*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

Spotting continues today. BFN this morning. Don't know why I waste these tests. I only tested because my temp continues to go up. This isn't normal for me. By now my temp would have started going down for AF. It is so frustrating. Added a link to my chart so you can see why I'm so confused.

My Ovulation Chart

Hey loveacupcake - sounds like me. I've tested a few times and gotten BFNs but my temp went up .2 this morning at 14dpo. It should have come down since AF is expected tomorrow. What kind of test did you use? I've used ICs with no hint of a line. I even caved and used a FRER at 10dpo. (stupid, stupid, stupid! lol)

Fingers crossed we both get BFPs!

I've been used an IC a couple of days ago and a Dollar Store today. I'm holding out on the FRER until I actually miss AF. My temps are just completely weirding me out. And my spotting is just upsetting me. I just want answers.

Well I'm still in the race, the witch has not arrived yet!! Now CD39 out of a usual 31-32 days, still however getting negatives ... had a few that looked like positives but very doubtful. Getting very frustrated now, did have sore BBs & cramps but they have now gone :shrug:

Off to the doctors on Thursday, reckon a blood test will be in order? Or will they just leave it a bit longer?

Everyone added and updated, good luck girls! congrats to the bfp's and sorry to those the witch visited xx

Hello Ladies!!1 Testing August 31, 2011. Good luck to all the ladies waiting for a BFP and congrats to all the ones who got their BFP.

Congrats Rose on your BFP! Great news! :happydance:

:hugs: to all the witch got, good luck for next cycle!

AF due in 2 days for me :wacko:

Twinkle -wow that is late! They might do a blood test then or ask you to wait a bit longer, I hope they do one, good luck :)

Congrats Rose1990 h&h 9 months for you :D
Loveacupcake your temps look very good wait a day or 2 and test again with FMU :)
Twinkle I would be asking your doc to give you a blood test when you see them, you're late so a blood test should definitely give you a correct reading :)
GL to everyone about to test and sorry to hear all those who the :witch: got, fx'd for next cycle for you all :) xx

Loveacupcake - FC for you hun, your chart looks really promising, hopefully you have a shy bean.

Xx

So I got home today from a week-long trip, and decided to be silly and POAS even though I expected it to be BFN (only 10dpo, and not even FMU). But....

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/31391/photo_dump/bfp-10dpo.jpg

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/31391/photo_dump/bfp-10dpo-inverted.jpg

:yipee: :happydance: :wohoo:

I'm in total shock, but SO excited!! I just pray it sticks!!

Massssssive congrats. I remember you more so because you said in a post before that it was your first month trying. It is my first month trying too. I came off the Pill in June, allowed first AF to come before starting to TTC and I am due AF in 6 days time, so fingers crossed I can join you.

Massive congrats to you both, have a very healthy and a very happy 9 months xo.

Oh well. At least now we can start concentrating on getting DH's boys up to speed. Menevit, Vit E and Folate for him this cycle!

Massssssive congrats. I remember you more so because you said in a post before that it was your first month trying. It is my first month trying too. I came off the Pill in June, allowed first AF to come before starting to TTC and I am due AF in 6 days time, so fingers crossed I can join you.

Massive congrats to you both, have a very healthy and a very happy 9 months xo.

Thanks so much! Yes, it was my first month trying (though I came off BCP in December).. I really wasn't expecting it to happen so quickly. Fingers and toes crossed for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->