*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

I was supposed to wait until the 21st but I tested today and got a BFP!!!!

just went to the bathroom and af is here :cry: i was so positive too this month i cant believe it we have been trying since oct 2010, for our baby number 5, i had the dreaded mirena fitted after our baby number 4 as i thought our family was complete, i have never had trouble conceiving, im convinced the mirena has done something terrible to me........................good luck ladies and congrats to all the bfp, on to sept thread for me :cry:

Hey ladies, just wanted to update....

I GOT MY BFP THIS MORNING!!!!!!!!!

Still in shock a little but very excited! Thank you for all the support and chatting and I hope to have lots more with you lovely ladies!

:dust:

Congrats to you!! I just got my bfp this morning! Yea for spring 2012 babies!

I'm so sorry to hear the :witch: showed her face baby 5 : hugs:

I'm still in limbo.. 2 days late and no af Or bfp

Well today I'm about 6dpo I have been having lots of lotiony cm since I ov mild cramps today and when I got up today my husband has noticed that my left breast is larger than the right one and the area round the nipple is a lot larger don't think this is owt to do wit preg has I've never heard of it but its strange any one else feel anything today xx

I'm 2 days late and have no clue what's going on. I took a frer a few days ago and it was negetive.

Could you please add me for the 21st :). Im a week late so far and im waiting another week to make sure i actually am pregnant before i test.

Thank you flower :flower: :)

congrats blizzy, sorry about thw witch baby and yes no problem will add you now placebo

wow so many ladies got their bfp's already this month im hoping im going to be joining you :)

Gosh, loving all these BFPs! congratulations to all, you must be sooooo excited!!x

Hey all, firstly let me congratulate all the BFP's, wish luck to all of those that are out this month, and wish those that are still in lots of baby dust.

I got my BFP yesterday. It started with the feintest of lines on a Poundland test (11dpo), followed by a slightly darker one later on, and then another feint line on a Tesco's own HPT. This morning, on OH and I's 13th Anniversary, I confirmed it with a Clear Blue Digital.

First month trying so we are overyjoyed, if not slightly shocked that it happend so quickly. It is extremely early days as I am only 12dpo today, but praying for a H&H 9 months xo.

Congrats to all the new BFPs!

Sadly, the witch got me this morning at 18dpo according to FF but I think I was only 10dpo based on cervix position.

So my new plan - I'm not temping anymore. I'm not continuing soy (it - or something - pushed my ovulation back from CD15/16 to CD24 and my LP from 14 days to 10!). I'm not even going to track which days we BD or my CM. I'm completely addicted to BnB so I don't think I'll be able to give it up but I'm going to cut back and focus on something other than making a baby. I return to school for my teaching credential in just under two weeks and that's going to keep me crazy busy on top of it getting busier at work. I got my final test results from the "pre-conception" appointment back today though without speaking to the doctor I don't know what any of it means. Hopefully she'll call this week so we can discuss it though. She said if anything was abnormal she'd start me on Clomid right away, otherwise we have to keep trying for 3 months and take an infertility class. I also had a second blood test confirm that my Rubella titers are too low so we're going to have to take a three month break from TTC. Since OH is already a teacher, we're hoping for a summer vacation baby so we can both be home and are going to keep trying for now. In November/December we'll take a 3 month break for the vaccine and then continue trying after that. Not sure if the doctor is going to prescribe the clomid or not and unsure if I'll take it either way...kinda wanting to go all natural for a while.

Anyway, that's what's going on in my little world. Hope everyone is doing well.

Date Unknown
Lisa92881
Morri
SLH
littlbabywish
WannaBAmom
Aliciatm
bellaambru90
mel66
KES1024

1st August
jdr
Wishing89
CuddleBunny
LifeTakesTime

2nd August
karleyflower
angelzye
MrsNoMohren
kittymarie

3rd August
lglick
littlemonster
mommy2be1003
apple25
Twinkl3

4th August
Shoogle
colta
Lubbird
hopingwishing

5th August
dncr1010p
Lily7
january81

6th August
Traceycurly
barbieann
pinkchucks
annanouska
florida_gal
Allyson11
pinkchucks

7th August
glmca

8th August
butterworth
Babyfever24
morri

9th August
dfavbaby

10th August
PizzaWagon
WinterSong4
Mazzy17

11th August
deja
Ladybird1
katherinegrey

12th August
TTC888
Mel3432
DancingDiva
zozarini
tashjl

13th August
Mrs.Felton
skeet9924
SLH
Kaleido
CHDickey
MrsCrabsticke

14th August
snowflakes120
dBOO0510

C'mon girls, let us know if you have got your BFP.......or if the dreaded witch got you :( My name is also still on the list, I did not ovulate so am officially out this cycle, currently taking provera to induce af so once I finish the course and she comes there will be a witch beside my name :(

Good luck to the 15th August testers today :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->