*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

Hi ladies,

Opinions needed - AF dues Thursday, 12dpo today and my cervix is still really high (can only just reach it) and I have lots of creamy/lotion like CM - is this a good sign?

Hope you're all ok.

Xx

That's what I had. I didn't have the watery that some people had.

Pretty sure I'm out ladies. BFN at 14 and 15dpo. But it's only my first month ttc so I'm not too worried. Just hoping af comes Wednesday so I can start again! Congrats to all the BFP so far and all the best to everyone else!xo

woke up this morning having shower and all of a sudden threw up..was strange..now got dodgy tummy

didnt have anything strange to eat felt fine all last night

tested but im only 12DPO so nothing yet

i hope this is my month....:thumbup:

FC Bunni84, you're doing well not to test, I'm going to tomorrow I think at 13dpo :blush:

woke up this morning having shower and all of a sudden threw up..was strange..now got dodgy tummy

didnt have anything strange to eat felt fine all last night

tested but im only 12DPO so nothing yet

i hope this is my month....:thumbup:

Hey ive been sick twice in two days and still feel sick :wacko: its hope its a good sign :cloud9:

Wow, I've just visited this site after being on vacation for 2 weeks - didn't have comp around hehe and I want to say massive CONGRATULATIONS to all bfp's this month!!! Looks like we have way more this time around than July! Good luck and :dust: to all girls still in the running and good luck for next month to those who are out.

My testing date was going to be August 30th but I think I miscalculated the date because I got my AF on Aug 3rd or 4th and I think I most likely will be testing fist week of September....

Wow August really is a bumper month!!! Conratulations everyone!! I still have 5 more days till i am allowed to test. AF is due in 2 or 3 days.

Fingers crossed and lots of babydust to everyone!

xx

After being 13 days late and having a blood test done the witch showed up yesterday :cry:
Now back on the band wagon and changing my tactics for this month haha.

aw sorry twinkl3, jump straight back on the wagon hun, you will get your bfp soon :)

Wow congratulations to all the bfps already this month. Hope joining this thread might bring me some luck!!

Hopefully be testing around the 24th.

:dust:

Looks like after 3 days late the :witch: arrived..

:dust: to all those still waiting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->