel like I'm bursting inside wanting to share the good news! haha. Wonderful that they're so overjoyed.. can't wait to experience that part! :)

DancingDiva - this is going to sound weird, but I kind of "knew" I was pregnant. I just felt off.. although the whole time I kept telling myself, "No, you're just symptom spotting and being silly." haha. But I guess I wasn't. :) Anyways, my symptoms were some cramping early on (felt like AF cramping, but way too early), a lot of wetness down there when I wiped, back aches started around 8 dpo, restless sleep, peeing ALL the time (like, literally.. there were times that I was peeing 3 times every hour). Also, I've been more prone to nausea..it's not coming out of no where quite yet, but I noticed on the flight, in the car, and even riding a tall elevator I had to fight it off.

Thankyou soo much :) .... I started crying been TTC for over 9months now.... I sorta wished we waited a lil longer to tell the family, but I am so bad at keeping secrets lol! I bet you scare yourself on the phone talking to them, watchin every word you say, i bet its a nightmare lol!xx

Woohoo Rose!! Congrats!

Thankyou soo much :) .... I started crying been TTC for over 9months now.... I sorta wished we waited a lil longer to tell the family, but I am so bad at keeping secrets lol! I bet you scare yourself on the phone talking to them, watchin every word you say, i bet its a nightmare lol!xx

Congrats! :happydance:

Congrats too baby b54 - I hope Im not just imagining symptoms too!! Happy & Healthy 9 months!

Hello ladies!!

Hope i can join the thread, i'll be testing on the 20th, had a D&C on June 15th at 12 weeks, hope i get a :bfp: and this bean sticks :) i'm also Blood Type O-neg :)

Congrats to all the :bfp:
Sorry to those who the :witch: got
Goodluck to all of you testing :)

:dust:

:hugs:Good morning my ladies...so happy to see some more BFP's. Well, I'm CD6 of NTNP. Hard for DH and I to not "try" since that is all we have done for 3 months. But, AF basically gone and super easy period so that was nice. I've noticed the months I use my PG cream as directed my periods are lighter. Strange....Oh well, not complaining at all. Keep up the good work ladies. I may still get an August positive later this month if things "naturally" happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->