*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

I tested this morning. I'm totally in shock...:bfp: :happydance:

I had cramps about 4 days ago and two days of very light brown spotting. Still been having cramps but my boobs are more firm and slightly bigger. Been tired and just kinda felt off. Took the test today and it wasn't just a faint line...

To all of you who are getting off the Nuvaring or any BC after being on it for 9 years, this is proof that it can be done. I didn't even have my first cycle.

:dust: To you all!

congrats chick!! x

Congrats Clarke!!

Yes it does seem to be a lucky thread.....pity it wasn't lucky for me though!:nope:

AF got me this AM!! Booo!!

Congrats to all BFP's!!

Best wishes to the rest of the month!!

Aww snowflake :hugs: so sorry she got you

Looks like we will be testing together next month!!

Holy snap, go on a mini-vaca to the beach with the hubby and so many more :bfp: 's!! Congrats to everyone with their bfp's this month! Fx to those who have yet to test, and :hugs: and :dust: for next month to those who got bfn's

Wow! Just over 10% BPFs. I o'd early so I'll be testing on the 18th if AF doesn't show up.

I tested yesterday at 17 DPO and got another negetive....but my period is now 4 days late. Haven't a clue what's going on.

sorry snowflake :(

jehovahs - I have moved you :)

venus - I have no idea, just don't give up yet, fx for you

I tested yesterday at 17 DPO and got another negetive....but my period is now 4 days late. Haven't a clue what's going on.

Just remember you're not out until AF arrives! The witch finally arrived for me at 18dpo after many bfns. No idea why so late. Hopefully she stays away for you though!

congrats to all who got their bfps!!! amazing thread!

af due today at 12dpo but she has yet to show her face. got +opks this month and BD'd as needed. have had no pre-af cramps, felt pregnant blah blah, but got brown CM yesterday which i'm assuming is my usual pre-af spotting. also got bfns the last 2 days too. if i'm not pg then af better at least show up before sundown!!! :gun:

ok so i tested this morning - BFN :growlmad:

im 13/14 DPO today so im guessing if i was pregnant it would have bee a BFP by now? :shrug:

still not spotting and im due today or tomorrow

i am getting AF style cramps though

still a chance if no af bunni

fx for everyone still waiting

sorry to hear that gardenofeden

well i still have no sign of either, going to try and focus on the gnr instead of worrying about it, well 'try' being the operative word lol

grr ff hasn't confirmed ovulation yet even though i am convinced it was saturday

im 13/14 DPO today so im guessing if i was pregnant it would have bee a BFP by now? :shrug:

add to that sharp stabbing pains either side of belly button - thats a new one never had that before - its sharp and taking my breath away....

still no spotting..creamy CM though, not dry like it usually is, in fact i havent been dry after O - BD after O has been fine - no dryness...hmmmm

add to that sharp stabbing pains either side of belly button - thats a new one never had that before - its sharp and taking my breath away....

still no spotting..creamy CM though, not dry like it usually is, in fact i havent been dry after O - BD after O has been fine - no dryness...hmmmm

ive had lots of creamy lotiony cm since ov too, which is very unusual. oh well.
not had any sharp pains, they dont sound very nice, hopefully they stop for you.

well this trying malarky didnt work for long lol, although i do have to say for the last half hour of my lunch break i was on the runners world website

Of course, the day after I signup is the day :witch: shows up. She's so early, but oh well. I'm out this month. Hopefully next month will be my month for a :bfp: Good luck to the rest of you ladies!

Please add me as 27th August. Thanks!
Congratulations to all BFPs and good luck to everyone else:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"