*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

Congrats to all the bfps I'm only 2dpo but love reading this thread carnt believe so many bfps I no there's no chance feeling anything this early but after my zumba class today I felt so week and sick I'm normally fine prob Jjust the heat carnt wait to pass this next 12 days I'm feeling lucky this month first time using pre seed and got a smiley 2 days in a row on opk test which dosent happen very often for me this is my 17 th month ttc

Congrats to the bfp's! sorry to those the witch got :hugs: and good luck to those waiting to test!

Congrats to all the BFPs... Im new to this forum, and also new to ttc...we just decided a few weeks ago to try and so here I am. Im testing on the 23rd... Good luck toall you ladies!

Congrats to everyone with the BFP!!

I'll be testing in a couple days!

Hi All...I'm testing a week after my missed period (27th). I am 2-3 DPO. But I'm not quite sure how this one is going to end. Babydust to everybody!

I tried to post this earlier, but my posts keep disappearing...

Testing Aug 23 with fingers crossed!

edit: and now I can see my previous post...what the heck?!?!?!?!

Congrats Peckles! I am so happy for all the BFPs. I pray that everyone else waiting this cycle gets a BFP. That would be awesome!

Wow, there are so many BFPs on this thread and we arent even half way through the month yet.

Massive congrats to everyone that got their BFP, happy and healthy 9 months to you all, loads of baby dust to those still waiting to test and a little extra for those that AF got so that they can use it all for the next cycle.

I am due AF on 16th, I think I'll test on 13th though as OH and I anniversary (13 years) on 14th and I'd love to be able to give him good news (if I have it) on that day!

please change mine to August 17th

O moved by a week...so 39 day cycle...BOO! :growlmad: longest cycle yet!

Bfn this morning .. Just started getting af cramps .. I'm sure she will be here either today or tomorrow morning

Well I'm going to pack now going to blackpool for weekend with hubby so should take my mind off symptom spotting and hopefully when I get back I will be reading some more possible bfps good luck evryone xxxx

Today's Update: I'm really, really hopeful! I got my blood test results back from the dr this morning. We went for a "preconception appt" yesterday and I wish to god I had asked for an hcg/prengnacy blood test but didn't want to push for it since I wasn't officially late for af. My blood pressure (97/62) is really low which is normal for early pregnancy, TSH is normal (2.47), my FSH (2) is low for the Luteal phase but normal for early pregnancy, and my prolactin (15) levels are normal. They haven't posted the rest of the test results. I tested last night with yesterday's FMU and got a bfn but apparently hcg only stays in FMU for a maximum of 7 hours unrefrigerated and by the time I got home it had been about 12 hours so I still have hope. My plan is to test on Saturday if the still hasn't shown up. That way I'd be 18dpo from the first temp dip and 10dpo from the second in case I didn't ovulate until the second dip. Either way, I'm still starving constantly, temp is still up (98.0) this morning, 16dpo, and no AF.

Fingers still crossed!

Please put me down for 31st August.

My cycles are still a bit mixed up coming off BCP but want to have a date to look forward to!

Took this this morning. My lines arent getting any darker. should i be worried? Mind you, this is a cheapir from the dollar store.

DSC01167.jpg

A line is a line renee! :) Congrats on your BFP!

How many dpo are you? My ICs are still not crazy dark at 14dpo (though they've definitely progressed a little since my positive at 10dpo). I wouldn't be too worried about it.. test again in a few days?

wow renee214 i can see the line looks positive to me, but maybe get a better branded one just to make sure :)

i'm 16 dpo. Also, this was the second "potty" of the day. and i plan on testing again tomorrow and saturday with first response. then from there (hopefully) i will make a doctors appointment. :) i'm glad that other people can see the line. thought I was going crazy for a moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->