*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

Thanks ladies!! She is being mean today thats for sure!! Hopefully next month brings many :bfp: !!

Well I just tested; how silly of me! Of course it was negative, I don't know what I was thinking really, I just thought there might be a slight hope I would get a positive. I am feeling very disheartened and don't want to test in the morning now, this has been my longest cycle; CD36 tomorrow!

I just want a positive so badly, a positive anything would do right now, I've never got a + OPK either so why I thought I'd get a + pg test I don't know, I guess my cramps tonight must be AF on the way.

That really is a long cycle...maybe you should start doing opks soon...even if af doesnt show up...you never know you might get a positive something!!

I pray that is a +hpt though

That really is a long cycle...maybe you should start doing opks soon...even if af doesnt show up...you never know you might get a positive something!!

Date Unknown
Lisa92881
Morri
SLH
littlbabywish
WannaBAmom
Aliciatm
bellaambru90
mel66
KES1024

Guess I won't be making it out of "Date Unknown" this month!!! :dohh: Haven't ovulated so I'm pretty much out, but I'm ok with it and ready to move on to the next cycle!! :thumbup:

Maybe I'll do an OPK tomorrow morning instead; my past cycles have been 29 days, 30 days, 29 days so this is really unusual.

witch got me :( :( good luck ladies, and ladies who didn't get their bfp's this month, I'll see you in the sept testing thread xx

Welsh...sounds like my cycles..they have all been bang on except this one..it was so weird..mine have all been 29 or 30 days..something happened in the universe to throw our bodies out of wack.

:hugs: to those the :witch: got

Date Unknown
Lisa92881
Morri
SLH
littlbabywish
WannaBAmom
Aliciatm
bellaambru90
mel66
KES1024

Guess I won't be making it out of "Date Unknown" this month!!! :dohh: Haven't ovulated so I'm pretty much out, but I'm ok with it and ready to move on to the next cycle!! :thumbup:

Sorry I'm so like you Lisa, sucks don't it!

Thanks for the update girlies, away to change the front page, so sorry to those who are out, that witch really is doing the rounds :growlmad:

Sorry to hear all the girls who :witch: got this cycle :( fx'd for you all for next cycle :)
AFM I am either 1 or 2dpo today just waiting to see tomorrows temp so my FF can do it's thing and tell me for sure :) crossing everything that it's my month :) would do anything to see thy bfp :)
:dust: to all! Xx

question: if i tend to spot bleed 3 days before AF...but this month i have had nothing..and i know im due either tomorrow or wednesday...but i am having no spotting...and also after O i tend to dry up so badly that BD is awful but i havent had that issue at all this month...not dry at all, its like when im on O - BD is fine! no dryness at all

is this a sign?! :shrug:

could i be preg?!

not tested yet as im only 12/13 DPO, want to wait until after 18th to test so i know i definitely missed AF

Hi, I'm new around here, but I'd like to get added to your list. :) I'm planning on testing on the 26th if AF doesn't come first.

question: if i tend to spot bleed 3 days before AF...but this month i have had nothing..and i know im due either tomorrow or wednesday...but i am having no spotting...and also after O i tend to dry up so badly that BD is awful but i havent had that issue at all this month...not dry at all, its like when im on O - BD is fine! no dryness at all

could i be preg?!

not tested yet as im only 12/13 DPO, want to wait until after 18th to test so i know i definitely missed AF

Ive had exactly the same, im 2 days late at 15dpo and still no spotting or anything. also still bfn's on ic's but im sure i saw the faintest of lines. going to get a tesco test tomorrow once have used my last ic's tonight and tomorrow morning.
fx its good news for you chick x

could i be preg?!

Ive had exactly the same, im 2 days late at 15dpo and still no spotting or anything. also still bfn's on ic's but im sure i saw the faintest of lines. going to get a tesco test tomorrow once have used my last ic's tonight and tomorrow morning.

you definitely 2 days late? do you track O times etc? and know your Luteal phase? i know mine is 14 day Luteal Phase...but i did get + OPK for 2 days so i O'd either of those 2 days...so i got 1-2 days left till AF, i got noooo idea if it will start or not..i went to the loo and spotted a tiny bit,...nooooo i dont want AF to come!!

keep us updated, FX for you

could i be preg?!

you definitely 2 days late? do you track O times etc? and know your Luteal phase? i know mine is 14 day Luteal Phase...but i did get + OPK for 2 days so i O'd either of those 2 days...so i got 1-2 days left till AF, i got noooo idea if it will start or not..i went to the loo and spotted a tiny bit,...nooooo i dont want AF to come!!

keep us updated, FX for you

yep i bbt and opk so know when everything happens. was due af on 13dpo but no sign of anything. had a few things going on like strange feelings in my tummy, lots of white lotiony cm, one of my nipples have changed colour and had horrendous backache since 10dpo. plus gone off my food a bit which isnt like me as i normally eat everything in sight.
hopefully your bit of spotting is nothing but late ib

nipple changed colour...well thats normally a pregnancy sign no??

ooo i hope its our month - this month seems to be VERY lucky..17 BFPs already..wow

I tested this morning. I'm totally in shock...:bfp: :happydance:

I had cramps about 4 days ago and two days of very light brown spotting. Still been having cramps but my boobs are more firm and slightly bigger. Been tired and just kinda felt off. Took the test today and it wasn't just a faint line...

To all of you who are getting off the Nuvaring or any BC after being on it for 9 years, this is proof that it can be done. I didn't even have my first cycle.

:dust: To you all!

nipple changed colour...well thats normally a pregnancy sign no??

ooo i hope its our month - this month seems to be VERY lucky..17 BFPs already..wow

i know, a very lucky month!

yes it is a sign but i refuse to believe anything til i see those proper lines!

i hope it's our month too, lots and lots of :dust:

- OPk and FRER with FMU this morning (13dpo), gutted. Had cramps and lower backache when standing for only an hour at a work event, cervix still high and cm still creamy/lotiony.

Ooooo FC for you Bunni, sounds very promising and for you too Jellytots

Congrats Clarke221, h&h 9 months :)

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back