*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

Hi Ladies

I am so happy to hear about all the BFP that have happened this month. I think I am starting to get a bit narcotic now about every strange symptom I have. I think I spent every waking moment on the net looking for a post that says it is pregnant related. Anyway 7 days till testing!!!

Baby dust to you all

Xx

due on tomorrow, please witch stay away, i hate this time of the month, its just a complete nightmare, waiting to see if you are or not, i feel a little achy so i expect the witch will show in full force tomo, but you never know, good luck ladies xxx :winkwink:

:hugs: to you twicky. I really thought this was your month.

Sending you :dust: for next month

I'm thinking I might be out this month too. I took a test this morning at 15 DPO and it was a big fat negetive. Still no sign of the :witch: yet...

Congrats to all you BFP's on this thread! Awesome to see so many!!! I'm testing in the morning...trying to stay postive..no AF yet which is good for me so FX!

:dust: to you all : )

due on tomorrow, please witch stay away, i hate this time of the month, its just a complete nightmare, waiting to see if you are or not, i feel a little achy so i expect the witch will show in full force tomo, but you never know, good luck ladies xxx :winkwink:

Hi Ladies

I am so happy to hear about all the BFP that have happened this month. I think I am starting to get a bit narcotic now about every strange symptom I have. I think I spent every waking moment on the net looking for a post that says it is pregnant related. Anyway 7 days till testing!!!

Baby dust to you all

Xx

Good Luck girls!! :)

I know it's just getting so frustrating.. Should a bfp not show by 14 dpo?? I hate being in limbo...

do you have regular cycles? if not maybe your not quite 14 dpo yet? maybe you ovulated later? what do you think?

I don't use opk .. But I had ovulation spotting on the 30 th.. So I figure I would have ovulated then.. After my mc my cycles have been 29, 29, 30, 32 ( chemical pregnancy) , 30, .. The chemical pregnancy I got the positive hpt on the 29 th day of my cycle .. Then on the 32 day I lost it .. So unless the ov spotting happens before ov .. I think I'm right on..

Also tmi- I have a lot of cm today.. So much then when I wiped after the washroom I could see it on the tp

I don't use opk .. But I had ovulation spotting on the 30 th.. So I figure I would have ovulated then.. After my mc my cycles have been 29, 29, 30, 32 ( chemical pregnancy) , 30, .. The chemical pregnancy I got the positive hpt on the 29 th day of my cycle .. Then on the 32 day I lost it .. So unless the ov spotting happens before ov .. I think I'm right on..

Also tmi- I have a lot of cm today.. So much then when I wiped after the washroom I could see it on the tp

Oh I really don't have any way to advise you, it does sound like you should be seeing a positive or af by now, just dont give up hope, test again in the morning, I hope this is it for you! and sorry to hear about your mc and chemical hun x

Thanks lily.. That is why I'm so confused too.. I had some af type cramping last night and thought for sure she would be here..

Hey ladies, just wanted to update....

I GOT MY BFP THIS MORNING!!!!!!!!!

Still in shock a little but very excited! Thank you for all the support and chatting and I hope to have lots more with you lovely ladies!

:dust:

Hey ladies, just wanted to update....

I GOT MY BFP THIS MORNING!!!!!!!!!

Still in shock a little but very excited! Thank you for all the support and chatting and I hope to have lots more with you lovely ladies!

:dust:

congrats hun

Another BFP wow this is a great month! Congrats newbie! H&h 9 months to you :D xx

Im due on today and nothing yet my boobs r achy an i do have abit of an achy belly, but no sign of a/f yet i usually have brown discharge by now and then af comes but nothing yet, i did a test this morning and it was a bfn does anyone have any ideas. also has anyone used the poundshop hpt's as thats what i used ........any idea ladies pls xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->