*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

From posts I've read it sounds like a good sign Bunni, mine is the same and my AF due today so FC for some bfp's to add to the list.

Xx

I've had similar to that bunni - for the eating and feeling really full for ages. the last few days i have felt so sick, bloated etc after eating less than a normal portion but had put that down to maybe eating something with wheat in by accident.

AF came just now :cry:...damn i was hoping it wouldnt..oh well...onto a new cycle

So I gave in and tested this morning -bfn!

I am due period today, which is only 11dpo as short LP, so I guess it's still too early.

But i feel out due to AF cramps, Only time will tell!!

Good luck all! X

Me too, I am due AF today at 15dpo; got lots of creamy/lotion cm and cervix is still medium/high, got a bfn at 13dpo so might test tomorrow if she doesn't show today/tonight.

Keep positive, you're not out til she shows hun

Xx

Thanks hun, yeah i know so fingers crossed!

So far (touch wood!!) no AF yet, :coffee:
so just keep waiting

Fingers crossed for when you next test!

I have cramps, sore throat, sore boobs, head aches, nausea..... god i hope this is it.....!!

xx

my AF was due on the 7th no signs of it..have tested 3 times with CB but had BFN will be testing again tomorrow and shall let you know :)

Well ladies, I'm officially out of the running this month. The :witch: showed her ugly face last night. I was 5 days late.

oh no bummer sorry to hear that the witch got you venus and bunni.....fingers crossed for next month x
sending baby dust to all

Hey, wanna take my BFP down, had a MC, wasnt my lucky month.
Gud luck to yhu all :dust: x

Oh no I think mines comin early boobs gone heavy and smalll dull cramps and had some light brown discharge once wen I wiped this morning I hate all this so downn don't want to go into 18 month ttc

I am due on monday!! Have felt odd all week not like usual AF signs just not my shelf. Some of the usual signs are showing there ugly faces tho mainly a giant spot and back ache.
i am still hoping for our August bump, but part of me doesn't want to get too excited :(

Sorry to hear that Skoer.

Well still no AF. If it doesn't come today I'll be going to buy some Frer tonight and testing with that tomorrow morning! Fingers crossed.

Baby dust everyone!

Xxx

I am officially one day late, got a BFN on a poundland test this morning :( no idea what's going on, but I have 2 FRER at home so if nothing by tomorrow morning I will use one of those.

I'm so sorry to hear that you miscarried rose1990 :( :hugs:
I hope you get that sticky bean soon xx

:hugs: for Rose

I had consistent cramps yesterday and today my temps dropped .5 degrees. :'( We are going on safari in a week and I'm nervous that I will ovulate while were on the 20 hour trip back home. Hopefully I'll ovulate a little early and we will conceive in Africa! That would be awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->