*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

I love opening this thread just to see all those flashing BFPs! Makes me hopeful!

Good luck to everyone, and congrats to those who have gotten their BFP this month!!!!

jeoestreich------:hugs:hope it goes by fast so you can get back to ttc
rmichellem -----hope you get your bfp
Rose1990 ----- congrats hun
twickywabbit-----hope you get your bfp hun

I love seeing all the :bfp:! Although, I think the new bfp's need adding! Everytime I see a new one I think this must be a lucky thread, gives me some hope, so I'd love all the bfp's to be added!

I really hope everyone gets there BFPs soon!x :hugs: To those who got caught by AF

Just wondering is it normal to feel cold & not be able to sleep properly in early pregnancy? I didnt get to sleep till 3am because of the riots were very close to my family (i say close one was family member was in the middle of it) and here I am awak at 7am!
x

Hope your family are all safe. I have family in peckham, and they were really frightened and I work in Birmingham so it was very unsettling last night. Can't believe this is happening.... It's awful!

Congrats on your bfp though!

Thankyou! Oh I hope your family stay safe hun, peckham was awfully close, I really hope it all dies down soon... My OH has family in walthamstow and I have family in London, I just cant relax now. Lets hope they hurry up and bring our army troops out if needed today! x

Well i'm out this month as the :witch: got me on Sunday :cry:
Here's to this month & hopefully getting that :bfp:

Hi girls.

I'm not due to test for a few days yet and not sure what I'm thinking. Have been feeling slightly strange but don't want to get my hopes up. Rose1990 I was wondering the same thing about the sleeping. I haven't slept well at all for a couple of nights.

Congrats to all of u who have got your BFP.

Sorry to those who got their AF.

Good luck for those still to find out.

Xx

Congrats to the new bfp's :)

I am 6dpo today and have:

High Cervix
Nausea today and yesterday morning
Tender breasts and sore nipples
Stabbing pain on my right side
Couldn't sleep last night
Increased hunger

Anyone else around 6dpo?

Im now 11DPO and got a BFN on First Response this AM. Should i give up hoping now? AF due Friday :(

You're not out til she shows Laura so try to stay positive and test on Friday if AF doesn't turn up, FC for you.

Xx

High Cervix
Increased hunger

Anyone else around 6dpo?

Hi

I'm 5DPO but have no symptoms... not even PMS. Hope to have a big flashing neon light of a symptom over next two weeks lol!!!!!!

Hope you get your BFP this month

:flower:

Im now 11DPO and got a BFN on First Response this AM. Should i give up hoping now? AF due Friday :(

Some people don't get positives till well after their missed AF, so there's always a chance hun.

Keep smiling

High Cervix
Increased hunger

Anyone else around 6dpo?

Hi

I'm 5DPO but have no symptoms... not even PMS. Hope to have a big flashing neon light of a symptom over next two weeks lol!!!!!!

Hope you get your BFP this month

Hope you do too, sometimes I think no symptoms can be more of a good sign than lots of them :winkwink:

Hey there everyone, congrats to all the BFPers!!! So exciting! Hugs to all those who were visited by the witch.

I'm officially 14dpo today and my temp increased by .2 degrees. This happened before (the increase before AF) in my April cycle but that one wasn't triphasic. I still think AF could be here tomorrow since I've gotten BFNs each time I've tested but I'm still holding out hope! I have exactly 80 points in the Fertilty Friend "Early Pregnancy Signs" estimator but I also had that in a previous cycle so again, not certain but holding out hope. lol

Fingers crossed for all of you and hope we all get our bfps soon! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"