*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

Hi ladies!!

i've been having vivid dreams lately but last night was the one i remembered most seems like i was there, super realistic, having AF cramps and only 4dpo, hope this is it :)

Goodluck to everyone testing!! :)
Sorry to those who the :witch: got :(
Congrats to the :bfp:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Moorebetter and lilfroggy - Good luck next cycle ladies :hugs:

Moorebetter and lilfroggy~ hope next cycle you get your bfp

Due for AF today. Still spotting... story of my life. Temp went down .2 degrees. I did temp an hour earlier than normal. Think I'm slowly on the way out this month.

I'm out this month. Good luck to all of you still waiting.

xx

I'd love to join the list! :) I test on the 20th this month so I'm just waiting impatiently lol

Update: I'm 15dpo, haven't tested since 12dpo (bfn). AF is due today so temp should have come down but actually went up by .2 again. OH and I went to the dr this morning to start the process of tests, etc. since it's been 6 months. They didn't want to do an hcg blood test since I'm not officially late but they did test for a bunch of other things including pcos which is good. My cycles are fairly regular (26-33 days) and my temps show I've ovulated every month since I started taking my BBT but I'm still worried about it so glad they're testing for it. For the past few months I haven't gotten my period until early afternoon so I still have a few more hours before I'm officially "late" but I'm really really hoping the :witch: doesn't arrive!! I'll probably test tomorrow morning even though I had originally planned to wait until Saturday. I'm going out of town on Sunday - flying to the East Coast - which I'm really worried about if I am in fact pregnant but it's for work so I don't have a choice.....

Anyway, fingers crossed!!!

Today is August 10th, tested today and got my :bfp:!!!

I thought I was out because I assumed I had gotten AF a week early six days ago but it must have been implantation bleeding.

So excited! :cloud9:

yipee, congrats, august is definitely a lucky month! xxx

im out! af got me :(
congrats to all the BFP's...

Congratulations hun :)

I was just vacuuming and mopping the floor and suddenly got really bad low down cramps (I am 7dpo), feel very strange like slightly light headed too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->