*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

Got AF today. But the good thing is it came when I thought, so tracking my CM worked. Glad my cycles are not so long now. September testing here I come!!!

AF finally showed her ugly face today :(

On to Cycle #4 of TTC we go :(..Gutted.

Congratulations welsh girl!!!

I am still in, AF didnt show again today so either i am PG or this is the longest cycle since being off the pill.

Brought some FRER on way home so i will be testing tommorrow morning with them - eeek really nervous.

xxx

i cant wait anymore either, my boobs started to hurt today too so first thing tomorrow morning im breaking out the FRER eeeeeeeeep!!!!! :wacko:

congratulations to all the bfps and lots of :dust: to those testing this weekend and those moving on in to september testing. I have 3 move days till AF is due so am still waiting and hoping!!

Arghhhh still BFN on FRER. I am 12dpo now, which for me is two days late as Af is always 10dpo.

I'd understand it could go positive if it weasnt a FRER but surely if its negative this late on this sensitive a test is won't go positive? Confused!

Good luck everyone else who tests today.

xx

Welshgirl yayyyyyyyyyy!!!!! A huge congrats on your :bfp: hunni thats so exciting! H&h 9 months to you Hun! Xxx

Hmm i am relieved to read that some ladies dont get a BFP on a FRER till 14 or 15 days so i will not give up hope completely!!

I am confused i thought being able to get an early BFP was the whole point of using a FRER!! ](*,)

Sigh!! xx

:dust:

Hmm i am relieved to read that some ladies dont get a BFP on a FRER till 14 or 15 days so i will not give up hope completely!!

I am confused i thought being able to get an early BFP was the whole point of using a FRER!! ](*,)

Sigh!! xx

:dust:

Mine only showed on a FRER this morning and I'm 17dpo, do you live in the UK?

Just seen on your info that you do - mine showed on the sainsbury own test best, the £4.50 pack of 2.

i just caved and took a frer neg mite after take ur advice and get a sainsburys test all my internet cheapiest have vvvv faint but after time so dont no what to think dont wanna feel stupid spending all this money testing never been like this before

im another one who just caved. Took a FRER this morning and was BFN, still i am only 8dpo. I had convinced myself i would be one of those women who's BFP would show up super early. FX there is still time for me to get my BFP.

Baby dust to all fellow testers x

congrats welsh girl on your bfp :) now send your baby dust to the rest of us still waiting :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->